Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone not renewing season ticket? 22:19 - Mar 30 with 10430 viewst1000

There was a lot of people not renewing few weeks ago . Has this changed ??? What are reasons for not renewing ?
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 2991 viewsTheResurrection

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 06:32 - Apr 1 by STID2017

The worrying thing is that if we stay up the squad will need major surgery just to avoid getting embroiled in another relegation scrap.
I just cannot see us stumping up yhe money to buy have a dozen or more decent players and even if we did our record for scouting players is poor.
There needs to be a radical change off the field to improve the squad sufficiently

You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about half the time and this one here is just the latest addition to your long repertoire of dribble.

Carlos came in in December and had a look at our squad. Would you say adding 2 players was a major overhaul? I wouldn't.

But even without the 2 players to begin with and then with them from late January he's still managed to get nearly 20 points.

Don't worry about the football decisions, that's Carlos ' job and he's done very nicely so far with what we've got.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:58 - Apr 1 with 2988 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:56 - Apr 1 by TheResurrection

You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about half the time and this one here is just the latest addition to your long repertoire of dribble.

Carlos came in in December and had a look at our squad. Would you say adding 2 players was a major overhaul? I wouldn't.

But even without the 2 players to begin with and then with them from late January he's still managed to get nearly 20 points.

Don't worry about the football decisions, that's Carlos ' job and he's done very nicely so far with what we've got.

One again you respond to my opinion with insults.
Sad (again)
BTW recommend you return to Loyal's Poll on Jenkins.
That should really get the diatribe flowing
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 10:01]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 10:53 - Apr 1 with 2943 viewsjackson5

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:07 - Mar 31 by bonymine

I was there back in those days myself mate started supporting the Swans the season after re-Election under Harry Griffiths just before Toshack arrived.

This will be the first season me & my boys haven’t renewed since we moved to the Liberty and it’s been a very difficult decision to make.

The gut feeling we all have is that we feel the Club has totally lost it’s identity and is now so far removed from the Swans that we all know and love over the years and is one now which has been systematically corrupted and riddled by personal greed from both the Sellouts and the Yanks alike and quite simply we haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for quite some time now.

I think the personal actions and behaviour of Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dineen and JvZ in particular and the MANNER IN WHICH THEY SOLD THEIR SHAREHOLDINGS has been quite despicable for people who had previously proclaimed as being die hard Swans fans and bought into our Club ‘by the fans for the fans’ etc if we were to believe all that marketing propaganda shit in JTAK ...us true fans know the truth don’t we !’

I will always have the Swans in my heart until my dying day but there comes a time when enough is enough and the Club has sadly succumbed to corruption and greed which I simply cannot sit comfortably with any longer.

We ran Tony Petty out of town yet we cannot see beyond our own noses that Jenkins and the Yanks are doing just the same, if not worse and taking the piss out of us all ......

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 11:46 - Apr 1 with 2912 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:07 - Mar 31 by bonymine

I was there back in those days myself mate started supporting the Swans the season after re-Election under Harry Griffiths just before Toshack arrived.

This will be the first season me & my boys haven’t renewed since we moved to the Liberty and it’s been a very difficult decision to make.

The gut feeling we all have is that we feel the Club has totally lost it’s identity and is now so far removed from the Swans that we all know and love over the years and is one now which has been systematically corrupted and riddled by personal greed from both the Sellouts and the Yanks alike and quite simply we haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for quite some time now.

I think the personal actions and behaviour of Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dineen and JvZ in particular and the MANNER IN WHICH THEY SOLD THEIR SHAREHOLDINGS has been quite despicable for people who had previously proclaimed as being die hard Swans fans and bought into our Club ‘by the fans for the fans’ etc if we were to believe all that marketing propaganda shit in JTAK ...us true fans know the truth don’t we !’

I will always have the Swans in my heart until my dying day but there comes a time when enough is enough and the Club has sadly succumbed to corruption and greed which I simply cannot sit comfortably with any longer.

We ran Tony Petty out of town yet we cannot see beyond our own noses that Jenkins and the Yanks are doing just the same, if not worse and taking the piss out of us all ......

It is sad that fans are driven away for all the reasons you stated.
Likewise it is sad when a small minority of posters try to ruin this forum with their constant negativity.
I both cases we should not let them succeed !

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 2755 viewsbonymine

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 01:20 - Apr 1 by TheResurrection

Of course you should renew, everyone should unless they can't afford it.

It really is the next leg of the journey and who knows what come our way. Next season could be a disaster, it could mean a Cup win and top 8... who knows?!

But what we do know is that hopefully the Club will have lost some of its facking moaners and fans who feel they are owed something (WTF!!??) and in their place will be people who want to be there, who want to share the journey and want to get behind their team.

I can't wait, whatever division we're in.

Not at all the picture you paint with your rose tinted specs.....and with you being a ‘turncoat’ in going from your ‘Jack to a Judas’ stance to somebody who is now entrenched in the ‘We love you Huw’ camp (two man tent is it ? 😂).

I am not ‘moaning’ at all but have simply outlined my reasons for all to see why I’m not renewing our season tickets that is quite clear to anybody reading my post.

And as for the new ‘people who want to be there’ brigade you mention they will quite simply be made up of yet more Plastics who share their season tickets around to watch the opposition as much as the Swans and will disappear faster than Mike Lewis out of the Harry Griffiths Bar as soon as we go down......

‘Share the journey’ ......FFS you are most certainly Huw’s mouthpiece and lapdog give over I wondered who came up with those sickly emails we have all had about ‘This is Your Story’ bollux ...just the same as JTAK.

Out of interest, what time does Huw want you in in the morning Chrissy ? 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 17:10 - Apr 8 with 2663 viewsJENKINSOUT

The makeup of the club changed forever when those cnts sold out behind the back of the fans and with two fingers up to them. I have watched longer than most of them and will continue to do so - only reason I have renewed is because I have had a season ticket for 27 consecutive seasons and I wont change that now

hope the trust take the lot of them to court though and Jenkins sees through on his promise to stand down in the summer the sooner we lose the lot of them from the club the better

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:32 - Apr 8 with 2546 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:56 - Apr 1 by TheResurrection

This was your response to my post of 6.00 a.m. 1st April.
You gave the impression that I had suggested we had had a major overhaul in January. I did not.
I certainly would suggest that is whatbis needed in the summer.
So I think you need to be a man and apologise.
ATB

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 10:12 - Apr 9 with 2396 viewsJJJack

Not renewed (as I didn't in 2010). Reason then - terrible football under Sousa/cost of travel from Bristol etc. Ended up attending most games that season and may well do next season but with my fellow attendees from Bristol not renewing- that's the tipping point for me. the football has deteriorated over several seasons; the takeover and previous actions of the Trust have all angered me immensely and overall , its far less enjoyable than it was even in League 1 or 2.
Just my opinion - each to his own etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 10:19 - Apr 9 with 2392 viewsJackUlation

Too old for wind street, ( KIndergarden) some good mates I have made from attending footy feel the same, and it has become a ritual, few beers game few more beers a chat with regulars the family feeling in the circle of seats , then the obligatory parking ticket at the Harvester. wouldn't be the same on a Monday night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024