Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hip flasks in the Liberty 14:27 - Oct 7 with 5830 viewsdickythorpe

Are they allowed?
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 14:38 - Oct 7 with 5816 viewssherpajacob

Everything is allowed, until you get caught.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 15:13 - Oct 7 with 5759 viewsFieryJack

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 14:38 - Oct 7 by sherpajacob

Everything is allowed, until you get caught.

That's about right.

Be sneaky & discreet and you should get away with it, unless you get dobbed in by a nearby fan.

Last year, away at Watford, I ended up stood next to a burly, jolly jack who got through the best part of a half bottle of whisky during the game, sneaking it from the inside pocket of his jacket for a quick slug now and then. By his purple face I took him to be an alcoholic.

A generous bloke, he kept offering me a nip, but, even though I'm a whisky drinker, I steadily refused the offer, it being too early in the day for spirits for me.

Mind you, after we lost 1-0, thanks to another calamitous Mawson fu*k up, I wished I had taken the whisky.

If you get caught drinking from it in the Liberty, or any other ground, I suspect you'd either have it confiscated or be thrown out or both.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 15:29 - Oct 7 with 5714 viewsmonmouth

Yep 100% allowed.

Putting alcohol in them is prohibited though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:49 - Oct 7 with 5521 viewsjack2jack

We always take a flask of tea during the winter time,always tell security we've got it,no problems at all.👍
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 22:24 - Oct 7 with 5382 viewsairedale

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:49 - Oct 7 by jack2jack

We always take a flask of tea during the winter time,always tell security we've got it,no problems at all.👍

I took a flask of coffee with whisky in it down there once, but I put too much grog in it. When I pored a cup of it at half time it ponged like a distillery with bomb damage. My treacherous Mrs immediately donned her Anti Alki face, looking accusingly in my direction and refused to join me in a cup. Haven't bothered since.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 22:32 - Oct 7 with 5370 viewsairedale

Took a 20cl bottle of port down there in pre season, and a plastic cup to drink it from. Felt a bit like a crime, but got it down me. Only trouble was, it cost £4 and lasted 10 mins. I'm thinking now of getting one of those platypuses they sell in Millets for walkers, where a tube comes up near your gob, so no-one is any the wiser. I can put what I fancy in it then.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 22:51 - Oct 7 with 5350 viewsSwanjaxs

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 15:29 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Yep 100% allowed.

I've got a fix for this.... one quater chicken soup and three quarters whisky/vodka/JD or whatever takes your fancy 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:01 - Oct 7 with 5334 viewsjack2jack

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 22:24 - Oct 7 by airedale

I took a flask of coffee with whisky in it down there once, but I put too much grog in it. When I pored a cup of it at half time it ponged like a distillery with bomb damage. My treacherous Mrs immediately donned her Anti Alki face, looking accusingly in my direction and refused to join me in a cup. Haven't bothered since.

Lucky no naked flames about could have been nasty
Login to get fewer ads

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:23 - Oct 7 with 5320 viewsdickythorpe

I had a mate who regularly watched the swans away in the 80's and used to drill holes into butternut squashes and watermelons and tip booze in.
The booze get stronger by all accounts as the fermentation starts straight away
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:36 - Oct 7 with 5299 viewsairedale

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:23 - Oct 7 by dickythorpe

I had a mate who regularly watched the swans away in the 80's and used to drill holes into butternut squashes and watermelons and tip booze in.

Yeah, but you'd look a bit of a tea double ewe hay tea walking in with a water melon under your arm in January though.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:46 - Oct 7 with 5282 viewsmajorraglan

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 15:29 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Yep 100% allowed.

Consuming alcohol at a football match whilst in sight of the pitch is an offence and if caught, you could be ejected or potentially be arrested and fined or imprisoned. Having a beer whilst watch cricket or rugby is not an issue.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 03:03 - Oct 8 with 5227 viewsLoyal

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 23:23 - Oct 7 by dickythorpe

Whilst in my last year in school I stuck my cock in a watermelon in maths for a bet.
Got twos up on an embassy regal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 03:43 - Oct 8 with 5219 viewsswans11

part of the bizarre rules at stadiums fine you can take that flask but no you can't possibly take a bottle of pop in with a lid on or be given a bottle with a lid on it inside stadium
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 08:29 - Oct 8 with 5121 viewsEdmundo

A thermos! 😁

Your not even allowed a stick to go with your flag in the East stand 😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 17:19 - Dec 4 with 2416 viewsbrendanclark

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 08:29 - Oct 8 by Edmundo

A thermos! 😁

Your not even allowed a stick to go with your flag in the East stand 😁

Some rule breaker's know very well how to drink whisky in hip flasks in liberty. https://majesticreviews.com/best-flasks/

[url=https://majesticreviews.com]Majestic Reviews[/url]

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 18:41 - Dec 4 with 2276 viewsMrSwerve

Take in hip flask, buy bottle of pop in there, empty some of hipflask into said bottle while in the toilets, job done.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 18:43 - Dec 4 with 2272 viewsMrSwerve

Also amazed that we haven’t had the usual holier than thou in here calling everyone alcoholics yet.

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 18:59 - Dec 4 with 2243 viewsbuilthjack

We must be the only club in the land now, where they remove the tops off the bottles of soft drinks. Never get that at away games. Haven't for a long time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:18 - Dec 4 with 2214 viewsBadlands

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 18:59 - Dec 4 by builthjack

We must be the only club in the land now, where they remove the tops off the bottles of soft drinks. Never get that at away games. Haven't for a long time.

I can throw a half - full bottle of Coke around 90 metres and it weighs between 300 & 500 grams
A bottle with no lid - around half that distance and it soon looses its weight as it empties.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:37 - Dec 4 with 2179 viewsMrSwerve

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:18 - Dec 4 by Badlands

I can throw a half - full bottle of Coke around 90 metres and it weighs between 300 & 500 grams
A bottle with no lid - around half that distance and it soon looses its weight as it empties.

You sound like you’re speaking from experience.

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 20:01 - Dec 4 with 2149 viewsbuilthjack

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 19:18 - Dec 4 by Badlands

Do they not realise that most have bottle tops in a pocket, when they enter, if they intend buying a bottle
People just put their own on.

Oh, and you can be the half time entertainment, throwing coke from one goal to the other.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 20:22 - Dec 4 with 2102 viewsLeonWasGod

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 18:43 - Dec 4 by MrSwerve

Also amazed that we haven’t had the usual holier than thou in here calling everyone alcoholics yet.

I don’t see why they would. Dicky’s is only slightly larger than normal

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 20:43 - Dec 4 with 2075 viewssainthelens

If you don't mind wearing a tie, there are novelty ones you can buy, fill them with your favourite...and drink outa the end. Sucking on a tie just makes you look nervous watching the game.
Hip flasks in the Liberty on 07:50 - Dec 5 with 1838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hip flasks in the Liberty on 20:43 - Dec 4 by sainthelens

If you don't mind wearing a tie, there are novelty ones you can buy, fill them with your favourite...and drink outa the end. Sucking on a tie just makes you look nervous watching the game.

The simple act of wearing a tie to a Swans home game is more likely to arouse suspicion than the carrying of a hip flask

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024