Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annoying matter after such a positive night. 12:35 - Feb 19 with 2192 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

I really cannot understand the club mentality after what was such a special night in the clubs history. It is gone midday on Monday and they STILL have not changed the fixture board on the corner of Willbutts Lane and Sandy Lane. They keep telling us that the league is more important than the cup, yet they have no desire to get as many people as possible through the turnstiles on Wednesday night. How many vehicles will have driven past the ground in the last few hours, not having a clue that we have the most important game of the season, so far, taking place. It saddens me that people can`t be bothered to do their job properly, week after week. It may sound like nit picking, but the little things are just as important as the major tasks and should be treated as equally important.
Annoying matter after such a positive night. on 12:40 - Feb 19 with 2123 viewsVivaDonaldo

Jeez man. Take a day off!

Lots of our staff will have worked like madmen and women yesterday in order to get the whole day to pass as well as it did.

I think they're entitled to a lie in.

Do we really think that that fixture board has such an influence on the wavering supporter?

I think the copious amounts of media covered (in which I might add Hilly mentions we're back to the league program on Wednesday) will prove more beneficial.
Annoying matter after such a positive night. on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 2031 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Annoying matter after such a positive night. on 12:40 - Feb 19 by VivaDonaldo

Jeez man. Take a day off!

Lots of our staff will have worked like madmen and women yesterday in order to get the whole day to pass as well as it did.

I think they're entitled to a lie in.

Do we really think that that fixture board has such an influence on the wavering supporter?

I think the copious amounts of media covered (in which I might add Hilly mentions we're back to the league program on Wednesday) will prove more beneficial.

Obviously they need a lie every time it needs doing. We have no way of knowing how much of an influence it has on the wavering supporter, because most of the time it is never updated promptly enough.
Annoying matter after such a positive night. on 13:01 - Feb 19 with 1937 viewsVivaDonaldo

Annoying matter after such a positive night. on 12:50 - Feb 19 by RooleyMoorBlue

Obviously they need a lie every time it needs doing. We have no way of knowing how much of an influence it has on the wavering supporter, because most of the time it is never updated promptly enough.

I can understand your annoyance as it has been brought up multiple times but we are in a newer more digital age and the road by the stadium isn't the busiest other than on match days.

I really doubt that if you distributed a leaflet after a game where the fixture board had been updated and it asked the supporter how they were aware of the game that day that more than 1% would answer the fixture board.

Its an outdated concept and for me has no bearing on peoples decisions. Its more about social media these days and use of advertising in other parts of the town.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024