Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very telling performance 16:53 - Jan 14 with 1415 viewsIeuanIvett98

A much better tactical performance (first 60 odd minutes) helped to highlight our weaknesses.
Still shaky defence, I know we were unfortunate with the manner of the goals but any defence that concedes 4 obviously needs improvement.
We lack quality in key attacking areas. We had plenty of chances before the downfall in the match to grab a goal or two which would have made for a different second half.
In my opinion we need two centre backs, and definitely a new striker as Llorente is very hit and miss and the only real option we have( Borja is just awful and McBurnie too inexperienced to rely on in a relegation battle).
I enjoyed watching Swansea play a more tactically aware performance however quality was the factor that made the difference.

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

A very telling performance on 16:53 - Jan 14 with 1396 viewsPozuelosSideys

Mate, we just lost 4-0 at home. Nothing to be taken from that

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

A very telling performance on 16:54 - Jan 14 with 1371 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? They sat off us for 45 minutes, only bothering to press us once we got to their final third. That wasn't any brilliant master plan from Clement. Teams did the same when Bradley and Guidolin were here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A very telling performance on 16:54 - Jan 14 with 1372 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah we know all this but it's the chairman and owners that are at fault.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

A very telling performance on 16:55 - Jan 14 with 1343 viewsIeuanIvett98

A very telling performance on 16:53 - Jan 14 by PozuelosSideys

Mate, we just lost 4-0 at home. Nothing to be taken from that

Just trying to stay remotely positive in this horrible time. We must get reinforcements now before the next match

A very telling performance on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 1324 viewsIeuanIvett98

A very telling performance on 16:54 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? They sat off us for 45 minutes, only bothering to press us once we got to their final third. That wasn't any brilliant master plan from Clement. Teams did the same when Bradley and Guidolin were here.

They had more ball, we pressed well. I agree with you they didn't get out of first gear however.

A very telling performance on 16:58 - Jan 14 with 1292 viewsGaz_M

Good tactics, awful players.

Anyone saying otherwise is a clown.
A very telling performance on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 1263 viewsIeuanIvett98

A very telling performance on 16:58 - Jan 14 by Gaz_M

Good tactics, awful players.

Anyone saying otherwise is a clown.

Agree, Dyer unfortunately is way past it. Routledge hasn't ever really been Premier League quality as well going forward.

A very telling performance on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 1187 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Spine is our weakest link - we need:
- CB - general to lead from the back
- CM - dynamic CM to gel and drive
- CF - pacey, to link and of course score
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024