Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 11:11 - Mar 12 with 5678 viewsBenJ94

Being reported that he may have torn his ligaments in his knee. Could be out for up to 9 months.
Gylfi on 11:36 - Mar 14 with 1081 viewsJackSkellington

Gylfi on 08:52 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

Exactly.

Any Swans fan that isn’t secretly chuffed that Gylfi and Kane are crocked and that it may hamper the Everton/Spurs cause is full of sh!t.

Wishing both a speedy and full recovery.

I'm perfectly happy for Kane to be out this Saturday, but tbh I'd rather he was available for the league. We need Spurs to hammer WBA and Stoke at a minimum, Brighton and Watford could be helpful as well. And it's given me a Fantasy Football selection headache.
Gylfi on 12:50 - Mar 14 with 1008 viewsJango

Gylfi on 11:01 - Mar 14 by SPboy

“ £15 million player max “ ... that’s the same valuation as what we paid for Clucas & Baston, right?

Yes, doesn’t mean I think they are worth that though does it. To be honest, based on siggys performances this season, I wouldn’t pay it for him either.
Gylfi on 13:44 - Mar 14 with 972 viewsSPboy

Gylfi on 12:50 - Mar 14 by Jango

Yes, doesn’t mean I think they are worth that though does it. To be honest, based on siggys performances this season, I wouldn’t pay it for him either.

I know what you mean, transfer fees are crazy and determined by the inflated PL market . Comparing Clucas & Baston & the fees that we paid for them, I would say the fee paid for Sigurdsson is about right. He is worth three times one of them in my book any day if the week
Gylfi on 16:04 - Mar 14 with 936 viewsnierika

Now saying he is out 6-8 weeks so he'll probably make the World Cup but wont be as fit
Gylfi on 16:12 - Mar 14 with 928 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on 09:27 - Mar 14 by Jango

He didnt keep us up on his own for 3 years ffs. What a load of tripe. You’d think our fans would look at how this season has gone, paired with how his time went at spurs and realise how overrated that price tag was. Give any player every single set piece and they’ll stand out a little on the stats table. £15 million player max

Wishing him a speedy recovery though. Be a shame if he were to miss the World Cup.

Bang on except it's not important for me to wish him anything. He's not our player, he's not going to play against us so I couldn't really care too much when he's back playing again.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi on 16:14 - Mar 14 with 921 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on 13:44 - Mar 14 by SPboy

I know what you mean, transfer fees are crazy and determined by the inflated PL market . Comparing Clucas & Baston & the fees that we paid for them, I would say the fee paid for Sigurdsson is about right. He is worth three times one of them in my book any day if the week

Laughabl

Hasn't Siggy and Clucas got the same amount of goals this season.

15m is generous for One Trick, 10m tops!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024