Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? 21:58 - Dec 23 with 2434 viewsjackrabbit

I think the Allardyce appointment at Palace has brought into focus that it might prove more difficult than we think to replace our current manager, should it come to that. It appears we are not a particularly attractive proposition in our current state - quelle surprise! Take this from the Telegraph today:

"...Allardyce, then, is ultimately interested in what works and will surely be sufficiently astute to recognise the opportunity at Palace.

It is certainly much better than vacancies that might soon emerge at Hull City or Swansea City. Palace have a decent squad and Allardyce will back himself to inspire the likes of Christian Benteke, Andros Townsend, Wilfried Zaha, Yohan Cabaye and Loic Rémy."

Oh Sam, you don't know what you missed!
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:04 - Dec 23 with 2411 viewsporschejack

There is no vacancy at Swansea , never has been and never will be since the Americans put him there .
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:14 - Dec 23 with 2385 viewsOldjack

Without a doubt a far easier job to keep them up rather than the others mentioned ,would he have come here? naaaaaaaaaa he's his own man

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:18 - Dec 23 with 2361 viewspembsjack

he would never have come here and let jenkins control the transfers the way he has. Fat Sam would want to choose who he wants and guarentees before joining of who he would get.
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:21 - Dec 23 with 2347 viewsRancid

I don't think he would.Pardew probably would though.
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:23 - Dec 23 with 2332 viewsmorningstar

Doesn't matter, he's gone to Palace and that means 3 from 3 go down. Pardew was our only hope!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:23 - Dec 23 with 2328 viewsMurph75

I think he would go anywhere if the money was right.
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:25 - Dec 23 with 2314 viewsmax936

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:21 - Dec 23 by Rancid

I don't think he would.Pardew probably would though.

Gary Rowett for me, why not? done a great job at Birmingham with little money, but he just wasn't a big enough name for the owners who wanted Zola, great footballer, but a manager nah,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:27 - Dec 23 with 2299 viewsMurph75

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:25 - Dec 23 by max936

Gary Rowett for me, why not? done a great job at Birmingham with little money, but he just wasn't a big enough name for the owners who wanted Zola, great footballer, but a manager nah,

I'd be genuinely excited to see Gary Rowett in the home dug out.
Login to get fewer ads

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:27 - Dec 23 with 2297 viewspencoedjack

Agree

Rowett for me as well
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:32 - Dec 23 with 2279 viewsRancid

He's doing an ok job for them, Steve, currently 8th.I don't know enough about him and how they play but I take your word for it that he's got something about him.

I don't think Bob is going anywhere and the owners would rather help him than sack him but if they did then I'd be straight on the blower to Alan Pardew.
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:42 - Dec 23 with 2235 viewspencoedjack

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:32 - Dec 23 by Rancid

He's doing an ok job for them, Steve, currently 8th.I don't know enough about him and how they play but I take your word for it that he's got something about him.

I don't think Bob is going anywhere and the owners would rather help him than sack him but if they did then I'd be straight on the blower to Alan Pardew.

Pardew has the worst points per match of all 92 clubs

Palace have a far better squad than us

For that reason I'm out
Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:47 - Dec 23 with 2217 viewsmax936

Allardyce - would he have come to Swansea? on 22:32 - Dec 23 by Rancid

It may seem a bit of a left field suggestion seeing as he's just been unexplainably sacked, especially so seeing as he was replaced by Zola, but he worked all the way through that club from the youngsters to the First team, hardworking Coach/Manager who knows exactly what he's doing, got them playing some good football and also worked on a budget

I agree on the latter, except for Pardew I don't think he'd be a consideration for Jenkins/Yanks but who knows, another Manager doing very well is David Wagner .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024