Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so 19:24 - Apr 28 with 9564 viewst1000

Knew swans would lose today . So many people deluded thinking we would get something
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:30 - Apr 28 with 2047 viewsicecoldjack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:23 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Shut your noise you soft kunt. If you're looking for credibility onthe net you're a duller kunt than you look.

Noise ?

That must be the voices in your head fella, no noise on here ..unless your standing outside my window while i bang on the computer keys !!

Tell us about the time you predicted we will be returning to proper Swans football once we sold the "one trick pony" ?

We could all do with a good laugh at you...again !
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:32 - Apr 28 with 2043 viewsAmbergambler

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:29 - Apr 28 by Joe_bradshaw

If you’re always right about the Swans you’ve obviously made millions betting on their results over the years.

Well done.

Yes, the bookies must be quaking in their boots
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:39 - Apr 28 with 2004 viewsLeonWasGod

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:39 - Apr 28 by max936

King Fuked up and Alfie made a token effort to close down Fabragas even then he turned sideways in case the ball hit him in the chops, someone mentioned him going to Utd for 40 million

So what? That's got nothing to do with our overall approach to the game. We did not sit back and invite them on to us. We'd actually been in their half for the first 3 minutes up to that point.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:46 - Apr 28 with 1979 viewsphact0rri

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:49 - Apr 28 by t1000

What u mean don’t know anything . I was right . Said we lose . I’m always right with swans . We are going down like the titanic .

"We"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:50 - Apr 28 with 1971 viewsTheResurrection

King facked up?

Ki's hopeless, tame cross field ball facked us up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 1955 viewsKinsey

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:50 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

King facked up?

Probably the only decent thing you’ve said all year.

Agree with you. Never thought I’d say that!
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 1952 viewsSTID2017

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:50 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

King facked up?

King messed up to allow Chelsea the chance to come into our area where no one seriously challenged them.
Watch it again on MOTD.
I like King and Mawson but both have to share the blame for that goal

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:58 - Apr 28 with 1946 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:56 - Apr 28 by STID2017

King messed up to allow Chelsea the chance to come into our area where no one seriously challenged them.
Watch it again on MOTD.
I like King and Mawson but both have to share the blame for that goal

Watch the real issue and learn

Ki had all the time in the world and he tried a long, sedate, cross field pass that was easily intercepted. 2 or 3 passes later they scored.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:02 - Apr 28 with 1930 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:58 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Watch the real issue and learn

Ki had all the time in the world and he tried a long, sedate, cross field pass that was easily intercepted. 2 or 3 passes later they scored.

What game was that because it sure as hell wasn't today's?

http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/england-barclays-premier-league/28-04-2018-sw
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:03 - Apr 28 with 1919 viewsKinsey

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:02 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/england-barclays-premier-league/28-04-2018-sw

Yes it was
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:05 - Apr 28 with 1914 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:03 - Apr 28 by Kinsey

Yes it was

Mawson passes to King, who fails to control it and 2-3 passes late they score.

Ki was 40 yards away?
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:06 - Apr 28 with 1905 viewsjack2jack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:05 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

Mawson passes to King, who fails to control it and 2-3 passes late they score.

Ki was 40 yards away?

Correct.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:08 - Apr 28 with 1895 viewsTheResurrection

Just before Mawson made the pass Ki made that hopeless pass across. Hopefully
Match of the Day will put you out of your misery as I know you only come on here to post at me.

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:08 - Apr 28 with 1893 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:06 - Apr 28 by jack2jack

Correct.

What happened just before that then?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:10 - Apr 28 with 1889 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:08 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Just before Mawson made the pass Ki made that hopeless pass across. Hopefully
Match of the Day will put you out of your misery as I know you only come on here to post at me.

Well we're comfortably in possession with Mawson there so anything Ki had done previously in terms of a pass a utterly irrelevant.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:10 - Apr 28 with 1889 viewsDarran

Proof if it was ever needed that The Res just argues for the sake of it. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:20 - Apr 28 with 1827 viewsmagicdaps10

The goal highlighted a few things we already know

Mawson sometimes does a silly thing now and again.

