Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a QPR Fan..get me out of here! 08:52 - Nov 22 with 5519 viewsLatticeR

Waking up following the interesting discussion with Clive post last night’s game. Clive it was good to meet you and chat relatively seriously about the club and challenges it faces this season and in the near future…also Lblock is a nice chap..Seriously he is, I have known him for 36 years!
On to the game, we were coasting to a drab nil nil draw up to the point when the defence decided to switch off in the 47th minute allow Wieman to run along ¾ of the pitch unopposed, I won’t point the figure at any specific individuals but even taking on board injuries we have to ‘ key’ defenders I seriously wonder what Curtis Fleming brings to the training ground other than handing out the bibs while Bircham sorts out the cones. This is man we picked up from Hartlepool when they were at the foot of the football league prior to their demotion to non-league…For the second goal we backed off from Lawrence so much I thought Bidwell had reserved a table in the nearby Frankie and Bennys and was ready to order.
I have supported Ollie since he came back but I have mentioned continually to my group of fellow r’s that his coaching team needs improving as he needs someone to challenge him and help him draw up plan b and c when we go behind as lumping balls up to Smith is not always a successful solution. Plus his use of substitutes should be examined by Stephen Hawkins as it’s more a mystery than any black hole, taking off Wheeler and leaving his love child Jamie on last night was something I couldn’t fathom.
Are we going down..No!..are we looking at mid table frustration ,Yes!...but do we have the opportunity to improve , definitely!. However Ollie through his increasingly erratic actions and comments is showing signs he may not be the man taking us to the promised land once this season is over
I'm a QPR Fan..get me out of here! on 03:54 - Nov 24 with 889 viewsLadbrokeR

I’ve been reading on this thread and others about our defensive injury crisis. I assume this refers to mainly to hall and Onuaha. I find it interesting how on the one hand I’ve read onuaha at one point has made the most recovery tackles in the league and how on the other I’ve read how some posters think he has the potential to make an error at any time. He has got pace and that is something we haven’t got and can’t seem to deal with. The only other absent defender is Perch am I alone thinking that sometimes he’s a red card waiting to happen. Lastly there is Hall and talking to some mates this is like awaiting the return of beckenbauer. I only hope it is.
I'm a QPR Fan..get me out of here! on 08:21 - Nov 24 with 822 viewsTheChef

I'm a QPR Fan..get me out of here! on 03:54 - Nov 24 by LadbrokeR

I’ve been reading on this thread and others about our defensive injury crisis. I assume this refers to mainly to hall and Onuaha. I find it interesting how on the one hand I’ve read onuaha at one point has made the most recovery tackles in the league and how on the other I’ve read how some posters think he has the potential to make an error at any time. He has got pace and that is something we haven’t got and can’t seem to deal with. The only other absent defender is Perch am I alone thinking that sometimes he’s a red card waiting to happen. Lastly there is Hall and talking to some mates this is like awaiting the return of beckenbauer. I only hope it is.

We miss Onuoha and Hall.

We definitely do not miss Perch.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024