Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January 13:27 - Nov 29 with 8800 viewsTheKirkyLife

Very happy with this news. If you guys could choose any defensive players to bring in though, who would you? Furthermore which area of the defensive needs a new 'star' player most desperately?

For me personally I think RB needs a lot of work. Naughton is a fantastic substitute option since he can play winger, LB or RB and to be fair to him he's been one of our better players. That said him and Rangel as our RB options worry me and Tyler Reid is still plying his trade in an albeit successful U23 squad. I feel LB is the next option as it seems Bradley isn't very keen on Kingsley and finally I think everyone here knows VDH/Amat actually looked quite good in the last games of Guidolin's reign. Though I'd like a star CB to partner either of those two I'd be happy with what we've got until the end of the season.

Would ship Fernandez out in order to get a new one in absolutely.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-reve
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 13:44]
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 08:08 - Nov 30 with 1364 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Plenty of unrealistic suggestions on this thread.

Unrealistic because they're not American.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/30/report-swansea-boss-bob-bradley-eyeing-move

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 08:42 - Nov 30 with 1338 viewsskippyjack

I'd sign Robbie Brady.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 8:44]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 09:57 - Nov 30 with 1266 viewsLoyal

Latest News **
Dwight Tiendalli is a free agent, go get him Huw.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 11:02 - Nov 30 with 1218 viewsKGriz16

A LB, CB, LM and Striker for me.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 11:15 - Nov 30 with 1206 viewsnantywatcher

I'm more than happy to stick with what we've got - I'm hacked off with every single player in a white shirt being labelled as sh#t by some know all or other. More work on the training ground and less in the transfer market for me.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 11:43 - Nov 30 with 1179 viewsbiggar

Well I think we need a few nw players in all areas. As far as wingers are concerned, how about giving Roland Lamah another go?
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 12:54 - Nov 30 with 1133 viewsDyfnant

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 11:15 - Nov 30 by nantywatcher

I'm more than happy to stick with what we've got - I'm hacked off with every single player in a white shirt being labelled as sh#t by some know all or other. More work on the training ground and less in the transfer market for me.

Shut it Huwbert

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 13:27 - Nov 30 with 1102 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 11:15 - Nov 30 by nantywatcher

Unfortunately I was only able to down vote this post once.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 14:12 - Nov 30 with 1068 viewsandypitt56

must be a cardiff fan
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 1043 views34dfgdf54

Wow!!

We'll be down with plenty to spare as others strengthen around us.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 15:39 - Nov 30 with 1006 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 08:08 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Plenty of unrealistic suggestions on this thread.

Unrealistic because they're not American.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/30/report-swansea-boss-bob-bradley-eyeing-move

After all the American players we've added to the team since the new owners came along, I can see your point.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 16:25 - Nov 30 with 971 viewsJango

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 15:39 - Nov 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

After all the American players we've added to the team since the new owners came along, I can see your point.

People were complaining that guidolin didn't bring any hidden gems from Italy yet will go wild if we bring any players over from America. I would have thought it would be easier to find a hidden gem in America than in Italy to be honest.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 16:50 - Nov 30 with 947 viewsstAteSwan

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:08 - Nov 29 by crix

so the new swansea way is to swap our Spanish obsession for the all American heroes player wise.

I don't actually think the club will go after any of these guys. Maybe if we survive you might see Bradley make a run at an American that he knows, but given the state of the back line of the US National Team right now, I would be worried if we decided that any of them would be a perfect solution to fix our back line issues unless it was Geoff Cameron,

I think you'll see us linked to any American who plays in a major European league right now though simply because of Bradley. Don't think it means Bradley would sign any of them. Most of us forget that many of the core US Players overseas never played under Bradley, and likely don't know him personally. Certainly not to the point they'd risk everything to play for a team in a relegation scrap.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:33 - Nov 30 with 929 viewsjohnlangy

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 22:42 - Nov 29 by andrew

I'm sorry, but anyone who don't think we 100% have to get a right back in first, either doesn't watch the swans or has a serious head injury.

You seriously believe we need a right back before a centre half (or two) ?

After what happened on Saturday I believe about 99% of the 19,000 Swans supporters there would agree that CB was the weakest area.
Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:47 - Nov 30 with 917 viewsDyfnant

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:33 - Nov 30 by johnlangy

After what happened on Saturday I believe about 99% of the 19,000 Swans supporters there would agree that CB was the weakest area.

That pairings shit because FF's in it. That game was made for VdH

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:54 - Nov 30 with 908 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bradley To Target Defensive Players in January on 17:33 - Nov 30 by johnlangy

Only if you think Fernandez is one of our two best CB's.

At least one - if not both - of our best CB's weren't out there on Saturday. Hopefully BB has finally figured that out.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024