Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches 17:07 - Dec 30 with 5961 views34dfgdf54

Only a quick word because my heads still pounding, those celebrations in the away end were mental.

Sanches, really good today, made mistakes but never hides and drives forward. Keep it going son you’re a class above when you’re on it.
Sanches on 08:58 - Dec 31 with 874 viewsicecoldjack

Sanches has been poor . We all hope he captures some form soon, we will need his talent to get us the mess.

Thought he played well yesterday, gave us a different option and at least asks questions of opposite midfielders by taking them on .
Sanches on 09:13 - Dec 31 with 853 viewsjasper_T

Sanches on 08:45 - Dec 31 by STID2017

PC happened, with all his negative football.
The boy joined us at the wrong time. Maybe over the next 18 games (don't care about the FA Cup) he'll have a real opportunity to show us what we missed

This theory ignores the fact that he was garbage for 12 months before joining us, playing in a team that definitely doesn't play negative football.
Sanches on 09:50 - Dec 31 with 816 views34dfgdf54

Sanches on 09:13 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

This theory ignores the fact that he was garbage for 12 months before joining us, playing in a team that definitely doesn't play negative football.

Being at Bayern Munich brings completely different pressures than being here, he’s just a kid, it was too soon. International football or not, i watched him take Joey Allen to school in the Euro semi finals, he’s got it.

Yesterday, in the second half he drove through Watford’s midfield with the ball, but gave it away when it come to the final pass, but I blame our system for that. He had no one showing for it, no one making runs, that changed when Narsingh came on. We need wingers at all times! Clement getting rid of all ours hasn’t helped in the slightest.
Sanches on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 717 viewsattila_the_hun

Sanches on 08:45 - Dec 31 by STID2017

PC happened, with all his negative football.
The boy joined us at the wrong time. Maybe over the next 18 games (don't care about the FA Cup) he'll have a real opportunity to show us what we missed

hopefully

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024