Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob's replacement? 16:56 - Dec 3 with 6305 viewsmagicdaps10

Suggestions?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bob's replacement? on 17:44 - Dec 3 with 716 viewstheloneranger

MR TUMBLE....He's got loads of friends

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bob's replacement? on 17:50 - Dec 3 with 684 viewsThornburyswan

Bob's replacement? on 17:11 - Dec 3 by jasper_T

We're going to play our way out of the Championship with a fresh crop of Welsh (and Scottish) wonderkids.

Is that back up or down to Div 1?
Bob's replacement? on 17:55 - Dec 3 with 657 viewsmajorraglan

Bob's replacement? on 17:14 - Dec 3 by magicdaps10

Totally agree.

The board are the fault here and Guidolin got the sack for it, Bob is clueless but yet is taking alot of the stick that should be aimed at Huw and co.

The board/owners must take the wrap for this, the squad is not strong enough and I honestly believe that FG and BB know that and are trying to make the best of a bad fist. The difference between FG and BB is that the former had been around the block a few times, was more streetwise and had experience of tougher leagues.

If BB gets the boot, then he will be the 4th manager to be paid off in just under 3 years, how much has all that cost?

Years ago Swansea fans used to take the p... out of other clubs for being basket cases, now it's Swansea CIty who look like becoming the basket case.
Bob's replacement? on 17:58 - Dec 3 with 639 viewsjack2jack

Guidolin and Curt for me,but never going to happen,Big Sam or someone else, f**ckin anyone,just sort this mess out,before it's too late.
Bob's replacement? on 18:01 - Dec 3 with 626 viewsjojaca

Bob's replacement? on 17:55 - Dec 3 by majorraglan

The board/owners must take the wrap for this, the squad is not strong enough and I honestly believe that FG and BB know that and are trying to make the best of a bad fist. The difference between FG and BB is that the former had been around the block a few times, was more streetwise and had experience of tougher leagues.

If BB gets the boot, then he will be the 4th manager to be paid off in just under 3 years, how much has all that cost?

Years ago Swansea fans used to take the p... out of other clubs for being basket cases, now it's Swansea CIty who look like becoming the basket case.

Don't make the same mistake as villa last season and hanging on to Remy Garde for too long. Lets have one more roll of the dice and get someone like the ex villareal coach who battered us 4-0 in a friendly a few years back

Even when you know, you never know?

Bob's replacement? on 18:04 - Dec 3 with 603 viewsmajorraglan

Bob's replacement? on 17:34 - Dec 3 by MyFinalHeaven

Laurent Blanc or Roberto Mancini

Both of them are world class managers and both of them are available. Though as good as they are, I'm not sure that they could even keep us up with the shower of sh1t that is our squad.

Not sure they would want the gig unless they were promised a big kitty to strengthen the squad and that's not Swansea's style, look at our most recent signings. Can't see either of them putting their reputation on the line, coming in to manage a team which is looking to be the favourites to go down with potentially limited cash for signings, the squad needs a big overhaul and January is usually not the time to do it.

I think a new manager has very little chance of keeping the club up, whoever comes in needs to be given time to rebuild for the CHampionship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024