Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. 20:29 - Dec 27 with 1832 viewsporschejack

We need a name now - no messing with up and coming managers as we've not got the time , the owners must pay for a name now - Its Harry for me , if we can tempt him of course .
Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:31 - Dec 27 with 1809 viewsWarwickHunt

We need a name. Not that one though.
Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:33 - Dec 27 with 1767 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'd rather have Harry's dog.

Far more intelligent.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:35 - Dec 27 with 1743 viewsDan_Swan

Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:33 - Dec 27 by Joe_bradshaw

I'd rather have Harry's dog.

Far more intelligent.

Could also advise the previous board on how to invest their millions...

Still following Dr's orders!

Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:35 - Dec 27 with 1743 viewsporschejack

Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:31 - Dec 27 by WarwickHunt

We need a name. Not that one though.

Who do you suggest given the mess we're in ? wtf wants to be associated with us ?
Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:47 - Dec 27 with 1678 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry Redknapp for me out of the bunch mentioned. on 20:35 - Dec 27 by porschejack

Who do you suggest given the mess we're in ? wtf wants to be associated with us ?

Redknapp commuted from Bournemouth to London for the Spurs and QPR jobs - that's about as far as he's willing to travel.

Thankfully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024