Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15232 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:22 - Dec 14 with 1581 viewsDarran

I always support the manager as he's an employee of the club and didn't give himself the job,saying that this bloke has to go. We are down with him in charge. It's more than just picking the team. Some players just aren't playing for him and on a side note hasn't he already said he's discussed new signings with Jenkins?
If those two are in charge of the next window we are donald ducked.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 22:23]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N/A. on 22:22 - Dec 14 with 1577 viewsHuw57

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:18 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

"There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes "

Despite creating the square root of fack all until 3-0 down? Okey dokey then.

"I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier"

A smidgeon earlier? Fack me he should have been on at half time, not at 3-0 down. Terrible in-game management.

Not sure what Your mate Bob is contributing defensive wise on the training ground but whatever it is he needs to stop.

You're as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else of course but bloody hell that was about as rose tinted a pile of rubbish as I've read in some time.

And that's my opinion which you are more than entitled to.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 1566 viewsLoyal

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Another one who doesn't watch the games just copies other peoples bullshit.

Siggy had an absolute mare.

Agreed he was lost out there tonight, but our football was so good for periods in the first half i genuinely thought we would have this one wrapped up. The difference was decent service and a striker having a wonderful night in front of goal.

I know it was said last week, but saturdays game is huge, Boro are three points ahead of us and six if we lose, once again leaving us seemingly stranded. We simply must not lose.

We are all uppity tonight because we care, nobody wants to lose and each one of us has different reasons why we did. Forza etc...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:26 - Dec 14 with 1552 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

Charming as ever.

If he was ill then he had no business being on the bench selected by your mate Bob.

He hadn't trained all week but obviously was a bit better by tonight.

Stop being a childish tvvat and following me around this board because your little footballing titbits show you up as naive as fack

Play Montero you said, play Llorente and Leon.

Difference between me and you mate is I'm not professing Bob is a superior manager and the next best thing but I'm willing to understand he's been giving a rough deal and our weakest EPL squad by far.

When you decide to stop being a childish kunt i may take you serious you fat tvvat. That charming enough?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:28 - Dec 14 with 1525 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 by marchamjack

I was one of many I saw on twitter who said Montero shouldn't start away at West Brom.

I would have put VdH in too (in place of Amat) to try to combat their known aerial presence.

Otherwise difficult to pick too much of a different team based on who we've got to select from and the limitations most of them have. That's our fundamental problem. Team/squad lacks quality throughout really, which we've known from the off. Well most of us here have.

Like tonight, people like Gylfi will always have a crp game now and again, can't legislate for it, just happens. Leon too. Pale shadow of Saturday.

Posts like this though would hold more credibility from you if you posted them up pre-match so that we can all judge them fairly without the benefit of hindsight...the Llorente thread from Saturday being a classic in point ;)

Agree we somehow need to scramble points from the next few games, maybe a point at Boro, beat West Ham hopefully, keep us in the mix at least.

Like you, been to division 4 and certainly don't want to go back there

Llorente was poor in the Sunderland game but scored 2 goals and I made sure I made a thread before that game to avoid the pathetic hindsight syndrome

Otherwise you make a fair post - a rarity on this site

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 with 1512 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:16 - Dec 14 by Starsky

Forget other games we're talking about this game and Routledge played better than Siggy tonight

Not according to statistics.. Routledge has been statistically our worse performer in our last two games.. not the first time..

He gave away possesion the most
He didn't make one tackle in our own half
And only found the box twice in the whole f*cking game.

He's a disaster that will not be dropped.. if anybody in the workplace continued to make the same errors on a consistent basis.. they'd be out the door..

I bet he starts against Middlesbrough.. Montero and Barrow are woeful, but they're streets ahead in the performance department.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 with 1514 viewsjojaca

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:24 - Dec 14 by Loyal

Agreed he was lost out there tonight, but our football was so good for periods in the first half i genuinely thought we would have this one wrapped up. The difference was decent service and a striker having a wonderful night in front of goal.

I know it was said last week, but saturdays game is huge, Boro are three points ahead of us and six if we lose, once again leaving us seemingly stranded. We simply must not lose.

We are all uppity tonight because we care, nobody wants to lose and each one of us has different reasons why we did. Forza etc...

Our football was not good first half, it was just knocking around the halfway line back to around our own penalty area stuff. West Brom just waited on our mistakes to capitalize.

