Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 17:39 - Dec 9 with 11124 viewsJFSwan

Quite good, isn't he ?
Ki on 19:32 - Dec 9 with 4275 viewsmonmouth

Ki on 19:27 - Dec 9 by Uxbridge

Thought he grew into it, which given he's playing a different position every week is unsurprising. Always thought playing that role is his best position .. Worth a go for a few games. May also help Sanches if he was playing the link role that Carroll had today. Roque as DM is not even worthy of debate anymore.

Today's the template in terms of formation anyway.

Thought Ki, Mesa, Bony and Olsson gave us hope today in terms of the level of performance. Why Ki didn't shoot when he drifted across the D though is beyond me. What the hell is Clement doing to these players? This is the guy that stroked in a shot at OT with all the LVG hype ringing in his ears.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki on 19:35 - Dec 9 with 4267 viewsUxbridge

Ki on 19:32 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Thought Ki, Mesa, Bony and Olsson gave us hope today in terms of the level of performance. Why Ki didn't shoot when he drifted across the D though is beyond me. What the hell is Clement doing to these players? This is the guy that stroked in a shot at OT with all the LVG hype ringing in his ears.

Confidence across the board is clearly an issue. It'll take game time and wins to change that I reckon.

Think today brought home to me that this division is pretty bloody awful in the main. The fact we're not being thrashed means there's still hope. The swines.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ki on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 4223 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Better corners etc. From him today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ki on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 4210 viewsGeoffThom

Ki on 18:33 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

Man of the match for doing things he's supposed to do ? Nah, not having that.

Ki played well and worked his socks off , thing is that's what he should be doing all the time, work rate is the least we ask of him. Let's see if f he can maintain that performance level for more than one game before people go overboard on him .

Funny that ?dont forget this guy was our player of the year not so long b@ck ,and I personally think he’s the best of an average bunch of midfielders,but he has to play week in weeek out and may be back to his best then ala player of the year we had before plus he’s the best dead ball player we have
Ki on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 4203 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Our best midfielder

Name better ??????

Don’t blame him

Blame someone else

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki on 20:18 - Dec 9 with 4179 viewsSwansea93

Needs a new contract asap as I'm pretty sure he's out of contract end of the season and can start speaking to foreign teams from next month.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ki on 20:37 - Dec 9 with 4151 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ki on 18:39 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Set hus benchmark today.
More of the same needed.
Especially v Man City. They are not invincible.

Ki is a class act but needs to start a game. He is not at all effective coming off the bench and invariably disappoints.
He is comfortable on the ball and links up really well.
He is fired up at the moment. Anyone notice his mis timed tackle on a West Brom player. He missed by a mile but it was so vicious the player shat himself and kicked it into touch.
He was involved with a bit of ref shoving not so long ago as well.
Long may it continue as we need fighters for the battles ahead.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ki on 21:12 - Dec 9 with 4119 viewsAnotherJohn

I though MotM was between Ki and Bony today, with Mesa not far behind.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 21:15 - Dec 9 with 4106 viewsLoyal

Ki on 21:12 - Dec 9 by AnotherJohn

I though MotM was between Ki and Bony today, with Mesa not far behind.

Nice we are talking about MOM being outfield players and not Fabianski.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 21:21 - Dec 9 with 4098 viewspencoedjack

Ki on 21:15 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Nice we are talking about MOM being outfield players and not Fabianski.

Played well today not as good as Mesa but a very good game ....those 2 should be 1st choice midfielders just get Tom Carroll out of the starting 11
Ki on 22:02 - Dec 9 with 4067 viewsSTID2017

Ki on 18:31 - Dec 9 by Neath_Jack

Wow, some of the comments in here...

MOM today.

I don't know who I'd pick as MOTM.
Fab didn't have a lot to do, the back four were fairly solid, Ki & Mesa did really well, as did Dyer and Bony.
Routledge and Carroll were both poor.
Ayew, Narsingh and Abraham all contributed well when they came on.
It would be a toss-up between KI, Mesa and Bony

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ki on 22:09 - Dec 9 with 4053 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ki on 22:02 - Dec 9 by STID2017

I don't know who I'd pick as MOTM.
Fab didn't have a lot to do, the back four were fairly solid, Ki & Mesa did really well, as did Dyer and Bony.
Routledge and Carroll were both poor.
Ayew, Narsingh and Abraham all contributed well when they came on.
It would be a toss-up between KI, Mesa and Bony

The big fella was MOM for me.

The back 4 were solid but WB were shite.

Ayew and Abraham contributed when they came on but Tammy should have scored.

I don't agree with Narsingh contributing, thought he was poor, anoth Routs for me?

I thought Olsson di all Routs attacking work for him too?
Ki on 22:14 - Dec 9 with 4043 viewsscruffyjack

Ki on 18:49 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

If Sanches could start playing to his potential we could be back in business.
Mesa and Ki complemented each other well today - still need some creativity in front of them though.

