Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again 07:30 - Mar 28 with 8289 viewsowainglyndwr

Swansea valuation office to move to central square.
How much more can they do before people revolt or protest against the Assembly.
With Brexit upon us we could totally end up in the shit outside of the Cardiff bubble.
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 17:51 - Apr 1 with 1588 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 17:44 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Then a year later he lost to Labour’s Westminster MP by 12000 votes. He ain’t winning that seat.

People vote differently in Assembly elections compared to Westminster elections and based on the last Assembly election Plaid have a chance.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:19 - Apr 1 with 1568 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 17:44 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Then a year later he lost to Labour’s Westminster MP by 12000 votes. He ain’t winning that seat.

As trampie has already pointed out,people vote differently in the general and assembly elections. Historically plaid has had very little presence in blaenau gwent until nigel came along, to go from almost nothing to losing the assembly election by a 1000 or so votes is staggering, and at the time the assembly campaign was fought with just two people for plaid, are now chair and nigel himself against a well organized Labour party in one if not number one safest seat. The voters were swayed by the, vote plaid get the tories motto. I don't think they will be as easily dupped again, because the tories is what we have ended up with. Make no mistake nigel will win blaenau gwent in one of elections.
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:22 - Apr 1 with 1566 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 17:26 - Apr 1 by trampie

Another Professor standing for Plaid, I think their candidate in Neath was a Professor also.

Thanks trampie wanted to put that up but im not the best with i t .
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:28 - Apr 1 with 1561 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:22 - Apr 1 by blaenaugwentjack

Thanks trampie wanted to put that up but im not the best with i t .

Join the club butt, I'm the same.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:35 - Apr 1 with 1552 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:28 - Apr 1 by trampie

Join the club butt, I'm the same.

Are you coming Wednesday evening? It would be nice to put faces to names.
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 19:48 - Apr 1 with 1524 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 18:35 - Apr 1 by blaenaugwentjack

Are you coming Wednesday evening? It would be nice to put faces to names.

I don't know anyone blaenaugwent, are you going and are you a member ?

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 1501 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 19:48 - Apr 1 by trampie

I don't know anyone blaenaugwent, are you going and are you a member ?

Yes im a member i will be there. Come over and say hello, we are a friendly bunch. Also the evi has quite a good live music scene.
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 20:23 - Apr 1 with 1495 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 20:19 - Apr 1 by blaenaugwentjack

Yes im a member i will be there. Come over and say hello, we are a friendly bunch. Also the evi has quite a good live music scene.

I have a prior engagement Wednesday night, hope all go's well.

Perhaps one day in the future I will turn up.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 21:39 - Apr 1 with 1469 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 14:51 - Apr 1 by blaenaugwentjack

It seems quite a lot of posters on here have a lot of valid concerns and questions, and rightly so. On Wednesday 4th April at 7.00 pm at 1849 evi Ebbw vale institute, nigel j copner plaid cymru candidate launch evening. Everyone is welcome. Their will be a buffet and a raffle. I know this is a prospective parliamentary candidate for blaenau gwent but, your concerns about other locations across wales can be voiced. We 6 confirmed people traveling from gorsienon and cynog dafis. Nigel was previously based at Swansea uni so, he knows the area. Nigel lived and worked in silicon valley for five years before returning to live in wales and is regularly in China with his work. He is plaid cymru s national treasurer. Come along and tell him what you would to see in a future wales

It is good to see he is taking opinions from across Wales. Apparently that is not the way with Plaid politicians normally. They just fight their corner.
The fact he is a professor has no relevance for me whatsoever.
His occupation, or lack of it, matters not a jot.
I just want someone who will voice opinions on, and fight for, the whole of Wales.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 21:51 - Apr 1 with 1458 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 21:39 - Apr 1 by Private_Partz

It is good to see he is taking opinions from across Wales. Apparently that is not the way with Plaid politicians normally. They just fight their corner.
I just want someone who will voice opinions on, and fight for, the whole of Wales.

Who said they just fight their corner ?, Plaid seem to me to be very much for spreading wealth and resources around Wales, in fact they seem to be the only party actively pushing that line.

