Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you for the good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20:06 - Feb 12 with 805 viewsBluemonkey76

Sometimes its easy to get carried away and forget were we have come from .In the last few seasons i have seen teams such as darlo/stockport county etc go downhill and have witnessed us go from average league 2 team to a team more than holding there own in league 1.
If somebody would of told me 5-6 years ago we wouldnt just be beating wednesday in a league game but in the first 45mins giving them a football lesson i would of said " are you fCUking mental!!!!"
today was a credit to the work put in by hillcroft the board and the lads our fans were really good and would like to take this moment just to say to everyone enjoy the good times you never know when hillcroft will leave and that will be hard times for us .
wednesday fans disgrace but a fine and hopefully points taken away should just about end there season. also even though dawson is just great for us i really am glad to hear fans seeing just how much holness has come on this year without a doubt most inproved player this year in the bag for me with jonah taking best player of the year for his 15 plus goals !!!! excuse me while i continue to drink lots of beer UP THE DALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always above Bury

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024