Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on Talksport 09:45 - Jul 3 with 3844 viewsmorristonboy

Clement is supposed to be on Jim White show this morning.
Clement on Talksport on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 3825 viewsSTID2017

Shouldn't he be meeting and greeting the players and assessing who needs what , rather than gassing on Talksport ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Clement on Talksport on 10:08 - Jul 3 with 3753 viewsmax936

Clement on Talksport on 09:53 - Jul 3 by STID2017

Shouldn't he be meeting and greeting the players and assessing who needs what , rather than gassing on Talksport ?

probably a 10 minute chat, plus he's got his minions to train the players and its probably more of a get together and some very light easing back into things session anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement on Talksport on 10:15 - Jul 3 with 3721 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think today will most probably be a fitness and medical check day, to see how they've looked after themselves on their holidays and adjust their training plans for pre-season
Clement on Talksport on 10:31 - Jul 3 with 3661 viewsexiledinenglandjack

He's on after the ad break now
Clement on Talksport on 10:35 - Jul 3 with 3630 viewsWxmJax

But pop masters on Ken Bruce

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Clement on Talksport on 10:38 - Jul 3 with 3609 viewsraynor94

Clement on Talksport on 09:53 - Jul 3 by STID2017

It's fitness assessment today, no need for him to be there for that, and most probably the interview will be done over the phone, we live in modern times
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 10:40]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clement on Talksport on 10:51 - Jul 3 with 3532 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Questions asked: why we weren't in for Terry - because he doesn't want to play against chelsea

Whats happening with Abraham? - Position was a key target even before Fernandos injury, even more so now, but he did let slip that players from the under 21s have 2 weeks break

Whats happening with Gylfi? - Nothing new to report, he along with other internationals that played in June will be back in on Friday

Will he exploit any of his links with his previous teams? - Generic answer around if the player fits the style of play and fits within our financial parameters he'll look at his options

Targets for next season - Avoid a relegation battle and then not look too far forward until we have the privilege too

Think that about covers it, no questions directly about Mesa, but the standard, we're close to a number of deals happening
Clement on Talksport on 11:05 - Jul 3 with 3426 viewsWxmJax

Spoke well, as usual. No large changes just strengthening certain positions. Didn't mention any deals but said that some business may be done soon, kept his cards close to his chest and didn't give anything away.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement on Talksport on 11:06 - Jul 3 with 3404 viewsraynor94

Clement on Talksport on 10:51 - Jul 3 by exiledinenglandjack

Questions asked: why we weren't in for Terry - because he doesn't want to play against chelsea

Whats happening with Abraham? - Position was a key target even before Fernandos injury, even more so now, but he did let slip that players from the under 21s have 2 weeks break

Whats happening with Gylfi? - Nothing new to report, he along with other internationals that played in June will be back in on Friday

Will he exploit any of his links with his previous teams? - Generic answer around if the player fits the style of play and fits within our financial parameters he'll look at his options

Targets for next season - Avoid a relegation battle and then not look too far forward until we have the privilege too

Think that about covers it, no questions directly about Mesa, but the standard, we're close to a number of deals happening

The more and more I hear him, the more and more I'm impressed, I think we have the real deal here

Clement on Talksport on 11:38 - Jul 3 with 3201 views34dfgdf54

Gutted they didn't ask about Mesa directly.
Clement on Talksport on 11:57 - Jul 3 with 3061 viewsraynor94

Clement on Talksport on 11:38 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Gutted they didn't ask about Mesa directly.

Most probably the way Clement wanted it

Clement on Talksport on 12:05 - Jul 3 with 3008 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He will either come here or he won't, the club do not like to talk about "incoming" players until they hold up the shirt.
Clement on Talksport on 13:17 - Jul 3 with 2712 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clement on Talksport on 12:05 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

He will either come here or he won't, the club do not like to talk about "incoming" players until they hold up the shirt.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement on Talksport on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 2614 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clement on Talksport on 12:05 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Sounds like that didn't apply to Abraham though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clement on Talksport on 13:56 - Jul 3 with 2480 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clement on Talksport on 13:38 - Jul 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sounds like that didn't apply to Abraham though.

Have you seen any official comments about Abraham, apart from PC answering that question?
I haven't.
Clement on Talksport on 14:06 - Jul 3 with 2390 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clement on Talksport on 13:56 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you seen any official comments about Abraham, apart from PC answering that question?
I haven't.

But he did answer the question, about a player who hasn't held the shirt up yet. So then, no reason they couldn't ask one about Mesa.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clement on Talksport on 14:40 - Jul 3 with 2277 viewsLoyal

Clement on Talksport on 11:06 - Jul 3 by raynor94

The more and more I hear him, the more and more I'm impressed, I think we have the real deal here

Don't worry he will be a cnt at some point in the future.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024