Even when you know, you never know?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 with 1504 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:22 - Dec 14 by Darran

I always support the manager as he's an employee of the club and didn't give himself the job,saying that this bloke has to go. We are down with him in charge. It's more than just picking the team. Some players just aren't playing for him and on a side note hasn't he already said he's discussed new signings with Jenkins?
If those two are in charge of the next window we are donald ducked.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 22:23]

THat's bollocks - the team spirit is very much there - How, I don't know but that's one thing thats clear and the one thing that may just keep us up.

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:30 - Dec 14 with 1500 viewsRancid

Fabianski our best player again after losing quite heavily again.Christ we're in a mess.We've got to start this Baston lad from now on whether he likes it or not.15 million, which is mental money for us and he owes us.Llorente's coming good and you can see his class finally but we've got to try something else.If Dyer was fit I'd play him and Barrow and Baston preferably up top.

No creativity whatsoever in midfield so we rely then on our wingers who just ain't doing it.Soft at the back and god knows what our best CB partnership is.

Tonight's difference was their striker got service.We were the better side overall but just don't create anything as we're boring and defensive in midfield and our wingers and fullbacks can't cross a ball.I've found myself wishing for Shelvey to be back here of late.Jesus wept!!
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:30 - Dec 14 with 1493 viewsNeathJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:26 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Stop being a childish tvvat and following me around this board because your little footballing titbits show you up as naive as fack

Difference between me and you mate is I'm not professing Bob is a superior manager and the next best thing but I'm willing to understand he's been giving a rough deal and our weakest EPL squad by far.

When you decide to stop being a childish kunt i may take you serious you fat tvvat. That charming enough?

Following you around this board?

Paranoid much?

With your mate Bob in charge we will go down.

And for you to call someone else childish is irony at it's best fair play. Maybe one day you'll understand that people have perfectly valid opinions that differ wildly from yours. Then again, probably not.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:32 - Dec 14 with 1467 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:24 - Dec 14 by Loyal

Good post and fair.

The first 30 minutes we put three really awful crosses in - got nowhere near their target and this was from unchallenged positions.

They put 3 crosses in and they were pitch perfect. They were also met by 3 headers he probably won't score again all season.

Otherwise, despite what the fat Neath kunt says we were half decent and we didn't deserve the 3 - 0 scoreline at 60 minutes

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:33 - Dec 14 with 1456 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

THat's bollocks - the team spirit is very much there - How, I don't know but that's one thing thats clear and the one thing that may just keep us up.

Nah it goes deeper I didn't mention team spirit I said players just aren't playing for him. We all know Montero is much better than he was tonight. Why does he look not interested?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:33 - Dec 14 with 1453 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 by skippyjack

Not according to statistics.. Routledge has been statistically our worse performer in our last two games.. not the first time..

He gave away possesion the most
He didn't make one tackle in our own half
And only found the box twice in the whole f*cking game.

He's a disaster that will not be dropped.. if anybody in the workplace continued to make the same errors on a consistent basis.. they'd be out the door..

I bet he starts against Middlesbrough.. Montero and Barrow are woeful, but they're streets ahead in the performance department.

Routs has to start as he knits us together and offers us shape.

And the alternatives are facking dire.

Oh and bore off FFS zzzzz

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:34 - Dec 14 with 1445 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:26 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Would you choose him as manager though Chris? Or are you just saying that it doesn't matter? In which case would you have him through the window and, if necessary next year in the championship?

I've softened towards him as I saw the joy of everyone when we won, but I still think he's part of the problem, do you really think he's part of the solution?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:34 - Dec 14 with 1441 viewsSwanzay

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

So who would you have picked as a starting 11 tonight and subs?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:35 - Dec 14 with 1291 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:29 - Dec 14 by jojaca

Our football was not good first half, it was just knocking around the halfway line back to around our own penalty area stuff. West Brom just waited on our mistakes to capitalize.

We need to do more of that though, so thats a massive improvement on what we've been seeing for too long.

Going back to the old way is important and us keeping the ball a bit more will mean we'll get there in the end.

But still, this was criticised under Martinez and Rodgers too.

You need to remember, we aint really got the squad to play like Barca

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:37 - Dec 14 with 1266 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:33 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Routs has to start as he knits us together and offers us shape.

And the alternatives are facking dire.

Oh and bore off FFS zzzzz

What shape is that?.. have you seen anyone? Or is your ego too big for that?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:39 - Dec 14 with 1247 viewsAngelRangelQS

The biggest difference for me was that little bit of quality.