King is not up to it.

Ki is a big fooking pussy, he should have put Hazard to the ground.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:20 - Apr 28 with 1828 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:10 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

Well we're comfortably in possession with Mawson there so anything Ki had done previously in terms of a pass a utterly irrelevant.

Football is dynamic. One thing leads to another. Mawson got the ball quickly and made a hurried stab at it. He put King under pressure and he couldn't control it.

But rewind a few seconds before that when Ki was bringing the ball the ball out of defence and looking up to pick a pass. His aimless attempt was easily intercepted and that caused the ensuing mess.

Yes, Mawson and King could've done better, but for me the true crime there was that lazy facking pass.

Hopefully Match of the Day will show a bit more and shut you up.

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:22 - Apr 28 with 1818 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just for once I agree with Res.
Ki gave the ball away before that mistake keeping the pressure on our defense.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:29 - Apr 28 with 1797 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:20 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Football is dynamic. One thing leads to another. Mawson got the ball quickly and made a hurried stab at it. He put King under pressure and he couldn't control it.

But rewind a few seconds before that when Ki was bringing the ball the ball out of defence and looking up to pick a pass. His aimless attempt was easily intercepted and that caused the ensuing mess.

Yes, Mawson and King could've done better, but for me the true crime there was that lazy facking pass.

Hopefully Match of the Day will show a bit more and shut you up.

Mawson is under no pressure whatsoever in possession. The nearest Chelsea player is 10 yards away and he has a simple square ball to VDH on offer or a five yard ball to Olsson if he so chooses. He selects the riskier pass in to King who is asking for the ball but fails to control it.

None of this is as a result of a pass Ki tried to make earlier in the play.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:36]
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:34 - Apr 28 with 1779 viewsmagicdaps10

Why the hell Mawson plays the pass to King us just unbelievable, what was going through his mind!?

Simple option for a pass to either VDH or Ollson, no argument in it.......if finger pointed is required then Mawson was too blame.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:44 - Apr 28 with 1760 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:29 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

Mawson is under no pressure whatsoever in possession. The nearest Chelsea player is 10 yards away and he has a simple square ball to VDH on offer or a five yard ball to Olsson if he so chooses. He selects the riskier pass in to King who is asking for the ball but fails to control it.

None of this is as a result of a pass Ki tried to make earlier in the play.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:36]

So the fact the first mistake has been made and all of a sudden 3 Chelsea players are bearing in on Mawson is of no consequence

You see, when we were watching that from the stands it was the first thing I picked up on. A lazy pass going nowhere, easily intercepted made us hurry the thereafter. I'm not exonerating Mawson and King from blame, I'm just saying where the real lazy and needless pass was made that ultimately led to that goal.

Fat Neath Jack, if you've got the links put the 5 seconds before that up.

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:50 - Apr 28 with 1742 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:44 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

So the fact the first mistake has been made and all of a sudden 3 Chelsea players are bearing in on Mawson is of no consequence

You see, when we were watching that from the stands it was the first thing I picked up on. A lazy pass going nowhere, easily intercepted made us hurry the thereafter. I'm not exonerating Mawson and King from blame, I'm just saying where the real lazy and needless pass was made that ultimately led to that goal.

I wouldn't expect you to admit you're wrong kiddo.

You've access to the internet sunshine, find it yourself if you're that convinced.

Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it down to a personality disorder?

My sympathies are with you young man. I hope you get the help you need. It's there you just need to reach out.

Good evening.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:51]
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:57 - Apr 28 with 1721 viewsDarran

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:44 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Mental health jokes in the week and now body shaming.

Interesting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:59 - Apr 28 with 1712 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:50 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

I wouldn't expect you to admit you're wrong kiddo.

You've access to the internet sunshine, find it yourself if you're that convinced.

Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it down to a personality disorder?

My sympathies are with you young man. I hope you get the help you need. It's there you just need to reach out.

Good evening.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:51]

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024