Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting at The Emirates 10:30 - Oct 29 with 12956 views1983

About 6 fans ejected yesterday looked like Swansea fans fighting amongst themselves, anyone know what it was all about?

Fighting at The Emirates on 22:57 - Nov 1 with 1025 viewsKilkennyjack

Fighting at The Emirates on 22:46 - Nov 1 by littleleon

I was 2 rows behind the 3 idiots that got ejected. 2 came in late and were loud and standing, they were asked to sit by an elderly lady and told her where to go. Her elderly friend then told them to F off and it kicked off a bit. They left but came back 5 min later with a friend, one of them as he arrived back said “look who’s back and I’m gonna stand in front of you for the whole match” and surprise surprise it kicked off again! The stewards stepped in and were there in numbers when a guy a couple of rows back shouted at them to F off and it kicked off properly and they tried to attack him but the steward were there and removed them. I was told that they were arrested for punching a female steward. To be fair the stewards were excellent and without them it would have been quite nasty! It was quite a scary thing for my son, I moved him away from the incident before it really kicked off or he’d have been caught in the middle! These guys were obviously drunk or high(or both?) and were an embarrassment to our fans! They were removed whilst it was 0-0 for the record! The other kids that got ejected later on - I’m not sure why, but as one of them was leaving he tried head butting the steward! His mate just seemed like he wanted to get kicked out with his mate??
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 22:53]

Hope these divs did not spoil your sons day too much.

Well done to the arsenal stewards 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Fighting at The Emirates on 09:16 - Nov 2 with 913 viewsSPboy

Fighting at The Emirates on 22:46 - Nov 1 by littleleon

I was 2 rows behind the 3 idiots that got ejected. 2 came in late and were loud and standing, they were asked to sit by an elderly lady and told her where to go. Her elderly friend then told them to F off and it kicked off a bit. They left but came back 5 min later with a friend, one of them as he arrived back said “look who’s back and I’m gonna stand in front of you for the whole match” and surprise surprise it kicked off again! The stewards stepped in and were there in numbers when a guy a couple of rows back shouted at them to F off and it kicked off properly and they tried to attack him but the steward were there and removed them. I was told that they were arrested for punching a female steward. To be fair the stewards were excellent and without them it would have been quite nasty! It was quite a scary thing for my son, I moved him away from the incident before it really kicked off or he’d have been caught in the middle! These guys were obviously drunk or high(or both?) and were an embarrassment to our fans! They were removed whilst it was 0-0 for the record! The other kids that got ejected later on - I’m not sure why, but as one of them was leaving he tried head butting the steward! His mate just seemed like he wanted to get kicked out with his mate??
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 22:53]

I agree mate, the stewards handled the issue very well. Quite why the idiots were allowed back in after initially being removed seemed a bit strange as they continued to threaten even as they were led away the first time.

Definitely drunk or on something, not kids either. Just embarrassing. It kicked off in the exit tunnel later also. Another idiot being ejected tried to take on one of the Heddlu officers & about 4 stewards.

Once you are in armlock with 3 stewards & plod in attendance there is only going to be one winner - unless you are on something and think you are superman. In all fairness the stewards at Arsenal have always been pretty good. As fans of other teams go I have always found Arsenal pretty friendly home & away ... even clapped our team off once at the Emirates ... now those were the days
Fighting at The Emirates on 09:21 - Nov 2 with 906 viewslittleleon

He enjoyed the day, apart from the result and the idiots! Ta

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024