Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 26988 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:35 - Feb 11 with 2399 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:11 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

Which was the previous point about extra hospitality seats reducing the availability to those who have a Millwall ticket and have been a regular non-ST holder in the main stand.

Unfortunately you've got to understand that the main stand is always going to be over subscribed for a game of this magnitude. It's the smallest stand let's face it - and you have extra hospitality, media, players families and friends. It's just tough - but season ticket holders will all have their regular seat - that's all you can ask for I'm afraid.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:39 - Feb 11 with 2382 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:35 - Feb 11 by dingdangblue

Unfortunately you've got to understand that the main stand is always going to be over subscribed for a game of this magnitude. It's the smallest stand let's face it - and you have extra hospitality, media, players families and friends. It's just tough - but season ticket holders will all have their regular seat - that's all you can ask for I'm afraid.

Not disagreeing. As covered before, a judgment call had to be made.

Players tickets will be a set number, so they’ll be out whether it’s Tottenham or Torquay.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 12:46]

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:47 - Feb 11 with 2326 viewssoulboy

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:33 - Feb 11 by isitme

Reminds me of checkouts in shop where there is a long queue and people, usually women don't have the money/card ready to pay. They then take all day when they get to the front of the queue looking for it.

Worse than that, some stores have a 10 items or less check out, but you still get pillocks with loads queuing there,
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:04 - Feb 11 with 2248 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:33 - Feb 11 by isitme

Reminds me of checkouts in shop where there is a long queue and people, usually women don't have the money/card ready to pay. They then take all day when they get to the front of the queue looking for it.

Just to buck the trend for women I had my money/tickets at the ready this morning! I overheard one woman this morning say that she needed to come back for more tickets tomorrow and was intending to be at the club 'before 7.30am' !
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:33 - Feb 11 with 2135 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Are the bars open.......that queue looks like it requires catering?

Good business opportunity there....
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:35 - Feb 11 with 2126 viewsfitzochris

The old man braved the elements for 45 minutes but we now have our tickets. Hope everyone who wants one gets one.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:38 - Feb 11 with 2115 viewsdalenumber2

I've just had a look on the stadium view for online ticket purchasing and surprised to see how many seats are now sold/unavailable. If there were only 3000 people at the Millwall game, many of whom would have been ST holders, I would have thought there would be plenty left for tomorrow. However at this point the match looks nearly sold out. I do realise that some of the season ticket seats will become available tomorrow but surely not that many.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:52 - Feb 11 with 2045 viewsWill_RAFC

@officiallydale 94 phone calls £32.56 in charges to ring your 0844 number and still no tickets.

--
Be careful if you are making repeated phone calls today.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:55 - Feb 11 with 2027 viewsClivert

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:52 - Feb 11 by Will_RAFC

@officiallydale 94 phone calls £32.56 in charges to ring your 0844 number and still no tickets.

--
Be careful if you are making repeated phone calls today.

That’s shocking!

‘Premium’ rate telephone lines and the club haven’t got sufficient staff to service it.

Very poor.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:13 - Feb 11 with 1929 viewsSuddenLad

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:55 - Feb 11 by Clivert

That’s shocking!

‘Premium’ rate telephone lines and the club haven’t got sufficient staff to service it.

Very poor.

How come there is a charge, if the calls haven't been answered ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:15 - Feb 11 with 1904 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:13 - Feb 11 by SuddenLad

How come there is a charge, if the calls haven't been answered ?

It is answered, you have to select from a menu of options, then you are in the queue

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:15 - Feb 11 with 1904 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:55 - Feb 11 by Clivert

That’s shocking!

Very poor.

How many lines/operators will be taking bookings.....surely they can rig up a mini call centre?

Be sold out by Monday at this rate.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:17 - Feb 11 with 1896 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:38 - Feb 11 by dalenumber2

I've just had a look on the stadium view for online ticket purchasing and surprised to see how many seats are now sold/unavailable. If there were only 3000 people at the Millwall game, many of whom would have been ST holders, I would have thought there would be plenty left for tomorrow. However at this point the match looks nearly sold out. I do realise that some of the season ticket seats will become available tomorrow but surely not that many.