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 22:12 - Apr 1 with 1438 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 21:39 - Apr 1 by Private_Partz

Clearly the plaid message of spreading funding/project across the whole of wales is not getting through to the voters in wales. We will have to work harder on that
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 22:16 - Apr 1 with 1430 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 21:51 - Apr 1 by trampie

Who said they just fight their corner ?, Plaid seem to me to be very much for spreading wealth and resources around Wales, in fact they seem to be the only party actively pushing that line.

I certainly see this in manifestos, Party conferences and speeches at the start of an Assembly term.
For me it is just words though and words not used often enough.
I accept they may be shouting it from the rooftops and the Cardiff media are not touching it. There are ways around that though.
Distribution of wealth in Wales is in direct contrast with Cardiff Centric policies. How can you distribute wealth if it currently all goes to one area?
Now I accept I may have got the wrong end of the stick in our previous debates.
Will you therfore you run it by me again why only Dai Lloyd chimed up about the shocking MTC decision and there was nothing else said by Leanne or anyone else in Plaid?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 22:33 - Apr 1 with 1407 viewstrampie

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 22:16 - Apr 1 by Private_Partz

I certainly see this in manifestos, Party conferences and speeches at the start of an Assembly term.
For me it is just words though and words not used often enough.
I accept they may be shouting it from the rooftops and the Cardiff media are not touching it. There are ways around that though.
Distribution of wealth in Wales is in direct contrast with Cardiff Centric policies. How can you distribute wealth if it currently all goes to one area?
Now I accept I may have got the wrong end of the stick in our previous debates.
Will you therfore you run it by me again why only Dai Lloyd chimed up about the shocking MTC decision and there was nothing else said by Leanne or anyone else in Plaid?

I don't know that there was nothing else said, there might have been plenty said, don't fall in the trap of stating things one way or another partz as fact when you don't know if its fact or not so be careful how you comment.
Everything is relative, what are the other parties saying on this topic ?, what party is most decentralised ?

You can redistribute wealth through policies and representatives making decisions.

Something you seem not to be factoring in is we vote for representatives for our areas, whether its Westminster, Assembly or Council elections for you to think that representatives of one area will champion another area is naïve, but as a group parties will have an overall plan.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 22:42]

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 23:14 - Apr 1 with 1377 viewstrampie

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/16118460._Back_Morriston_Hospital_for_M

There we are Partz ''Plaid Cymru politicians across South West Wales have urged local health boards to support Morriston Hospital in its bid to be the home of a new Major Trauma Centre''.

I expect you to stop your membership of the Labour party and reconsider voting Lib-Dem and that you will now vote Plaid forever more.

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 23:29 - Apr 1 with 1358 viewsclloy2

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 23:14 - Apr 1 by trampie

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/16118460._Back_Morriston_Hospital_for_M

There we are Partz ''Plaid Cymru politicians across South West Wales have urged local health boards to support Morriston Hospital in its bid to be the home of a new Major Trauma Centre''.

I expect you to stop your membership of the Labour party and reconsider voting Lib-Dem and that you will now vote Plaid forever more.

Well done Plaid.
I wonder if I will get a response from my Swansea West Labour AM.
I asked if she would be opposing the decision, or better still resign on mass.
Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 10:16 - Apr 2 with 1289 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff and the Assembly taking the Mick again on 22:33 - Apr 1 by trampie

I don't know that there was nothing else said, there might have been plenty said, don't fall in the trap of stating things one way or another partz as fact when you don't know if its fact or not so be careful how you comment.
Everything is relative, what are the other parties saying on this topic ?, what party is most decentralised ?

You can redistribute wealth through policies and representatives making decisions.

Something you seem not to be factoring in is we vote for representatives for our areas, whether its Westminster, Assembly or Council elections for you to think that representatives of one area will champion another area is naïve, but as a group parties will have an overall plan.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 22:42]

I agree with you!!
Plaid may be up in arms and the Cardiff based and biased media will not touch it. Leanne Wood actually admitted she had, issues to a poster on here. Perhaps Mike Hedges and Julie James etc are having the same problem.
If this is the case we have an even more serious problem with our laughingly called 'Welsh Media'.
Hand wringing (for that is what the local politicians and Plaid's Leader must be doing if this scenario is correct) and accepting our lot is really not an option. As I have said before there are ways around this.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 17:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024