Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti 07:29 - Oct 24 with 5655 viewsdazdec197296

Being reported that Everton want Carlo Ancelotti as their next manager but he would want Paul Clement as his assistant again. Does anyone think he would leave with all the pressure starting to mount on him for a chance to team back up with Ancelotti ?
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:44 - Oct 24 with 1617 viewsairedale

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:31 - Oct 24 by LeonWasGod

I'd prefer Harry Potter to Ryan Giggs.

Harry Potter would be OK for a spell, but what about the long haul?
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 14:33 - Oct 24 with 1564 viewsawayjack

Can't see it happening but Jenkins would jump at the compensation.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 1546 viewsjacabertawe

Whoa there............this rumour has emanated from The Sun.
'Nuff said?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 15:13 - Oct 24 with 1508 viewswobbly

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:44 - Oct 24 by airedale

Harry Potter would be OK for a spell, but what about the long haul?

I think it would be magic.

Accio Harry, Huw.
N/A. on 15:21 - Oct 24 with 1499 viewsHuw57

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:10 - Oct 24 by andypitt56

Bit of a curve ball, but if clement does go what about Makalele as manager?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:30]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 15:41 - Oct 24 with 1459 viewsKGriz16

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:30 - Oct 24 by SWANSEYE

If Clement did leave what about Coleman with Giggs as his number 2 ?

Disgusting.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 15:55 - Oct 24 with 1440 viewsJackSkellington

Yep, Giggs is definitely a number 2.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 16:12 - Oct 24 with 1406 viewsspiderboy

No thanks
Would prefer any of the North east spectators taking charge!
Login to get fewer ads

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 1401 viewsGaryjack

Coleman himself notably remarked seven years ago that he would never take the Swansea job after being first linked with the position in 2009 before Paulo Sousa replaced Roberto Martinez.

"I wasn't interested in managing Swansea City because my family's more important to me than football and they come first,” Coleman said at the time.

“Of course Swansea City is my heart. It's my home town club, I had five years there and it was fantastic playing for your home town and I'm very proud of Swansea City.

"I'm very proud of being from Swansea.

"But my mum and dad still live in Swansea. My sisters, both married with children, still live in Swansea.

"And I've seen, when it goes wrong when you're a manager it's your home town club and that's where your family's from; it's not nice and I wouldn't put my family underneath that pressure.

"I'm all right, I can handle it. I've not lived in Swansea for the best part of 20 years. My mum and dad will never leave Swansea, neither would my sisters and neither would my nephews.”

Just saying.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 1356 viewsperplex

N/A. on 15:21 - Oct 24 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:30]

Well were not playing well so he`s just not worth the risk really is as he must be a big part of the way we play.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 17:07 - Oct 24 with 1336 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:26 - Oct 24 by LeonWasGod

I suspect it would end his career (or at least make it hard for him to secure another job at this level).

I don't think he'd walk out because if the pressure though. He strikes me as the sort of guy who can handle the pressure.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away due to what's going on behind the scenes with recruitment. He sounds pretty frustrated at times with this whole Mesa / Clucas thing going on. He's toed the party line and defended the owners so far, but now is admitting the team's imbalanced and that we should have cover for Olsson (certainly implying we shouldn't have let Kingsley go before replacement was secured). That's a change from earlier in the season when he said the FB positions were fine.

I could be wrong, but he strikes me as being increasingly p1ssed off with the hand the club (Huw?) has dealt him.

This is exactly how I see it.
Clem has already started making waves in the press.
As for throwing all and sundry under the bus as has been suggested, well I think he need only throw one, and that guy was once heavily involved in Casey's roofing.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 17:30 - Oct 24 with 1304 viewsQuincy999

There's more of a chance that Clement will stroll over to Mourinio's technical area tonight, get his old boy out and urinate on him than Clement leaving a premier league managers position to be No. 2 at another Premier League club.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024