Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob since the sack 18:41 - Dec 30 with 5052 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolute no class shown by him whatsoever. You would swear the way he is going on that he has been dealt with unfairly, for me he should have got the sack 2/3 games earlier.

Total douche and can see now how he was such a failure here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bob since the sack on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

So he was on tuppence ha'penny, failing in a shit league, desperate for a job, and we gift him a three year contract? We could have put the imposter on probation but our chairman and 'mr expertise' vice chairman give him three years. Bump your gums about that on tw@tter you knob.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob since the sack on 21:51 - Dec 30 with 1313 viewsjackportis

he is becoming an embarrassment.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bob since the sack on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 1276 viewsjack2jack

Bob since the sack on 21:00 - Dec 30 by Davillin

J2J, honestly I do not remember a single American head coach or manager in any sport who ever left with such a lack of class.

The good ones get another comparable job right quickly; the Bradley types just fade away.

If someone can point out more than one Yank manager who behaved this badly, I'll be surprised. Two would shock me.

Completely agree with you Dav100%
Bob since the sack on 22:26 - Dec 30 with 1225 viewsTheKirkyLife

Utter twonk. Thrown all his toys out of the pram because he was clearly out of his depth. I'd sympathise with him if we'd seen ANY sort of progress over his tenure.

He took us backwards from the solid work Frankie G had done. Those points we got under Bradley I'm thanking the Guidfather for.
Bob since the sack on 23:53 - Dec 30 with 1129 viewsMatlock_Jack

Bob since the sack on 18:43 - Dec 30 by Clinton

Ignore him. Look forward.

Agreed; had his chance and failed.
Bob since the sack on 00:03 - Dec 31 with 1115 viewsSwaneeRiver

Since he first joined us I have given him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was probably a nice guy who was out of his depth.
How sad I am to see he seems to be proving me wrong and letting himself down
Bob since the sack on 00:20 - Dec 31 with 1075 viewsBloodyhills

I thought the same, a decent bloke but way out of his depth.
However I now think he's an ungrateful and deluded idiot.

I prefer Karl Pilkington's an idiot abroad any day of the week over Bob's version which has been a horror show rather than a comedy.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bob since the sack on 00:21 - Dec 31 with 1069 viewsjasper_T

Bob since the sack on 21:23 - Dec 30 by Rancid

Bob who?

Bob Bradley, he was our manager until a few days ago hth.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob since the sack on 00:36 - Dec 31 with 1042 viewsDavillin

A short jog down memory lane. The following is from October 24 before he had managed one game [part of the first paragraph and the third paragraph have emphasis added, as germane to this thead].

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/180689/mr-bradley-please

Title: Mr Bradley, please earn the right to judge others or to puff yourself up . . . 01:24 - Oct 14 with 5567 views

"Mr Bradley, please earn the right to judge people related to Swansea City Football Club or to your past endeavors, and to puff yourself up

"You earn it not at press conferences, but on the pitch. I, for one, would prefer to see you demonstrate your management superiority on the pitch, and not read about it every day -- especially before a ball has been kicked under your management.

"I found your negative remarks about Francesco Guidolin and Jurgen Klinsmann distasteful at best, and most decidedly better left unsaid forever. *

"How about a maximum of one bigging-up [if deserved] at one post-game press conference per game?"

* If you don't remember, he blamed Klinsmann for getting him sacked from the US national team. He'll never change.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bob since the sack on 01:02 - Dec 31 with 1002 viewsswan65split

I didnt want him, it was a mistake , one of the biggest mistakes this club will ever make to appoint him, eh will have his 15 minutes of fame, but anybody with any sense will read through the crap and see him for what he is.
Bob since the sack on 01:08 - Dec 31 with 990 viewsJack123

Bob since the sack on 01:02 - Dec 31 by swan65split

I didnt want him, it was a mistake , one of the biggest mistakes this club will ever make to appoint him, eh will have his 15 minutes of fame, but anybody with any sense will read through the crap and see him for what he is.

Never liked the no good Cun* from day 1, I think he's the only manager I couldn't be asked to watch his interviews.. If the yanks think he is that good.. watch what he does next? Fuc* all I bet..

Also read the other day the tw$t was given a 3 year contract, someone told me he has shares or something to do with company that took over.. hmm that's a bit naughty.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 1:15]

libera nos a malo

Bob since the sack on 01:14 - Dec 31 with 978 viewsmorningstar

Bob since the sack on 01:02 - Dec 31 by swan65split

Not Bobs fault we appointed him, and although the guy has zero class in the way he his behaving now, shouldn't we really be focusing our attention on the people who gave him the gig in the first place?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bob since the sack on 01:21 - Dec 31 with 961 viewsGlyn1

Bob since the sack on 01:08 - Dec 31 by Jack123

Never liked the no good Cun* from day 1, I think he's the only manager I couldn't be asked to watch his interviews.. If the yanks think he is that good.. watch what he does next? Fuc* all I bet..

