Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim McNulty 19:51 - Jan 21 with 6052 viewsdale2012

Is it a coincidence that whenever Jim McNulty plays in the back four we seem to ship in goals. I thought he was all over the place again today. Keane was a big loss.
Jim McNulty on 17:39 - Jan 25 with 1322 viewsdingdangblue

Jim McNulty on 17:22 - Jan 25 by stigmundo77

Seems i got my wish with the loan signing Sweetcorn

if you really believe big Jim and Canavan are the right bar for a serious play off push I worry. i'm all for team Rochdale but im a realist too

As far as I'm aware nobody has put them forward as a pair? It's Keane + 1 ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jim McNulty on 08:52 - Jan 26 with 1156 viewssweetcorn

if you really believe big Jim and Canavan are the right bar for a serious play off push I worry. i'm all for team Rochdale but im a realist too

Are you tripping? Not sure why you've singled me out? Read back the posts, i've not once said we dont need to bring someone in..

I felt we needed someone to come in and cover bunneys absence, as tanser has shown he clearly isn't up to it..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jim McNulty on 12:35 - Jan 26 with 1049 viewssweetcorn

Also i've just re-read your drivel.. you said you wanted to bring in cover for mcnulty and canavan, this loan signing is a left back.. the two players you mention are centre backs, so no, this isnt the loan signing you wanted..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jim McNulty on 14:58 - Jan 26 with 926 viewsstigmundo77

My apologies Sweetcorn :) I am still after a decent centre half, you are right - i must have mis read your posts, Apologies

Just need to pray Keane stays fit :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024