Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics 08:29 - Apr 7 with 5100 viewsTrundle10

So what is a plastic? I have heard some of our newer fans on here described as thus. The implication being if u did not watch us in the basement then you are not a proper fan. For me people who pay to watch their team cannot be described as plastic no matter how long they have had the affinity. We all had to start somewhere.

For me the plastic is the Liverpool or UTD type fans who have never even been to Liverpool or Manchester. Drink out of the mug and refer to their team as we this and we that. We got two welsh men in work who refer to each other as Scouse and Manc, neither have been to a live football game and snigger at Swansea current predicament. They are plastics
Plastics on 20:46 - Apr 7 with 1281 viewsTNT

Those who travel to Anfield, sit in the front row of our away end, Llorente scores a cracking goal, runs to celebrate in front of them, and they sit there motionless. What are they called?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Plastics on 20:59 - Apr 7 with 1271 viewsStarsky

Who gives a flying fugg?

People can do exactly what they want, it's their prerogative.

What about folk from Haverfordwest travelling up to support the Swans. Are they plastics?

It's just the internet, init.

Plastics on 21:15 - Apr 7 with 1257 viewsTNT

Plastics on 20:59 - Apr 7 by Starsky

Who gives a flying fugg?

People can do exactly what they want, it's their prerogative.

What about folk from Haverfordwest travelling up to support the Swans. Are they plastics?

I know a number of avid Swans fans from Haverfordwest, who support us at The Liberty every game and all over the country, Starsk.

Plastics on 23:19 - Apr 7 with 1213 viewsSwanseajill

Plastics on 21:15 - Apr 7 by TNT

I know a number of avid Swans fans from Haverfordwest, who support us at The Liberty every game and all over the country, Starsk.

I guess it's the same guy's I'm thinking of, who travel on the bus.
When returning from an away game exhausted and not in the best of moods if the score hadn't gone our way.
I used to think of those Haverfordwest guys that had at least another hours travelling to do....not plastics, and rarely miss a game but support the nearest professional football team to their home town.
Plastics on 00:03 - Apr 8 with 1175 viewsStarsky

Plastics on 23:19 - Apr 7 by Swanseajill

I guess it's the same guy's I'm thinking of, who travel on the bus.
When returning from an away game exhausted and not in the best of moods if the score hadn't gone our way.
I used to think of those Haverfordwest guys that had at least another hours travelling to do....not plastics, and rarely miss a game but support the nearest professional football team to their home town.

some pedant would say that Haverfordwest was their local team.
Me... they have my full admiration.

Plastics on 00:04 - Apr 8 with 1174 viewsPokerface

Plastics on 17:47 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Great post

I'll jut add

The good times are must sweeter when you have to endure the bad ones

Is that German ?

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Plastics on 00:05 - Apr 8 with 1166 viewsStarsky

Plastics on 00:04 - Apr 8 by Pokerface

Is that German ?

Plastics on 00:09 - Apr 8 with 1160 viewsPokerface

Plastics on 20:46 - Apr 7 by TNT

Those who travel to Anfield, sit in the front row of our away end, Llorente scores a cracking goal, runs to celebrate in front of them, and they sit there motionless. What are they called?

Kids who have suffered trauma and are being treated to a day out.

Unless you have walked in their shoes/ lived their lives, do us all a favour and shut the f up.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics on 06:31 - Apr 8 with 1125 viewsSwansNZ

I never go and watch the Swans live. Am I a plastic?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Plastics on 07:53 - Apr 8 with 1092 viewsperchrockjack

NZ
Contrary to what Winston says about those who ve moved away to love, you Sir are a true fan and better than the passionless ,pissed ,washed up ,bored ,lifeless jerks ive sat next to many times.

Will it get better when we go down ? No.

Pross will gather his chums and gossip ad mauseum but

You are anything but a plastic, a real fan and we need more like you worldwide.there again, it seems the Dutch fans are despised so God help our American fans

Sadly our feck wits have blown any chance of growing our club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 1040 viewsTNT

Plastics on 20:46 - Apr 7 by TNT

They (on motd if you saw it) are called Liverpool fans.

Hope you've sobered up pokerface, if a little embarrassed.

Plastics on 22:10 - Apr 8 with 1027 viewsDarran

Plastics on 07:53 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

NZ
Contrary to what Winston says about those who ve moved away to love, you Sir are a true fan and better than the passionless ,pissed ,washed up ,bored ,lifeless jerks ive sat next to many times.

Will it get better when we go down ? No.

Pross will gather his chums and gossip ad mauseum but

You are anything but a plastic, a real fan and we need more like you worldwide.there again, it seems the Dutch fans are despised so God help our American fans

Sadly our feck wits have blown any chance of growing our club

Oh do shut up you silly twát how the hell is NZ supposed to go to games? We play on your doorstep and you can't be arsed to go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024