Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 18:25 - Jan 1 with 7559 viewsskettyparkherbert

I see we are half way through the season and Siggy has started on the bench for Everton today against Man U.

This was going to be the case especially with Rooney in the same team, he is going to pull rank on Siggy by taking all the free kicks and pens too.

I don't think a manager as pragmatic as Allardice would play both in the same team together irrespective of Everton paying £45 Mil for him

It could be another Spurs scenario for Siggy ( be careful what you wish for and all that) never mind at least he's on £100k plus a week, i'm sure that will ease his disappointment a bit?

Any thoughts?
Siggy on 11:16 - Jan 2 with 980 viewsMrSwerve

Every single football player is mercenary, I'm amazed that people still find this hard to grasp. Does anyone think if Everton offered 40k p/w to Leon or Rangel they would turn it down?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Siggy on 12:24 - Jan 2 with 937 viewsandrew

Maybe being fed up of carrying us every year and losing half of his games with absolutely no silverware to play for tempted him to leave.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Siggy on 12:39 - Jan 2 with 925 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy on 12:24 - Jan 2 by andrew

Maybe being fed up of carrying us every year and losing half of his games with absolutely no silverware to play for tempted him to leave.

I can't see him winning much silverware with Everton.

Siggy left for 2 reasons, one was that he could see that we were a habitual relegation team and that the situation was unlikely to improve, and the other was £££££££££.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy on 13:15 - Jan 2 with 899 viewsMrSwerve

Siggy on 12:39 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

I can't see him winning much silverware with Everton.

Siggy left for 2 reasons, one was that he could see that we were a habitual relegation team and that the situation was unlikely to improve, and the other was £££££££££.

Plus Everton are a far bigger club than us.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Siggy on 13:24 - Jan 2 with 891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Siggy on 19:47 - Jan 1 by Jango

And bolasie comes back and he’s straight on the bench. Allardyce didn’t even call on him with 20 to go, he brought ok Lennon and McCarthy. Plus allardyce has said they need another striker and more pace in January window. Let’s just be honest and admit he’s not all that.

Perhaps Sam wanted to "let it be" or "Get back" at Gylfi ??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024