Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt 15:43 - Nov 24 with 8304 viewsFlashberryjack

Bomb goes off in a Mosque near Cairo in Egypt killing over 230 and seriously injuring hundreds more.

What the f*ck goes through these peoples heads....bast*rds

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:26 - Nov 26 with 2003 viewslondonlisa2001

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:19 - Nov 26 by trampie

The Welsh effectively broke away from the Church of England, pity that Wales doesn't break other ties with England also, royalty wise and politically wise.

They didn't 'effectively break away' Trampie, they did break away.

In the Welsh Church Act. Led by those yellow Tories.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:28 - Nov 26 with 1998 viewswhoflungdung

Ever thought of breaking away yourself

Your hatred of England is palpable

Wales is part of England constitutionally. The Act of Union really did annex Wales to England . It's why the Union Flag has no representation of Wales .

It might be tough for you to handle but Wales will never be independent because the vast majority don't want it. Even the WAG seems hated outside Cardiff .

With your parochial ,pitifully pithy posts on anything English ,it's not surprising many in England see the Welsh and Wales as rather bitter ,insular and meaningless

Luckily ,you represent a tiny minority in Wales

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:39 - Nov 26 with 1985 viewstrampie

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:26 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

They didn't 'effectively break away' Trampie, they did break away.

In the Welsh Church Act. Led by those yellow Tories.

Yes indeed they did break away, the home rule party was a radical lot.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:36 - Nov 26 with 1971 viewstrampie

Talking about the home rule party Lisa and you've said you have voted for its successor, are you for a united Ireland ?, I notice a dyed in the wool unionist and Labour supporter on a rugby site that is always on the politics section has just come out saying he is for a united Ireland oh and he's Welsh, mention of the party that was known as the home rule party got me thinking.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 19:52]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 20:08 - Nov 26 with 1957 viewswhoflungdung

What if the majority don't want it, like in NI. Bomb them ?

As your heroes did?

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 20:23 - Nov 26 with 1946 viewslondonlisa2001

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:36 - Nov 26 by trampie

Talking about the home rule party Lisa and you've said you have voted for its successor, are you for a united Ireland ?, I notice a dyed in the wool unionist and Labour supporter on a rugby site that is always on the politics section has just come out saying he is for a united Ireland oh and he's Welsh, mention of the party that was known as the home rule party got me thinking.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 19:52]

I believe that it should be up to the people of Northern Ireland.

I also believe in peaceful solutions, the absence of any violence and respect for the whole population, whatever branch of religion they happen to follow including none.

Instinctively, though, my answer would be yes. But I also don't believe that it will happen for a long time. Not because of the North (where demographics suggest a majority can't be far away), but because I don't believe the Republic want it as they've only just recovered from the last financial shock and pragmatism usually wins against sentimentalism when people's pockets are involved.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 20:58 - Nov 26 with 1932 viewstrampie

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 20:23 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

I believe that it should be up to the people of Northern Ireland.

I also believe in peaceful solutions, the absence of any violence and respect for the whole population, whatever branch of religion they happen to follow including none.

Instinctively, though, my answer would be yes. But I also don't believe that it will happen for a long time. Not because of the North (where demographics suggest a majority can't be far away), but because I don't believe the Republic want it as they've only just recovered from the last financial shock and pragmatism usually wins against sentimentalism when people's pockets are involved.

Thats a position I would expect from home rule supporters.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:11 - Nov 26 with 1928 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ll be in favour of a united ireland when the majority of people in both Ireland and Northern Ireland are in favour of it. It’ll happen eventually. As will an independent Scotland. The U.K. in its current form is on borrowed time.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 21:12]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:16 - Nov 26 with 1922 viewstrampie

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:11 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll be in favour of a united ireland when the majority of people in both Ireland and Northern Ireland are in favour of it. It’ll happen eventually. As will an independent Scotland. The U.K. in its current form is on borrowed time.

The UK is indeed on borrowed time.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:20 - Nov 26 with 1915 viewsFlashberryjack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:11 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

"The U.K. in its current form is on borrowed time"

The same could be said about the "EU"

Hello

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:21 - Nov 26 with 1914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:20 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

"The U.K. in its current form is on borrowed time"

The same could be said about the "EU"

I’m sure it could but that’s not the subject at hand here.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:26 - Nov 26 with 1907 viewsFlashberryjack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:21 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I’m sure it could but that’s not the subject at hand here.

OH! how did we get from Egypt to Northern Ireland ?

Hello

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:27 - Nov 26 with 1906 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 21:26 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

OH! how did we get from Egypt to Northern Ireland ?

F*ck knows.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 09:29 - Nov 27 with 1854 viewswhoflungdung

Tramps

That s how

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 09:33 - Nov 27 with 1851 viewstrampie

Loads coming out 'united', 'united'.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 09:45 - Nov 27 with 1847 viewswhoflungdung

No Andrew , it won't be " united" . It's been rejected by ballot and bullet for 100 years .

Protestantism will not be allowed to die out there in the same way Cathoilcs will not give up their cause .

Only way would be to ethically cleanse ,which reminds me of my Mladic thread

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 09:53 - Nov 27 with 1840 viewstrampie

Andrew and Lisa both seem 'united', the internet is a marvelous thing to help educate people, previously when it was state schools and state broadcasters and newspapers aligned to the state it was only one side of the argument, the net has opened it right up now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024