Sanchez potential, what’s that then?
Ki on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 4029 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ki on 22:14 - Dec 9 by scruffyjack

Sanchez potential, what’s that then?

Sanches is a class act who has completely lost his confidence. Still a young kid so hopefully more to come?

Class is permanent form is temporary
Ki on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 3984 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 22:18 - Dec 9 by skettyparkherbert

Sanches is a class act who has completely lost his confidence. Still a young kid so hopefully more to come?

Class is permanent form is temporary

He's been shite for twice as long as he was ever good, and that was in lesser competitions than we and Bayern want him for.

Class isn't permanent. Time makes fools of us all.
Ki on 08:43 - Dec 10 with 3909 viewsSTID2017

Ki on 22:09 - Dec 9 by skettyparkherbert

The big fella was MOM for me.

The back 4 were solid but WB were shite.

Ayew and Abraham contributed when they came on but Tammy should have scored.

I don't agree with Narsingh contributing, thought he was poor, anoth Routs for me?

I thought Olsson di all Routs attacking work for him too?

By "WB were Shiite" do you mean W B as Wilfred Bony ?
If so just can't believe it.
Typ6o surely ?

Ki on 08:48 - Dec 10 with 3902 viewsnantywatcher

Ki on 08:43 - Dec 10 by STID2017

By "WB were Shiite" do you mean W B as Wilfred Bony ?
If so just can't believe it.
Typ6o surely ?

Just a thought, but as we were playing West Bromwich could WB stand for...
Ki on 09:07 - Dec 10 with 3884 viewsswan65split

Ive always thought/liked that Ki could do the Biz, been lacking of late, but admit he did very well today,the cynic in me thinks his contract is up and hes putting himself in the shop window!
Ki on 09:21 - Dec 10 with 3863 viewsYossarian

He’s definitely putting himself in 5he shop window, and as long as he keeps going until May I won’t begrudg3 him that. If his form goes and he just ambles about, you can bet your house that he’s found a club and done a pre-contract.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ki on 09:56 - Dec 10 with 3847 viewsdameedna

Playing well again. Has had a few knocks and regained his fitness and it shows.
Been blasting down the wing and making space. 8.
It is exactly what we need and hopefully more to come.
Ki on 10:40 - Dec 10 with 3819 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 20:00 - Dec 9 by GeoffThom

Funny that ?dont forget this guy was our player of the year not so long b@ck ,and I personally think he’s the best of an average bunch of midfielders,but he has to play week in weeek out and may be back to his best then ala player of the year we had before plus he’s the best dead ball player we have

How can we forget, he's dined out on that award for most of his 5 plus yrs here !!

And the fact Ki is one of our best midfielders these days just shows how far in decline our club is, also don't forget he was fooked off to Sunderland on loan because he couldn't get anywhere near our midfield at the time.

I'm not one for disliking Ki though, i think he has qualities that suit us, he just isn't consistant enough and is probably one of our most frustrating players, would you disagree that he doesn't play to the required level often enough ?

He's had one good season in about 6 yrs, thats the reality, he played well yesterday but needs to play like that every game, lets see how he does in th next 4 games .

I agree he's the best dead ball player we have but thats hardly a glowing compliment with our dire quality on free kicks.
Ki on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 3811 viewslifelong

Ki on 10:40 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

How can we forget, he's dined out on that award for most of his 5 plus yrs here !!

And the fact Ki is one of our best midfielders these days just shows how far in decline our club is, also don't forget he was fooked off to Sunderland on loan because he couldn't get anywhere near our midfield at the time.

I'm not one for disliking Ki though, i think he has qualities that suit us, he just isn't consistant enough and is probably one of our most frustrating players, would you disagree that he doesn't play to the required level often enough ?

He's had one good season in about 6 yrs, thats the reality, he played well yesterday but needs to play like that every game, lets see how he does in th next 4 games .

I agree he's the best dead ball player we have but thats hardly a glowing compliment with our dire quality on free kicks.

He played well yesterday for 15 minutes.
Ki on 10:46 - Dec 10 with 3809 viewsjasper_T

He's been our best midfielder by far all this season.
Ki on 12:11 - Dec 10 with 3787 viewsSTID2017

Ki on 08:48 - Dec 10 by nantywatcher

Just a thought, but as we were playing West Bromwich could WB stand for...

Just re-read it - of course it was.
Better for those not awake like me if he'd put WBA

Ki on 13:46 - Dec 10 with 3748 views34dfgdf54

Ki on 21:21 - Dec 9 by pencoedjack

Played well today not as good as Mesa but a very good game ....those 2 should be 1st choice midfielders just get Tom Carroll out of the starting 11

I have only seen highlights of the game yesterday, but I agree with your post 100%. Carroll doesn’t do it for me personally. It’s a shame Clucas, like Sanches seems to be at rock bottom in terms of confidence because I’d love to see him have a run of games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024