Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 39928 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 2365 viewsHeadmaster

Sick to death of our starting XI changing every f*cking week. No consistency whatsoever. Why isn't Bony starting, if he could start against Wolves?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 2365 viewsSwansea93

Not liking the lineup today

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 2364 viewssainthelens

Think we may go bit gung ho today, CC will fancy it, we'll definitely be having a go at them. First goal will be massive either way.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 13 with 2298 viewsJackfath

I wonder if this match thread will turn into the most negative one in PS thread history?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 13 with 2297 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Think we may go bit gung ho today, CC will fancy it, we'll definitely be having a go at them. First goal will be massive either way.

Really? On that line up, all I can see is us sitting back, letting them control the game until they score, and then changing formation to try to get back into the game.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 13 with 2240 viewsPozuelosSideys

'kin hell. That line up shows just how far we have slipped. By far a worse side than anything weve had in this division. Give me Rodgers'first season side any day

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 13 with 2134 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 13 by Headmaster

Really? On that line up, all I can see is us sitting back, letting them control the game until they score, and then changing formation to try to get back into the game.

Looks pretty attacking to me.
I don't think we are going 5 at the back although the option is there.
No Sanches. Is he still injured or are the Tantrum Theorists correct?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 13 with 2133 viewsmagicdaps10

WTF is that line up!?!?

A brave call or just stupid?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 13 with 2114 viewsperchrockjack

On paper ,that. Looks a shocking team

I fear the worst for this

CC obviously doesn't know his best eleven although it's good to see Fernandez dropped

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 with 2036 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

I wonder if this match thread will turn into the most negative one in PS thread history?

Well it's already looking very negative including your post. I've been very positive because that's how I like to be.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 with 2036 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 13 by PozuelosSideys

'kin hell. That line up shows just how far we have slipped. By far a worse side than anything weve had in this division. Give me Rodgers'first season side any day

I like that line up.
Not saying we're not going to lose, but nice to see the manager putting his own stamp on the team.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 with 2033 viewsJethroJack

So, we're not moth-balling Alfie after all.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 1998 viewsJonTheJack

Kyle Bartley is captain of my club.

I'm close to giving up; I honestly am.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 1987 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 by Smellyplumz

Well it's already looking very negative including your post. I've been very positive because that's how I like to be.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 13 with 1964 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 by nantywatcher

I like that line up.
Not saying we're not going to lose, but nice to see the manager putting his own stamp on the team.

Will be more than happy for you to be back here at 5pm telling me how right you were and how wrong i am!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Jan 13 with 1931 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't like the line up because it has Ki as DM, which is always an absolute disaster due to him not tackling and if he does decide to do so he gives away free kicks and picks up yellows.
Should have played Mesa there.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 13 with 1834 viewsJackfath

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 13 by Smellyplumz

You've started following me around early today I see.

Could I respectfully ask you leave me alone today?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 13 with 1827 viewssainthelens

Look, isn't everyone just passed off with us sitting in and not going forward?, I've a real feeling CC will go for it today. Newcastle not a side to rip you apart, c'mon socks, your time to shine today.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jan 13 with 1790 viewsAl_Bundy

Looking like we going to go more direct so need Dyer and Ayew to step up to support Oli.

The midfield looks weak in both physicality and creativity so this is where we will lose it.

Also VDH will get exposed for pace at RB with him covering there.

Sadly we are low on quality, pace, creativity and more importantly goals.

Bony's part time status at the club continues.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jan 13 with 1781 viewsJohnw102

Strange line up, just hope CC has seen things in training and has a plan. I think we will nick it 2-1 Feel more confident than I have for last few weeks.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 1771 viewsdickythorpe

I think we will go for it today and win 2-1
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 1756 viewsmonmouth

That's basically our championship team next season if we drop isn't it? With Fer for Ki and Naughton for Mawson.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 13 with 1745 viewsNeath_Jack

Pencoeds head has just exploded.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 13 with 1694 viewsperchrockjack

Pretty expensive subs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 13 with 1693 viewspencoedjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 13 by JonTheJack

Kyle Bartley is captain of my club.

I'm close to giving up; I honestly am.

I thought the same fella

Imagine Fede’s about to be sold
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024