Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gambling becoming the new face of English football? 14:26 - Aug 16 with 636 viewsParkinson1

Do you agree with the amount of advertising and exposure gambling companies are having. As you will be well aware gambling is everywhere you look especially towards the top flight of English football. I am currently aiming to finish my maters with a research project in this area. It would be hugely appreciated if you could take ten minutes of your time to complete my survey through the link attached.

Do you agree with gambling advertisement?

Couldn't care less?

Whatever is best for Swansea suits me?

I don't want gambling being promoted to a younger crowd?

Has it even increased your gambling activity?

I want to know. If you attempt to make it to the end of the survey again it would be hugely appreciated!

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3wtGiDdPDYXltel
Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 14:30 - Aug 16 with 627 viewsbuilthjack

Done

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 14:47 - Aug 16 with 607 viewsnantywatcher

Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 14:30 - Aug 16 by builthjack

Done

Done.
Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 16:00 - Aug 16 with 560 viewsBadlands

The UK currently operates on gambling and debt.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 21:04 - Aug 16 with 488 viewsNookiejack

All those people who have leveraged up and bought Buy To Let properties that seems a big gamble - given falling house prices now in London.
Gambling becoming the new face of English football? on 21:16 - Aug 16 with 472 viewsMattG

Done.

Was having a conversation with a colleague in work this week about the Fantasy PL League we've got in the office which is £10 to enter. He said that 5 of the boys are also having a side bet, £1 a week, and whoever gets the most points that week takes the £5.

When I laughed, he said in all seriousness "Yeah, but 2 wins over the season and that's my £10 entry fee paid!".

I then asked him about the other 36 weeks when he didn't win. Conversation over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024