Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 22:29 - Mar 30 with 5438 viewsWATP

Fast becoming the greatest president of the USA.
Donald Trump on 14:29 - Apr 2 with 979 viewspikeypaul

Donald Trump on 20:38 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

Exactly!.....one has got a c*nt and one is one.

😭😭😭😭

So true.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Donald Trump on 14:46 - Apr 2 with 952 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Donald Trump on 14:22 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Only one of those relates to possible voter fraud in the Trump elction Dwight. 1 person. And even then it's only an allegation - it doesn't say whether the prosecution was successful or not.

The first link is the republican that was arrested that I referred to previously. That is the only jail term mentioned anywhere.

You claim that many people have done it, and can find no evidence whatsoever to substantiate it?

So you have to resort to shuddering at how many they don't know about?

Carry on. At least everyone else now knows you are making it up,

The examples relating to voter fraud in the Trump election is a criteria you have just added now and is not what I have suggested specifically in this thread.

I do believe it will be an issue in the nest presidential campaign and I hope he finds a way to prevent it as I feel the left wing extremists will attempt to mobilize the millions of illegals to try and force President Trump out of office.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Donald Trump on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 948 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 14:46 - Apr 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The examples relating to voter fraud in the Trump election is a criteria you have just added now and is not what I have suggested specifically in this thread.

I do believe it will be an issue in the nest presidential campaign and I hope he finds a way to prevent it as I feel the left wing extremists will attempt to mobilize the millions of illegals to try and force President Trump out of office.

No Dwight, it was a thread about Trump. You introduced voter fraud. And were asked specifically about fraud 'last time' which is referring to the last presidential election. After an interjection from Humpty (as a direct response to the 'last time' post) you said there were many instances.

You can't find one. Not one.

You're now trying to create more strawmen as you are unable to support your outlandish position.

Perhaps spend some time worrying about the behaviour of right wing extremists to balance out your incessant trolling?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024