What was the final total for ST? Got around 2700 in my head but could be wrong.

That would leave around 3300 spaces in the rest of the ground. If Millwall tickets have been used by ST holders who have tickets that would mean about 800 left (of course they won’t all have been) Hospitality and staff tickets could be around 4-500.

It’s all guesswork but it was always going to be possible there would be very few left tomorrow. As the Barrow game saw, they have to have a proper plan about opening ticket windows, having two queues would make it unfair.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:21 - Feb 11 with 1872 viewspnc4eva1

As an ex season ticket her as I'm now an exile I was hoping to get a ticket online tomorrow. I do travel up for so. I weekend gamesbut cannot get up for mid week games.

Unfortunately, after years of watching the Dale, it looks as though I'll be sat I a pub somewhere near home and not at the ground when we finally ay one of the big boys.

If that's the case then it's tough luck for me and as long as the fans there come back again I won't care. However, the feeling of not seeing us against a Billy big bullocks team is gutting

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 1842 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:17 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

What was the final total for ST? Got around 2700 in my head but could be wrong.

That would leave around 3300 spaces in the rest of the ground. If Millwall tickets have been used by ST holders who have tickets that would mean about 800 left (of course they won’t all have been) Hospitality and staff tickets could be around 4-500.

It’s all guesswork but it was always going to be possible there would be very few left tomorrow. As the Barrow game saw, they have to have a proper plan about opening ticket windows, having two queues would make it unfair.

I think what is happening today is that season ticket holders are using their season ticket plus their stub from the game meaning they can get two tickets.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:26 - Feb 11 with 1840 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:21 - Feb 11 by pnc4eva1

As an ex season ticket her as I'm now an exile I was hoping to get a ticket online tomorrow. I do travel up for so. I weekend gamesbut cannot get up for mid week games.

Unfortunately, after years of watching the Dale, it looks as though I'll be sat I a pub somewhere near home and not at the ground when we finally ay one of the big boys.

If that's the case then it's tough luck for me and as long as the fans there come back again I won't care. However, the feeling of not seeing us against a Billy big bullocks team is gutting

It’s a good point about online sales too. People can queue from whatever time but online have the same ability to start purchasing at 9am.

I hope you’re successful in getting a ticket though, yours is an admirable stance about people coming back. Good luck, pal.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:26 - Feb 11 with 1840 viewsmikehunt

Got my ticket today and was informed (by another purchaser) that there were only Sandy Lane tickets left.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:27 - Feb 11 with 1827 viewsRAFC_1990

Wish we would have only given Spurs half the Willbutts.

Cant seem to look at the online ticketing to see how many we have sold as normal, Which I didn't expect to be able to till tomorrow anyhow. How are people managing to do this?

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 1802 viewsRibbleblue

I have some millwall stubs but live in Preston.A bit late now i know 😏
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:31 - Feb 11 with 1797 viewsdalenumber2

If you just want one ticket you should be ok. My season ticket seat will be up for grabs tomorrow as I wanted to sit with some of my family so I have had to buy for another part of the stand. I'm sure there will be other season ticket holders who have done the same.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 1767 viewsRibbleblue

I have some millwall stubs but live in Preston...
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 1668 viewsSuddenLad

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:15 - Feb 11 by rochdaleriddler

It is answered, you have to select from a menu of options, then you are in the queue

Gotcha. That's extortion and there's no excuse for those hideous charges.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:54 - Feb 11 with 1625 viewsSandyDrum

How long have people generally been on hold?
My mates been holding for approx 25 minutes at 40p per minute now!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:00 - Feb 11 with 1582 viewsR17ALE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:54 - Feb 11 by SandyDrum

How long have people generally been on hold?
My mates been holding for approx 25 minutes at 40p per minute now!

Try 644648

That's the old club number and I think it's still operational.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:03 - Feb 11 with 1552 viewsdalenumber2

Out of interest, how are they checking Millwall stubs over the phone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024