Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we that bad off? 22:44 - Jun 25 with 4778 viewsSteensig

I am often one to be dragged into negativity and despair. Especially in tough times as last season. People are moaning for signings, as am I but I couldn't help but wonder if we aren't quite okay, atleast for a top 6 finish? Or have I gone completely mad? Team is with what we are still left with. Any outgoings obviously needs replacement

Nordfeldt
Roberts - Mawson (fede) - VdH - Olsson
Narsingh - Fulton - Fer - Carroll - clucas
Bony (mcburnie)

Purposely left out ayews because they are surely first to go out the door, should we offload. They seem to give 0 craps at all imo.

Notable subs? Not many.. hopefully some inns!! If not time for a few aces up the sleeve u23
Are we that bad off? on 16:49 - Jun 26 with 821 viewsswan65split

Are we that bad off? on 12:20 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

TBH I feel that stabilising the finances and getting rid of the high earners, is more important than a push for the Premier League next season.

Be be prepared for a long wait before we get to the PL again then.
No ambition. no hope.
Are we that bad off? on 20:09 - Jun 26 with 764 viewsOldjack

I feel sorry for Potter ,I'll wager he'll not get who he wants along with he has to deal with a fair bit of crap.We need a big spark in the middle of the park ,along with decent wingers ,we got jack shyte all over the park

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Are we that bad off? on 16:34 - Jun 27 with 675 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I am often one to be dragged into negativity and despair. Especially in tough times as last season. People are moaning for signings, as am I but I couldn't help but wonder if we aren't quite okay, atleast for a top 6 finish? Or have I gone completely mad? Team is with what we are still left with. Any outgoings obviously needs replacement

Nordfeldt
Roberts - Mawson (fede) - VdH - Olsson
Narsingh - Fulton - Fer - Carroll - clucas
Bony (mcburnie)

Purposely left out ayews because they are surely first to go out the door, should we offload. They seem to give 0 craps at all imo.

Notable subs? Not many.. hopefully some inns!! If not time for a few aces up the sleeve u23

Let's see who we have in a few more weeks but this league is unforgiving, flack the Swansea way you need togetherness and commitment, it's a battle, and we need to be up for it, not sure there is too much fight in them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024