Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which subscription ? 07:56 - Dec 14 with 4881 viewsbazzool

Streamtvbox or sportsmania ? I use streamtv for everything , discovery channels, kids , skymovies , and the obvious reason football, the football has always been good streams but i find with the other channels they are not so good, so my question is do sportsmania do the normal channels aswell as sports
Which subscription ? on 09:59 - Dec 14 with 3835 viewsmonmouth

Clue is in the name......?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Which subscription ? on 10:09 - Dec 14 with 3826 viewsElward

Which subscription ? on 09:59 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Clue is in the name......?

Streamtvbox for me. Yes the normal channels such as sky atlantic can be a bit hit and miss but i find 99%of the time they do work. If there is a problem a quick message to their online chat support and is promptly fixed. I don't know about sportsmania but i like the fact with streamtvbox i can watch on my phone or log into their site on any pc/laptop and watch which does come in handy if not at home and on kodi.
Which subscription ? on 10:26 - Dec 14 with 3804 viewsmonmouth

I wasn't being facetious. I only use it for footy so Sportsmania is the boyo for me as it is cheaper, but if you watch telly otherwise and want sky and all that shit, then yes Streamtvbox or similar.

Edit - the sports streams are the same sources anyway I think.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 10:27]

Which subscription ? on 10:28 - Dec 14 with 3803 viewsepaul

Which subscription ? on 10:09 - Dec 14 by Elward

Streamtvbox for me. Yes the normal channels such as sky atlantic can be a bit hit and miss but i find 99%of the time they do work. If there is a problem a quick message to their online chat support and is promptly fixed. I don't know about sportsmania but i like the fact with streamtvbox i can watch on my phone or log into their site on any pc/laptop and watch which does come in handy if not at home and on kodi.

That just about sums it up for me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Which subscription ? on 10:34 - Dec 14 with 3792 viewsthenorthbankbog

the people that provide sportsmania also have ultimatemania which has everything sportsmania has plus all other channels that you get with sky virgin etc.
Which subscription ? on 10:35 - Dec 14 with 3791 viewsWarwickHunt

Which subscription ? on 10:28 - Dec 14 by epaul

That just about sums it up for me

I took Paul's excellent advice. Streambox is superb - one click, straight into HD match coverage and anything else you fancy too.
Which subscription ? on 11:34 - Dec 14 with 3714 viewsswansong

Last Saturday on Streamtvbox was the first time I was unable to find a swans stream on match day pass. Was it just my techno ignorance or did others have the same problem?
Which subscription ? on 11:48 - Dec 14 with 3706 viewsJack_Kass

I'm going to do a weeks trial on sportsmania this evening.

Being behind the curve is tough with these things, so far every time I've jumped on the bandwagon, they've all been facking shut down/gone shite soon after.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Which subscription ? on 12:13 - Dec 14 with 3673 viewsmax936

Which subscription ? on 10:09 - Dec 14 by Elward

The thing l found out with that is that you can't log in twice, if lm out and want to use stream box on phone and my lad is logged into at home l can't, l don't know if it can be done but more than likely l'd have to have two subscripitions.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 12:14]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Which subscription ? on 12:14 - Dec 14 with 3668 viewsepaul

Which subscription ? on 11:34 - Dec 14 by swansong

Last Saturday on Streamtvbox was the first time I was unable to find a swans stream on match day pass. Was it just my techno ignorance or did others have the same problem?

It was there, if not on matchday, just go to events and it'll be there. Alt tweet them and ask if you can't find
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 12:15]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Which subscription ? on 12:16 - Dec 14 with 3657 viewsepaul

Which subscription ? on 12:13 - Dec 14 by max936

The thing l found out with that is that you can't log in twice, if lm out and want to use stream box on phone and my lad is logged into at home l can't, l don't know if it can be done but more than likely l'd have to have two subscripitions.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 12:14]

You can understand why they do that though

Which subscription ? on 12:24 - Dec 14 with 3636 viewsRebMegJack

Smash iptv on perfect player and the admin team is very helpful, to set up and keep up to date prices are £7.50 a mth not sure of the 3 mth price but I paid for the year £45

#livingthedream

Which subscription ? on 12:37 - Dec 14 with 3609 viewsmonmouth

Which subscription ? on 11:48 - Dec 14 by Jack_Kass

I'm going to do a weeks trial on sportsmania this evening.