They have a few players who without doing anything flash or fancy, can put the ball into the box onto the centre forward's head and we don't have that. We've got a load of wingers who are basically flat track bullies with barely any regular end product and two very limited central midfielders.

We've also got no leadership and as much as I agree he's been given a terrible hand, a useless manager who has clearly had insufficient impact since he arrived.

The biggest blame lies with Jenkins for all his piss poor signings and managerial appointments. In any other job he'd have been sacked by now
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:42 - Dec 14 with 1216 viewsandrew

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Another one who doesn't watch the games just copies other peoples bullshit.

Siggy had an absolute mare.

Doesn't watch games mind....

Probably been to more than you.

Routledge and Montero better than siggy? You're not well mate.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:43 - Dec 14 with 1208 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:34 - Dec 14 by Swanzay

So who would you have picked as a starting 11 tonight and subs?

I'd have rested Leon with the easier game on paper coming up against Boro who are struggling to score goals but are pretty solid at the back.

I'd have played Siggy on the left centre with Llorente up front, Fer in the middle and Routs on the right. Jay and Cork holding.

I'd have kept the same back 4 but only because we don't have better options.

------------ Fab --------------
Rangel - Maws - Amat - Taylor
------- Jay - Cork ------------
Routs --- Fer ----- Siggy
--------- Llorente -------------

When that free kick went in and Rangel lost Rondon for the first a bit more height may have paid off for us. Tonight wasnt the game for Leon and it showed - but I did say this earlier.

They are good what they do and they're having a great season. This was always going to be a tough game but we showed them we were the better side - we just need a bit more punch - but that should have come from the Summer window not the squad Bob's been left with.

There - happy now you nagging kunt? ;-)

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 1179 viewsmorningstar

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:32 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Good post and fair.

The first 30 minutes we put three really awful crosses in - got nowhere near their target and this was from unchallenged positions.

They put 3 crosses in and they were pitch perfect. They were also met by 3 headers he probably won't score again all season.

Otherwise, despite what the fat Neath kunt says we were half decent and we didn't deserve the 3 - 0 scoreline at 60 minutes

Chris, i stated on the match thread that Pulis had Bradley in his pocket well before half time and said they would up their game in the second half and we would be done for. That's exactly what happened. They defended deep knowing that we didn't really have a lot about us to break them down, and chased down our defenders meaning we were using up a lot more energy than them. Bradley is tactically inept at this level, and Pulis knew it. This was easy meat for them tonight. But we can't blame Bradley as he has been given the job of managing this equally inept squad of players as he is as a manager.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:46 - Dec 14 with 1164 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:39 - Dec 14 by AngelRangelQS

They have a few players who without doing anything flash or fancy, can put the ball into the box onto the centre forward's head and we don't have that. We've got a load of wingers who are basically flat track bullies with barely any regular end product and two very limited central midfielders.

We've also got no leadership and as much as I agree he's been given a terrible hand, a useless manager who has clearly had insufficient impact since he arrived.

The biggest blame lies with Jenkins for all his piss poor signings and managerial appointments. In any other job he'd have been sacked by now

You can't make a leader from nothing.

You can't do it from the bench either.

Cork, Leon, Siggy, Amat, Maws - none of them are leaders. We need a Ferrie Bodde but we've been sold down the swanee in the Summer so it's bollocks to criticise Bob for every facking thing.

I agree with the sentiment of your post though

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 1154 viewsDan_Swan

I would like to ask why you are so angry & personal towards other posters on this forum Res? Like you they are only expressing their opinions & because they don't conform to your beliefs it doesn't mean they are wrong.

Still following Dr's orders!

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 1154 viewsicecoldjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:33 - Dec 14 by Darran

Nah it goes deeper I didn't mention team spirit I said players just aren't playing for him. We all know Montero is much better than he was tonight. Why does he look not interested?

Without a doubt players are lacking direction from management. Looks to me like some don't respect Bob and in fairness a glance at his CV will not help correct that.

It's not an awful squad of players let's be honest. He can't get a tune out of them,he knows it too so should really resign and do everyone a favour.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:49 - Dec 14 with 1115 viewsSwanzay

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:39 - Dec 14 by AngelRangelQS

Good post, Montero looked like he didn't give a feck, as did a few others!

Begs the question is Bob capable of motivating the squad? The Resurrection suggests the team have spirit, yet that is feck all when you are clueless.

I simply dont think Bob has the respect of the players, I wonder why..
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 22:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024