Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 20:01 - Dec 11 with 6898 viewsdickythorpe

"Allegedly" refuses to sign things for fans.

Is this true? If it IS true does he have the right to refuse?
Barrow on 13:21 - Dec 12 with 1018 viewsjasper_T

Barrow on 13:12 - Dec 12 by dickythorpe

What is it about the question that you dont understand?

Why anyone thinks they have a right to someone else's signature whenever they ask is beyond me.
Barrow on 14:50 - Dec 12 with 948 viewssa3swan

My sons often ask for an autograph or photo after the game and to a man every player has been excellent with them. Including Barrow and Montero just recently.

The younger players always seem a bit awkward (which is totally normal) whereas guys like Rangel, Leon and Fab are charm personified.

Case in point, I noticed Fabianski was with his kid/s as he came out of the stadium a couple of weeks ago so I reigned in my 2 boys. Fab must have seen me ushering them away, so he called over someone he was with, gave his child to them then strolled over, said hi to my boys and posed for photos.

They're all great with the young fans. And that's far more important than how they react to a grown man shoving a colour photo under their nose while taking a photo for the certificate of authenticity!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 14:51]
Barrow on 15:10 - Dec 12 with 907 viewsDafyddHuw

Barrow on 13:12 - Dec 12 by dickythorpe

What is it about the question that you dont understand?

There's nothing about the question that I don't understand.

What I find strange that you think that somebody may not be allowed to not sign autographs.
Barrow on 15:11 - Dec 12 with 900 viewsStoptheBus

Couple of years back when we were in League 1 we went to the Bournemouth game with my young nephew. We stayed back after the game to get some autographs and stood by the team bus to catch them before they got on.

There was a woman waiting alongside 4-5 other swans fans who had some sort of petition/register and as the players were signing everyone else's programmes she was trying to get them to sign this sheet (trying to disguise this as just wanting their autograph).

Izzy Iriekpen caught on what she was doing and told a member of staff, and then all the other players came out and walked straight past us to board the bus, obviously having been told to be careful what they were signing.

Not excusing Barrow here - but I would imagine there are a number of footballers/celebrities that don't sign things because of this reason.
Barrow on 18:39 - Dec 12 with 814 viewsdickythorpe

Barrow on 15:10 - Dec 12 by DafyddHuw

There's nothing about the question that I don't understand.

What I find strange that you think that somebody may not be allowed to not sign autographs.

Where have I said that then?
Barrow on 18:40 - Dec 12 with 810 viewsdickythorpe

Barrow on 13:21 - Dec 12 by jasper_T

Why anyone thinks they have a right to someone else's signature whenever they ask is beyond me.

Theses are football players mun!!!! Not just unknowns in the street!!!!
Barrow on 18:46 - Dec 12 with 795 viewsSwanjaxs

Barrow on 20:26 - Dec 11 by monmouth

Oh, have I got him mixed up with someone else? If not it was well publicised. If I have then I won't repeat what I thought was the case and I'll reverse rapidly, though I have heard those rumours about his attitude.

Edit: I must be mixing him up or dreamt it. I thought he was arrested for it in Sweden. I can't see anything on google. So it's a beep beep beep from me.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 20:34]

You were correct first time. ... and that's all I will say 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Barrow on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 739 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 08:56 - Dec 12 by Brynmill_Jack

When he came on against Arsenal a couple of years back I thought he looked promising indeed.

Recently I've come to the conclusion that he's just a sprinter in footballer's clothing

Black mans Darren Perrett.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 23:18 - Dec 12 with 666 viewsJackUlation

Barrow on 10:34 - Dec 12 by WandererJack

A friend of mine is a teacher and took the kids to see the team last week. He said Barrow was great with the kids.

Maybe they were
his ?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 23:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024