Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How 11:34 - Feb 3 with 3350 viewsthejack

answers please.
Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 11:38 - Feb 3 with 3329 viewsswanjackal

He got really excited after scoring? Andy Carroll did the same in 10 seconds after playing us in the Championship

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 11:49 - Feb 3 with 3291 viewsthejack

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 11:38 - Feb 3 by swanjackal

He got really excited after scoring? Andy Carroll did the same in 10 seconds after playing us in the Championship

No, I simply posed the question to the club why his player profile listed him as only 5ft 8, the reply was that the stats are directly uploaded to the official site by the press association, and that they would contact them immediately. I was gobsmacked when 10 minutes later he was listed as 6ft. So there you have it. Whether that is correct only our medical staff will know as they would have measured him when he signed and not the press association.
Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 12:08 - Feb 3 with 3233 viewsDrizzy

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 11:49 - Feb 3 by thejack

No, I simply posed the question to the club why his player profile listed him as only 5ft 8, the reply was that the stats are directly uploaded to the official site by the press association, and that they would contact them immediately. I was gobsmacked when 10 minutes later he was listed as 6ft. So there you have it. Whether that is correct only our medical staff will know as they would have measured him when he signed and not the press association.

Find a hobby.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 12:13 - Feb 3 with 3218 viewsthejack

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 12:08 - Feb 3 by Drizzy

Find a hobby.

I have one its called being a statto, and statistically the site was incorrect.
Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 12:35 - Feb 3 with 3142 viewsswanjackal

Well I'm glad it's all sorted now, the actual story behind this has the basis of becoming a Hollywood espionage box office smash, only now is my heart rate returning to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 14:11 - Feb 3 with 2886 viewsEasternJack

I'm glad too. We'd be fecked if we sent him out this weekend while he was still 5'8"

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 14:26 - Feb 3 with 2829 viewsBanosswan

This means he would've missed last week's goal as the ball would've smashed him in the face.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 14:27 - Feb 3 with 2825 viewsSeaJack

Hell no. That would mean the goals he's scored won't stand now this has happened as he couldn't possibly have got to the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 2779 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Alfie Mawson grows 4 inches in less than 10 minutes - How on 12:13 - Feb 3 by thejack

I have one its called being a statto, and statistically the site was incorrect.

That was his correct size when he was 14.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024