Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow match on the internet? 11:41 - Jan 6 with 6846 viewsDaleView

Reported in todays Telegraph that Barrow have an ISDN line. Does this mean there is a posibility of internet access to the match or even video?
Anyone know the implications and how it might work?
Barrow match on the internet? on 12:50 - Jan 6 with 6731 viewsboromat

The match is on Fox Sports 2 and BeIN sports 5 if you can find some dodgy stream of those.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Barrow match on the internet? on 12:57 - Jan 6 with 6687 viewsrafc1984

Kodi box
Barrow match on the internet? on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 6374 viewsDiddyDave

They`ve been showing the FA Cup games on the two ESPN Channels (508 & 509) here in Australia,not on any of the Fox Sport Channels that I`ve seen. I`ve just gone through the preview for the next 24 hours (it`s 4.40 am here in NSW) and regrettably it would appear they`re not going to show Barrow v Dale. West Ham v City shortly,then at around midnight United v Reading. It then looks like they`re going to show a replay of the Hammers game before showing Preston v Arsenal. All the games scheduled for 509,very disappointing if this is the case,but anybody Down Under who has seen anything different?
Barrow match on the internet? on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 6319 viewsboromat

Barrow match on the internet? on 18:38 - Jan 6 by DiddyDave

They`ve been showing the FA Cup games on the two ESPN Channels (508 & 509) here in Australia,not on any of the Fox Sport Channels that I`ve seen. I`ve just gone through the preview for the next 24 hours (it`s 4.40 am here in NSW) and regrettably it would appear they`re not going to show Barrow v Dale. West Ham v City shortly,then at around midnight United v Reading. It then looks like they`re going to show a replay of the Hammers game before showing Preston v Arsenal. All the games scheduled for 509,very disappointing if this is the case,but anybody Down Under who has seen anything different?

It's on fox in Canada and maybe US

Barrow match on the internet? on 21:27 - Jan 6 with 6136 viewsDiddyDave

I don`t know,maybe it`s convenient for Fox to put the FA Cup on the ESPN Channels here in Oz for some reason? I can`t see the point in putting West Ham/City on again in between the United and Arsenal games when there`s a live match kicking off at 3.00pm UK time,Dale or not. Oh well,we will just have to wait and see,they often change things without notice.
Barrow match on the internet? on 21:40 - Jan 6 with 6092 viewsboromat

Barrow match on the internet? on 21:27 - Jan 6 by DiddyDave

I don`t know,maybe it`s convenient for Fox to put the FA Cup on the ESPN Channels here in Oz for some reason? I can`t see the point in putting West Ham/City on again in between the United and Arsenal games when there`s a live match kicking off at 3.00pm UK time,Dale or not. Oh well,we will just have to wait and see,they often change things without notice.

http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/2296324/barrow-vs-rochdale/

This is the link from the other thread if it helps. I don't know if the sports rights fox has for the us is the same in OZ

Barrow match on the internet? on 22:19 - Jan 6 with 6023 viewsDiddyDave

Barrow match on the internet? on 21:40 - Jan 6 by boromat

http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/2296324/barrow-vs-rochdale/

This is the link from the other thread if it helps. I don't know if the sports rights fox has for the us is the same in OZ

Mmm,it`s not looking good for us in Oz or NZ then according to that chart. Thank you for that,it`s bloody shame as they`ve been giving us a good coverage of FA Cup games in Australia and probably will continue to do,though I don`t really know about NZ. It looks like they think not many people in the world will be interested in teams like Barrow and Dale when it comes to the third round with all the top teams joining in. Oh well,such is life,I`ll just have to follow proceedings on the net,but all the best to the lads,I`m confident of us getting to round four,maybe after a replay,so look forward to that. Happy New Year Daleys.
Barrow match on the internet? on 11:38 - Jan 7 with 5814 viewsNorthernSou1

Barrow match on the internet? on 22:19 - Jan 6 by DiddyDave

Mmm,it`s not looking good for us in Oz or NZ then according to that chart. Thank you for that,it`s bloody shame as they`ve been giving us a good coverage of FA Cup games in Australia and probably will continue to do,though I don`t really know about NZ. It looks like they think not many people in the world will be interested in teams like Barrow and Dale when it comes to the third round with all the top teams joining in. Oh well,such is life,I`ll just have to follow proceedings on the net,but all the best to the lads,I`m confident of us getting to round four,maybe after a replay,so look forward to that. Happy New Year Daleys.

I'm currently out in NYC, the match is being shown live here on Fox Sport 2
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow match on the internet? on 13:05 - Jan 7 with 5626 viewsLGC_Dale

Match is being shown live on Setanta, viewing via an Openbox
Barrow match on the internet? on 14:00 - Jan 7 with 5420 viewsStudiousDale

We should be able to watch it easily through paddypower website. I've just tested using the United game which is on there currently - you need an account but don't need to make a bet on the game to view.
Barrow match on the internet? on 15:20 - Jan 7 with 5026 viewsDaleDave

Not 100% quality wise but best I could find, it's on eir sport 2 too, same quality but less reliable so far as I can tell

http://sports4u.live/channel/fox-sports-2-live-stream-online/
Barrow match on the internet? on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 4947 viewsolympicdale

www.stream2watch.cc/stream-sport/football/barrow-vs-rochdale-live-stream

Good stream so far

Luuuuund! How could you miss that

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024