Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15233 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:36 - Dec 17 with 1065 viewsMatlock_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:32 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Sober straightener? Me and you?

Give it a rest you unpleasant little troll.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:45 - Dec 17 with 1028 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:22 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

You're too much of a spineless coward to be bullied.

All of you are, all too afraid or ashamed to let the world know who you are.

Shout and swear some more you faceless indivisible nobody

F*cking hell Chris, the war isn't on here, it's us against the spineless sellout directors. They're taking the thing we love and smashing it to pieces in frot of our very eyes. Monmouth nor any other poster on here is to blame. Jenkins, Dineen , Morgan, yes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:49 - Dec 17 with 996 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:45 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell Chris, the war isn't on here, it's us against the spineless sellout directors. They're taking the thing we love and smashing it to pieces in frot of our very eyes. Monmouth nor any other poster on here is to blame. Jenkins, Dineen , Morgan, yes.

I'm well aware of that as I am the fact faceless cowards on here are acting well above their station.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 972 viewsmorningstar

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:29 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

Bob's alter ego

You are no doubt an equally small, bald, gawping clueless bully-boy - with a commercial agenda

#shortmansyndrome

And you're calling Chris a troll! Ffs!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 968 viewsSwanjaxs

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:45 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly mate! All this infighting between us on here and on other forums will play straight into Jenkins hands! Divide and conquer !! Let's all try and pull in the same direction yea? Might be too late to save us this season but we'll be better for it in the long run

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:53 - Dec 17 with 964 viewsImAlrightJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:49 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

I'm well aware of that as I am the fact faceless cowards on here are acting well above their station.

You're the coward here.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:59 - Dec 17 with 933 viewsNeathJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:49 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:59 - Dec 17 with 933 viewsMatlock_Jack

And who gave you the right to accord social stations?

Who do you think you are for goodness sake?

People are not cowardly for disagreeing with you.

And you have the nerve to talk about debate, do you?
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:01 - Dec 17 with 923 viewsmorningstar

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:53 - Dec 17 by ImAlrightJack

You're the coward here.

No he's not, you are so there!

FFS!

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:11 - Dec 17 with 898 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:22 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

You're too much of a spineless coward to be bullied.

All of you are, all too afraid or ashamed to let the world know who you are.

Shout and swear some more you faceless indivisible nobody

You still seem under the impression I give a solilitary shit about your opinion on anything at all. It's truly bizarre.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. Nighty night.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:30 - Dec 17 with 812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:52 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

Exactly mate! All this infighting between us on here and on other forums will play straight into Jenkins hands! Divide and conquer !! Let's all try and pull in the same direction yea? Might be too late to save us this season but we'll be better for it in the long run

If people care to cast their minds back to the time we were laughing at Cardiff fans for doing exactly the same thing then perhaps seeing those parallels will help common sense to prevail.

None of us are the enemy, the sellouts are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:44 - Dec 17 with 791 viewsdobjack2

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:30 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

If people care to cast their minds back to the time we were laughing at Cardiff fans for doing exactly the same thing then perhaps seeing those parallels will help common sense to prevail.

None of us are the enemy, the sellouts are.

Too right and the infighting only plays into the sell outs hands.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:54 - Dec 18 with 708 viewsImAlrightJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:01 - Dec 17 by morningstar

No he's not, you are so there!

FFS!

How very, very mature and a very mature emoticon to match.

I'm no coward, I'd gladly track him down and give him what's needed.

Welcome to the block list population.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:59]
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:33 - Dec 18 with 679 viewsmorningstar

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:54 - Dec 18 by ImAlrightJack

How very, very mature and a very mature emoticon to match.

I'm no coward, I'd gladly track him down and give him what's needed.

Welcome to the block list population.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:59]

Effin ell! I bet you're a bundle off laughs down the pub! And a pm as well! Lighten up man!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024