Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? 22:41 - Nov 22 with 4614 viewsPotterDale

Just wondered if they enjoyed the game.
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 22:44 - Nov 22 with 4593 viewsHarry_Dale

Spoke to them quite frequently during the game. They all arrived today and have been enjoying Manchester''s bars. Wanted to watch some football so got the tram to Dale.

Good set of lads who talked about their passion for the game. They're excited as Feyenoordbare top of their league having not won it for 17 or so years.

They were pleasant! They did say English beer is $**t though!
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 22:55 - Nov 22 with 4498 viewsPotterDale

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 22:44 - Nov 22 by Harry_Dale

Spoke to them quite frequently during the game. They all arrived today and have been enjoying Manchester''s bars. Wanted to watch some football so got the tram to Dale.

Good set of lads who talked about their passion for the game. They're excited as Feyenoordbare top of their league having not won it for 17 or so years.

They were pleasant! They did say English beer is $**t though!

Well they had 6 whilst I was with them between 5 and 7pm. 3 in Manchester and 3 more in the Ratcliffe, so it can't be that bad!!!
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 23:22 - Nov 22 with 4374 viewsswiggy

In Cem after game, got a taxi back to Manchester about 10:30, enjoyed the game and were very impressed with Rathbone
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 05:37 - Nov 23 with 4203 viewsColDale

We had a load of Feyenoord supporters with us away at Bury many moons ago. Think they'd come over for a friendly with City and found out it was all ticket upon arrival due to the reputation of Dutch fans at the time.
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 21:46 - Nov 23 with 3957 viewsPotterDale

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 05:37 - Nov 23 by ColDale

We had a load of Feyenoord supporters with us away at Bury many moons ago. Think they'd come over for a friendly with City and found out it was all ticket upon arrival due to the reputation of Dutch fans at the time.

Still pretty bad reputation given the rigmarole they have to endure during a domestic away game as regaled to me last night.
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 08:49 - Nov 24 with 3696 viewsSandyDrum

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 21:46 - Nov 23 by PotterDale

Still pretty bad reputation given the rigmarole they have to endure during a domestic away game as regaled to me last night.

I'm planning on going watching FC Eindhoven & PSV in 2 days in January and it's an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets for the PSV game.

Have to buy a special foreign supporter package to attend the game.

65EUR package includes match ticket, 10EUR to spend at the bar and 20EUR to spend in the club shop.

Compared to 15EUR match ticket to watch FC Eindhoven, PSV must have had some serious problems with English fans in the past.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 09:58 - Nov 24 with 3601 viewsKenBoon

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 08:49 - Nov 24 by SandyDrum

I'm planning on going watching FC Eindhoven & PSV in 2 days in January and it's an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets for the PSV game.

Have to buy a special foreign supporter package to attend the game.

65EUR package includes match ticket, 10EUR to spend at the bar and 20EUR to spend in the club shop.

Compared to 15EUR match ticket to watch FC Eindhoven, PSV must have had some serious problems with English fans in the past.

Or they're just cashing in on fans willing to spend money on these trips by operating ticket packages. I'm pretty sure that European law would stop clubs from discriminating against European citizens of certain countries.
Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 10:15 - Nov 24 with 3564 viewsdingdangblue

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 09:58 - Nov 24 by KenBoon

Or they're just cashing in on fans willing to spend money on these trips by operating ticket packages. I'm pretty sure that European law would stop clubs from discriminating against European citizens of certain countries.

They might have just added an admin fee.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 13:17 - Nov 24 with 3408 viewsVespaDale

Anyone encounter the Feyenoord fans tonight? on 05:37 - Nov 23 by ColDale

Correct there % they had a massive flag right behind the goals in our away end. They celebrated with us when we scored the winner (Thommo??) And they had these little badges & tattoos, Feyenoord Maniacs, they also asked us to kick off with the bury fans so they could take some footage home, it kicked off anyway & they loved it... So I'd say they like a rumble...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024