Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose to West Ham 17:48 - Sep 24 with 1832 viewsMartyrman57

We could be in bottom 3 by 5pm next Saturday. Next 3 games are critical for PC to turn things around.
If we lose to West Ham on 17:50 - Sep 24 with 1824 viewsDarran

In other news water is wet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we lose to West Ham on 17:51 - Sep 24 with 1817 viewsmagicdaps10

Make mo question on it, we are going to be inand around the bottom 3 for sure this season.

We dont have the squad and coupled with shiite tactics, its going to be a long hard winter for sure.

Screwed over again by the board, it will catch up with us eventually.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If we lose to West Ham on 17:57 - Sep 24 with 1794 viewswhoflungdung

Plenty of time to sort it out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

If we lose to West Ham on 17:59 - Sep 24 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

Why do people wet their knickers about the table after 6 games? 32 games to go and some are worrying about results between teams like Brighton and Newcastle, who will both be scrabbling at the bottom end along with Huddersfield come next May.

Yes if we don't start sorting ourselves out, of course we are in the shit, but not because we lose at West Ham. Clement needs to find his best team and some intent and some balls. Without that we'll be in the bottom three when it really matters, below Huddersfield, Brighton and Newcastle probably. Then again we'd have a new manager long before that.

With more guts, intent, and proper selections I don't think we'll be anywhere near, wherever we are next week.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we lose to West Ham on 18:04 - Sep 24 with 1762 viewsDarran

If we lose to West Ham on 17:59 - Sep 24 by monmouth

Why do people wet their knickers about the table after 6 games? 32 games to go and some are worrying about results between teams like Brighton and Newcastle, who will both be scrabbling at the bottom end along with Huddersfield come next May.

Yes if we don't start sorting ourselves out, of course we are in the shit, but not because we lose at West Ham. Clement needs to find his best team and some intent and some balls. Without that we'll be in the bottom three when it really matters, below Huddersfield, Brighton and Newcastle probably. Then again we'd have a new manager long before that.

With more guts, intent, and proper selections I don't think we'll be anywhere near, wherever we are next week.

With all due respect though Monsta didn't you say a truer reflection would be when we've played 10 games? That's only 4 to go and it looks like we'll around the relegation zone.

If we lose to West Ham on 18:10 - Sep 24 with 1734 viewsWhiterockin

And if we will we will be in mid table with a gap between us and the bottom three.
If we lose to West Ham on 18:10 - Sep 24 with 1733 viewsjackrabbit

If we lose to West Ham on 17:59 - Sep 24 by monmouth

I've just watched Brighton beat Newcastle. Don't kid yourself - both teams are vastly superior to our team.
If we lose to West Ham on 18:26 - Sep 24 with 1692 viewsmonmouth

If we lose to West Ham on 18:04 - Sep 24 by Darran

With all due respect though Monsta didn't you say a truer reflection would be when we've played 10 games? That's only 4 to go and it looks like we'll around the relegation zone.

If we haven't improved our playing style and mindset after the next four games then yes, I agree, but it won't be the table that is worrying me, it'll be the direction of travel in performance. We saw that the table was irrelevant last season until four games from the end. I'm not pretending that we don't have real issues, I just don't see any need to focus on others, just ourselves.

Losing to WHU away isn't the issue, God knows it tends to be what we do, especially with Andy Carroll around. Playing like timid pussies afraid to cross the half way line and having no clue what we are really trying to do other than keep shape, would be a massive issue.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose to West Ham on 18:33 - Sep 24 with 1665 viewsDarran

If we lose to West Ham on 18:26 - Sep 24 by monmouth

If we haven't improved our playing style and mindset after the next four games then yes, I agree, but it won't be the table that is worrying me, it'll be the direction of travel in performance. We saw that the table was irrelevant last season until four games from the end. I'm not pretending that we don't have real issues, I just don't see any need to focus on others, just ourselves.

Losing to WHU away isn't the issue, God knows it tends to be what we do, especially with Andy Carroll around. Playing like timid pussies afraid to cross the half way line and having no clue what we are really trying to do other than keep shape, would be a massive issue.

Indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024