Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! 18:17 - Jan 19 with 2235 viewsskacrazy

Am I the only one who wants to put their fist through the PC screen everytime I read another thread or news article regarding what the sellouts have done and the fact the Yanks are so scared at losing their investment they come out with that shit in the matchday programme begging for us to get behind them and forget our differences?

F4ck the lot of them!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 18:17]
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 2202 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure they wanted us to get to the 'next level'. However they also wanted to make a lot of money, and unfortunately that desire was deemed more important than seeing us reach the next level, or even remaining stable at our current level.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:34 - Jan 19 with 2143 viewsFireboy

Unfortunately with american business people it's the norm

They are well known to buy big companies and asset strip the sell them on

I bet they couldnt believe their luck at buying us for a decent price knowing they will make money whether we are in the PL or are relegated

I said it at the time they don't give a flying f♤ck about the club and it's supporters they only want to make money

At they will be gone in 3 years when the parachute payments have run out and we can have our club back again

Just hope we are still in the championship and not the conference
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:34 - Jan 19 with 2139 viewsskacrazy

Are the Yanks as pissed off with the Sellouts as the fans are because I would be?

How on earth were they ever going to take us to the next level if all their money went to the sellouts and exactly what due diligence did the sellouts do on the Yanks? Is nothing else forthcoming because they are angry as well or was it never going to come?

I can't begin to explain how wound up I am that so called supporters of our club could do this to the rest of us and have the f4cking arrogance to parade in front of us every week as if nothing has happened.
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:37 - Jan 19 with 2118 viewsskacrazy

Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:34 - Jan 19 by Fireboy

I bet they couldnt believe their luck at buying us for a decent price knowing they will make money whether we are in the PL or are relegated

I said it at the time they don't give a flying f♤ck about the club and it's supporters they only want to make money

At they will be gone in 3 years when the parachute payments have run out and we can have our club back again

I don't know about you but I can't cope with 3 years of this. I suspect a lot of fans will stop going but like you say the Americans and sellouts don't care.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 18:39]
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 19:33 - Jan 19 with 1949 viewsDewi1jack

We're very nearly at the next level.

Everyone (me included) has assumed Capt Beaky and his band meant upwards.
The snidey b'stards never specified.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 19:47 - Jan 19 with 1892 viewsLeonWasGod

Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 18:34 - Jan 19 by Fireboy

That doesn't work in football though. We haven't got the assets to strip except players, and when you strip them you lose your income. Case in point Villa were sold for a reported £60m, yet Lerner paid that much for a 60% stake when he bought them. They devalued by £40m through relegation and more in real terms. So we certainly won't make money if we go down.

I suspect they thought they could carry on running us as normal (roughly breaking even or making a small loss), but could massively increase commercial income in order to make a small profit each year. They didn't factor in their bumbling incompetence though.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:50]
Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 20:04 - Jan 19 with 1835 viewsFireboy

Take us to the next level - Lying C4nts! on 19:47 - Jan 19 by LeonWasGod

That doesn't work in football though. We haven't got the assets to strip except players, and when you strip them you lose your income. Case in point Villa were sold for a reported £60m, yet Lerner paid that much for a 60% stake when he bought them. They devalued by £40m through relegation and more in real terms. So we certainly won't make money if we go down.

I suspect they thought they could carry on running us as normal (roughly breaking even or making a small loss), but could massively increase commercial income in order to make a small profit each year. They didn't factor in their bumbling incompetence though.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:50]

They will asset strip by getting rid of our bigger earners,which normally happens when a club gets relegated from the PL,they will get players on much lower wages and systematically strip the money the club will get from the PL(parachute payments)which iirc is 3 years

The venkys at blackburn and especially the oystons at blackpool have spectacularly ruined their respective clubs and if you go on the net you will see the demonstrations the fans have staged in the last 3 years

Alot of blackpool fans have boycotted their games over the last 3 years and there crowds have gone down big time and I can see that happening when we go down if the yanks stick around and start doing what I suspect they will do
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024