Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then...the Ugly Inside Bury Splinter Group Daily News Update... 17:38 - Feb 16 with 468 viewsStEtienne

The powers that be would like a quick return to normality on the UI. We have a few days grace but the last resort would be to just delete all the threads and make it very difficult to post...

However, the reasons for our move have been noted and the rather nasty atmosphere on the UI will not be tolerated in future...this goes for abuse, trolling etc.

The idea is to state the T&Cs of the network...people are all on clean slates but if they step out of line, then temporary bans will come into play.

The only way it will work is if we - as a whole - agree to play nicely and ignore the nastiness. If you have any complaints, take them up with the admin and they will look into it.

I will mention things like the very dodgy avatar as well.

Baiting people into getting them to abuse you won't go down very well either. The best answer is to put someone you can't stand on ignore. Failing that, if they kick off and get abusive or the subject matter is offensive, take it up with admin. Report it as abuse and let them know your concerns. It might be a bit of a slow start, but not getting drawn in will win out in the long run.

The admin can enforce 2 people to ignore each other as well by the way...hopefully that won't have to be used!!

I want to see the UI get back to being like it has been on here and I think we can do it. This past 2 days proves a lot. Let's reclaim the board...

Hopefully we have a few days grace anyway, so can do it at our pace.

The admins will be posting notices on here and on UI tomorrow. We need to abide by them for it to work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024