Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment 21:46 - Oct 9 with 11998 viewsBadgeman

Disgraceful attitude in the build up play for the Irish goal. Sinking Everton, stupid haircut and two stone overweight. Just f**k off son.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 11:27 - Oct 10 with 3741 viewsPegojack

Never mind, boys bach, put the disappointment behind you - we've got a game to win on Saturday!
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 12:39 - Oct 10 with 3667 viewswizardwade

as I see it the problem we got is when bale plays, average players raise their game!
when bale doesn't play, average players um.... play average!!
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 13:05 - Oct 10 with 3637 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hennessy brought all his Crystal Palace form to the game .
As stated previously in the thread
What an absolute bag of sh!te

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 15:33 - Oct 10 with 3538 viewsJackSkellington

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 13:05 - Oct 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hennessy brought all his Crystal Palace form to the game .
As stated previously in the thread
What an absolute bag of sh!te

As I said to the Mrs while we were watching the game last night, you can't exactly call Hennessy a good goalkeeper, you can call him... a goalkeeper.
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 15:36 - Oct 10 with 3527 viewsDafyddHuw

So, let's see if I've got this right - we didn't qualify solely because Ashley Williams made a mistake.

Tough group.
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 15:55 - Oct 10 with 3510 viewsJackSkellington

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 15:36 - Oct 10 by DafyddHuw

So, let's see if I've got this right - we didn't qualify solely because Ashley Williams made a mistake.

Tough group.

Yes, he couldn't turn fast enough, hair weighing him down see?

That and the fact we stupidly gave away too many leads early on in the campaign. How many was it? Four?
Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 16:03 - Oct 10 with 3498 viewsmonmouth

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 11:27 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

Never mind, boys bach, put the disappointment behind you - we've got a game to win on Saturday!

I wanted Wales to win, thought we would, and I was into the game even though it was two shite teams thrashing about hopelessly. But, I was over the result and had forgotten entirely about by the time I went to sleep.

Roll on Saturday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 19:26 - Oct 10 with 3415 viewsicecoldjack

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 11:00 - Oct 10 by MrSwerve

Ageing centre back in mistakes and lack of pace shocker.

Ash has been a f**king brilliant CB for the majority of his career for the Swans and for Wales.

His time is now coming to an end, which was always inevitable. Thankfully we sold him at the perfect time. We do criticise our recruitment and selling (and rightfully so) a lot, but the sale of Ash was spot on.

Unfortunately our recruitment and selling had fook all to do with Ash going to Everton . It was Ash and his ego wanting to move to a different club no matter what

I did hear a story that his quest to find a new club was accelerated when he saw we wernt prepared to move the club forward with quality players like Joe Allen.

He'd still be here now making those errors for the next few seasons otherwise . Thank God for ashes ego and him thinking he is top quality.

Been great for us, thankfully he left at the right time , looks finished as a prem defender having seen his Everton games this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 19:30 - Oct 10 with 3407 viewsphact0rri

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 15:33 - Oct 10 by JackSkellington

As I said to the Mrs while we were watching the game last night, you can't exactly call Hennessy a good goalkeeper, you can call him... a goalkeeper.

kind of a shame, that there's no one else we can turn to at the minute. we've got some good players coming in behind the current crop. but I don't see any goal keepers...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ashley Williams - national embarrassment on 20:06 - Oct 10 with 3380 viewsgiantstoneater

Proud of what Ash achieved with us and Wales a bargain at £400,000 going through a tough period of his career but I've no doubt he'll come through it. Let us concentrate on the players we've got and get behind them and let's see where we are in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024