Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has Clement had an easy ride 17:41 - Nov 4 with 5244 viewsTheResurrection

From the toxicity in the stands.

He plays Tammy up front on his own with the rest of the defensive block at least 30 yards behind. All they want to do is drop into their 2 banks of 4 and play the percentage game.

This is it at home against a super ordinary Brighton team. Tammy is up front waving them forward and the rest turn on their heels and slot back into this rigid formation.

He's not even given us a chance to express ourselves, to get in amongst us and he's hung Mesa out to dry picking him twice to start against Man United when no offence, we'd always be on a hiding to nothing.

Clement has got to go.

Get him out.

The buck stops with him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 19:53 - Nov 4 with 624 viewsjack2jack

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:15 - Nov 4 by Swanzay

"The buck stops with him. " - The Res

In mental health, revolving door syndrome refers to the tendency of Swansea City Chairman. It most often applies to those with serious disorders, such as schizophrenia.

We can have as many managers coming through the door as you want, but the disease within our club is much higher up than any manger...

You can rinse and repeat as much as you want, but until the cancer at board level is removed, nothing will never change.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:17]

Well said and spot on have an uppy on me! Arrow that is😀
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 20:09 - Nov 4 with 581 viewslonglostjack

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 19:44 - Nov 4 by Darran

He’s got to be on Jenkins payroll.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt because in fairness sometimes he makes some good points. The longer I think about it though the Box Office and Wathan are in the same corner.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 20:19 - Nov 4 with 544 viewsSuperjan

Res , I’m not sure what you want or what you mean ? Who is at fault in your opinion? Is it Clement? The supporters generally or HJ ? I appreciate that you regard yourself as a fans spokesperson , but you seem to change week to week ... Feel free to call me a wavnker or a cvnt if I’ve missed the mark . By the way I was there today.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024