Being behind the curve is tough with these things, so far every time I've jumped on the bandwagon, they've all been facking shut down/gone shite soon after.

So we know who to blame now when it all turns to ratshit.

Which subscription ? on 14:44 - Dec 14 with 3528 viewsLord_Bony

Interested myself in one of these subscriptions as the days of Kodi free streaming are gone.

Seems to be bad reviews of Steambox stuttering and pixelation? Don't know if this is true or not.

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/stream-tv-box-paid-sports-addon-not-worth-the-mone

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Which subscription ? on 15:00 - Dec 14 with 3514 viewsLord_Bony

Sports Access on Kodi seems to be popular with more reliant HD streaming.

http://koditips.com/sportsaccess-kodi-addon-hd-sports-streams/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Which subscription ? on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 3493 viewsWarwickHunt

Which subscription ? on 14:44 - Dec 14 by Lord_Bony

Interested myself in one of these subscriptions as the days of Kodi free streaming are gone.

Seems to be bad reviews of Steambox stuttering and pixelation? Don't know if this is true or not.

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/stream-tv-box-paid-sports-addon-not-worth-the-mone

Steambox isn't good unless you have decent water pressure.
Which subscription ? on 15:31 - Dec 14 with 3483 viewsNeathJack

Which subscription ? on 14:44 - Dec 14 by Lord_Bony

You can get a 2 day pass for streamtvbox for about £4.

Try it yourself and see what you think. I've been with them for 3 years now and they service gets better and better.
Which subscription ? on 16:02 - Dec 14 with 3451 viewsLord_Bony

Which subscription ? on 15:24 - Dec 14 by WarwickHunt

Steambox isn't good unless you have decent water pressure.

Damn spellchecker

Which subscription ? on 16:02 - Dec 14 with 3449 viewsLord_Bony

Which subscription ? on 15:31 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

Try it yourself and see what you think. I've been with them for 3 years now and they service gets better and better.

Thanks I ll try it tonight.

Which subscription ? on 16:04 - Dec 14 with 3446 viewsElward

Which subscription ? on 15:31 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

Agreed. Tried a week pass and signed up straight away. No regrets. Usually find that the people who complain of something stuttering etc. Are trying to watch it on a potato. Someone told me recently in conversation when i suggested to them streamtvbox that they tried it and they wanted their money back. When i asked the details he informed me of the box he is using is 3 years old and only has 5mb broadband.

As said, trial it and make your own mind up
Which subscription ? on 16:34 - Dec 14 with 3419 viewsjedijack

Sportsmania and streamtvbox use the same sport streams, they're provided by the same person, I've been told.

I just don't think the extra outlay for stvb is particularly worth it, as the entertainment content isn't reliable enough for me to tell virgin to shove their TiVo box where the sun don't shine.

Saying that, I do have active sub's to both services currently.
Which subscription ? on 16:50 - Dec 14 with 3405 viewsE20Jack

So I have ordered my Amazon box as per the advice of you lovely people. That is arriving tomorrow whoch leaves me up sh*t creek for tonights match.

I on,y have an Ipad. Can I sign up to one of these sites and watch it through my iPad tonight?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Which subscription ? on 16:59 - Dec 14 with 3393 viewsjedijack

Which subscription ? on 16:50 - Dec 14 by E20Jack

So I have ordered my Amazon box as per the advice of you lovely people. That is arriving tomorrow whoch leaves me up sh*t creek for tonights match.

I on,y have an Ipad. Can I sign up to one of these sites and watch it through my iPad tonight?

Should be able to watch using Matrix TV Browser on IOS, mate:

http://sportsmania.eu/payments/page/newiosapp
Which subscription ? on 18:25 - Dec 14 with 3315 viewsJango

Sportsmania is the best £52 I've ever spent. Never fail to get a link for any game or any sporting event for that matter. If you're somewhere where the wifi isn't the strongest there's always a standard definition (SD) link which is also a cracking picture. I'd highly recommend
Which subscription ? on 19:26 - Dec 14 with 3234 viewsE20Jack

Which subscription ? on 16:59 - Dec 14 by jedijack

Should be able to watch using Matrix TV Browser on IOS, mate:

http://sportsmania.eu/payments/page/newiosapp

Blown away by that, superb quality!

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024