Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 19:14 - Aug 26 with 8069 viewsEU5Makaveli

I thought Kyle had a great game today, highlighted by the press and tackle for the second goal.
He's normally the whipping boy, so hopefully talk of genuine competition for his spot arriving (Arias) will be a blessing for us
Kyle Naughton on 21:51 - Aug 28 with 873 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Naughton on 20:53 - Aug 28 by jasonbromham

Played well against Man United too! Clements coaching seems to be making making him a better player. Still think we need a right back at least as cover if not first choice. Rangel just hasn't got the pace anymore.

Oh how our aspirations have fallen. I'm not a Naughton basher but anyone who thinks he's anything more than barely average is insane. I wouldn't even go so far as to call him dependable. Capable of far more.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle Naughton on 23:26 - Aug 28 with 820 viewsGlyn1

Kyle Naughton on 10:52 - Aug 27 by awayjack

Why wait until January? If either of Naughton or Olsson get injured or even get 3 match bans, who comes in to replace them? Rangel sadly no legs for PL. High risk strategy as is no cover at CB. VDH was good yesterday, albiet against a very poor CP. who covers any injury to Mawson or FF? We've got rid of 20 players this window - agree with all except for Kingsley - but it does means our squad cover is thin. If we sign Arias, Bony and a creative midfield, we may have enough cover if Clucas can step in at temp CB.

"We've got rid of 20 players this window." Wow.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Kyle Naughton on 23:45 - Aug 28 with 804 viewsdameedna

Not asking for a list of the 20 players. I believe you. Not using this snippet as a way of having a dig at the owners or ex owners. Even putting selling out best player aside for the moment.

I would have thought 20 players on the fringes looks like someone has noted our wage bill has climbed and is crippling us without commercial reveneues of EPL significance.

Back to Kyle Naughton he is an example of a player many have been looking to relegate to squad. Along with the likes ok Ki and Fer.

It sounds like we are going to have a year of ratios. For this reason I have concluded we will not sign Arias, Sanches, Bony, Allan or Chadli.

If Llorennte leaves that is a different matter we will have to line up a goal scorer. Dont see that being Bony.

Naughton does need back up so can see a Reading type signing, the welsh intrrnational who signed a new deal, or a right back from the championship for 3m undisclosed. An Olsson type or right footed version of Clucas.

Maybe Clement sees Fer as cover for RB. It seems a bit strange that we move on a group of players and no sign of a young right back. Nothing away from Rangel but he is also prone to injury.
Kyle Naughton on 01:52 - Aug 29 with 774 viewsNirvana

Kyle Naughton on 21:45 - Aug 26 by PozuelosSideys

Yep. Definitely a couple of brains farts. There were 2 sliced hoofs that went straight back into the air and into the 6 yard box from the right back position too. Got very lucky

And this is a main issue for Naughton.

He does this every game, and we've seen far, far worse happen many times.

He is incredibly inconsistent, especially in big moments.

Anyone criticizing Mawson (who is 23) for making mistakes needs to look more closely at Naughton (who is 28) during matches.

We need better, and that's not a knock on Kyle. It's just reality.

Yiadom is not the answer. Arias is.

Bring him in Huw.
Kyle Naughton on 01:53 - Aug 29 with 772 viewsE20Jack

Kyle Naughton on 01:52 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

And this is a main issue for Naughton.

He does this every game, and we've seen far, far worse happen many times.

He is incredibly inconsistent, especially in big moments.

Anyone criticizing Mawson (who is 23) for making mistakes needs to look more closely at Naughton (who is 28) during matches.

We need better, and that's not a knock on Kyle. It's just reality.

Yiadom is not the answer. Arias is.

Bring him in Huw.

I thought you said you dont watch Championship football? How do you know about Yiadom not being good?

Which Barnsley matches did you watch?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:55]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Kyle Naughton on 01:58 - Aug 29 with 763 viewsNirvana

Kyle Naughton on 01:53 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

I thought you said you dont watch Championship football? How do you know about Yiadom not being good?

Which Barnsley matches did you watch?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:55]

This is now the fourth thread you've followed me to.

Obsessed much?

What was Warwick saying about autism again?

Go ahead, last word for you AGAIN.

You just can't help yourself, in many ways.

Awfully late for a "finance" guy to be up.

Just saying.
Kyle Naughton on 02:04 - Aug 29 with 757 viewsE20Jack

Kyle Naughton on 01:58 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Obsessed much?

Just saying.

First thread I have actively followed you on. The others you quoted me. You aren't one of those people who stalk others and then tell the police the person they are stalking is following them are you? You do know what following means, right?

You used your "hasty get out of a thread free" card early on this one. One post! I guess the answer to the question is obvious then, you have no idea regarding Yiadom, never seen him play and prefer the championship manager player instead.

Just admit it next time, people may have more respect for you then.

Do "finance guys" have set bed times then? Didn't get that memo. Not even when I was in the office at 4am last week. Strange.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 2:08]

Kyle Naughton on 02:17 - Aug 29 with 748 viewsNirvana

Kyle Naughton on 21:51 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

Oh how our aspirations have fallen. I'm not a Naughton basher but anyone who thinks he's anything more than barely average is insane. I wouldn't even go so far as to call him dependable. Capable of far more.

You know, Itchy, we have had our differences on here. (remember Montero's little bike ride?)

But I agree with a lot of what you've said lately (mostly concerning DimDims, but still) and this post is the latest example.

Keep up the good work.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 02:19 - Aug 29 with 744 viewsE20Jack

Kyle Naughton on 02:17 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

You know, Itchy, we have had our differences on here. (remember Montero's little bike ride?)

But I agree with a lot of what you've said lately (mostly concerning DimDims, but still) and this post is the latest example.

Keep up the good work.

Translation...

"Itchy, can we make friends. Im being made to look a right idiot on here these days and I am starting to feel outnumbered. Can you be my fwwwiend".

Cute.

Kyle Naughton on 02:23 - Aug 29 with 740 viewsNirvana

Kyle Naughton on 02:19 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Translation...

"Itchy, can we make friends. Im being made to look a right idiot on here these days and I am starting to feel outnumbered. Can you be my fwwwiend".

Cute.

Update: 6th thread you've followed me to.
Kyle Naughton on 02:28 - Aug 29 with 735 viewsE20Jack

Kyle Naughton on 01:58 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Obsessed much?

Just saying.

So here on this thread you say it is the 4th (passage quoted, first sentence).

Then just now you say it is also the 6th? Which is it then?

Is someome double counting in order to mislead and lie? You haven't even mastered normal counting so would lay off the double counting Nivs. You have been exposed and getting all flustered, your surname isnt Abbot is it?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 2:31]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024