Also read the other day the tw$t was given a 3 year contract, someone told me he has shares or something to do with company that took over.. hmm that's a bit naughty.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 1:15]

He made Guidolin look good (which he was. Or at least he was better than Bradley). But now we move on, and Franco and Bob are ancient history

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bob since the sack on 01:45 - Dec 31 with 928 viewsswan65split

Bob since the sack on 01:14 - Dec 31 by morningstar

Not Bobs fault we appointed him, and although the guy has zero class in the way he his behaving now, shouldn't we really be focusing our attention on the people who gave him the gig in the first place?

That will be next I am sure if things go T%ts up
Bob since the sack on 07:19 - Dec 31 with 871 viewsbarry_island

I would hold him in greater esteem if he donated his payoff to local good causes of his own choice. Unlikely to happen but think of the stories he could tell afterwards...

It would be like a longer running version of the Waltons.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 7:39]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Bob since the sack on 07:41 - Dec 31 with 832 viewsTummer_from_Texas

F Brad Douchely and I hope he continues to fail after the time he damaged this club.

He had his chance. This was not an impossible situation. It was a club getting GREAT fixtures and a real chance to shine. I could respect him a little if he would admit that his tactics were failed.

But this is when it goes beyond respectable arrogance and becomes about delusional self preservation. No regerts at all. Tatoo it on his bald face. Swansea failed him, according to the fvckhead.

I just hope we took care of this soon enough.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bob since the sack on 08:22 - Dec 31 with 799 viewskarnataka

Bob since the sack on 19:47 - Dec 30 by jack2jack

Agreed, but remember it was all our fault, he was sacked.

I do hope so, I'd like to think I contributed in some small way to his removal from our club.
Bob since the sack on 08:34 - Dec 31 with 771 viewsFireboy

The tvat will go down as the main reason we got relegated (unless our new manager can perform a minor miracle)

So for that Bob

F@ck right off you classless c@nt
Bob since the sack on 08:39 - Dec 31 with 757 viewsbarry_island

Bob since the sack on 08:34 - Dec 31 by Fireboy

The tvat will go down as the main reason we got relegated (unless our new manager can perform a minor miracle)

So for that Bob

We must never forget the sell outs and new Directors are the real reason for our predicament. Bob has been a sideshow, even though a pretty horrific one a sideshow nonetheless.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 8:43]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Bob since the sack on 09:40 - Dec 31 with 703 viewsGowerjack

Bob since the sack on 01:14 - Dec 31 by morningstar

Agreed.

Bradley is an arrogant self important t wat with absolutely no self awareness at all.

It's an American trait.

But we REALLY need to be focusing our ire on the incompetent and craven individuals who appointed him.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bob since the sack on 09:59 - Dec 31 with 687 viewsmonmouth

What annoys me is that everyone in football knows he's not up to it, but there's this massive pretence being perpetuated to save his ego and our bunch's terrible decision to appoint him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob since the sack on 10:02 - Dec 31 with 680 viewsGowerjack

Bob since the sack on 09:59 - Dec 31 by monmouth

What annoys me is that everyone in football knows he's not up to it, but there's this massive pretence being perpetuated to save his ego and our bunch's terrible decision to appoint him.

The terrible decision was in appointing him in the 1st place.

The single biggest mistake ( amongst many) that will cost us our seat at the top table.

Take a bow Judas Jenkins.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 10:03]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bob since the sack on 11:42 - Dec 31 with 602 viewsdobjack2

Bob since the sack on 08:34 - Dec 31 by Fireboy

So for that Bob

Missing the target- bob is just a symptom of the disease at the club.

Cue the next transfer window.
Bob since the sack on 12:20 - Dec 31 with 571 viewsmahoss

Bob since the sack on 10:02 - Dec 31 by Gowerjack

The terrible decision was in appointing him in the 1st place.

The single biggest mistake ( amongst many) that will cost us our seat at the top table.

Take a bow Judas Jenkins.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 10:03]

Couldn't agree more.

It was a decision that will probably relegate us.

Unbelievable..........
Bob since the sack on 12:35 - Dec 31 with 552 viewsMorganator100

Guidolin had far more reason to be upset after the way he was treated but left the club with a lot of dignity.

Bob has just embarrassed himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024