Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whats happening!!!!!!! 21:41 - Jul 5 with 1191 viewsdaleuxb

thought us getting promotion would mean recruiting new exciting players to go with some of the experienced players who gained promotion last season and bulid for the future. i trust and support hilly and flickers beyond belief but are the board fully behind them??? we need to offer the management more support and give them to recruit and keep players that they need not just to stay in lge1 but to consoldate a good position and build again for the next season. I am so dismayed about players leaving and no one coming ini am thinking of going back to the club with my season ticket and asking for not only my money back but asking under the sale of goods act getting it back for the other 3 season tickets that my family purchased. we are not witnessing any support whatsoever in the management by the board not giving them the support and backing they need. unless by 1 st August i see some positive direction I wil after speaking to my solicitor be getting a refund on my season ticket very unfortuanatley.
i believe but do the board want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024