Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 54013 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Sep 1 with 3081 viewsJango

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

It’s completely bizarre. They’re obviously surplus to requirements as far as numbers go. Debatable on quality but you’d have thought Dyer and Narsingh have the edge on Dan (happy to see dan get game time though). If they’re not even getting on the bench why keep them when they’ve possibly stopped us strengthening where we need it? Very odd.

Surprised he’s playing Socks and BR.

I’m assuming he didn’t involve any of them in his plans for this game while there was still a chance of them going elsewhere.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 1 with 3076 viewsMagic_Michu

Baker Richardson is a very odd choice... he’s always seems a very poor player to me. He looks out of his depth at U-23 level, let alone in the championship.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Sep 1 with 3051 viewsCaptain_Sham

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Sep 1 by monmouth

What made me crack a smile was that we have 1000 bought wingers in the squad and we've gone 2 up front and our U20 wingman. It's actually nice to see him trying stuff, and more young players. It's also nice to see that James isn't being automatically booted down the pecking order.

Is the correct answer.

Its just a ride.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Sep 1 with 2986 viewsHeadmaster

2-0 to the Swans.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 1 with 2937 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oh Lucasz - where is going to be playing next season I wonder?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Its just a ride.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 1 with 2879 viewsSwansea93

McKay injured or just not up to it?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 1 with 2861 viewsCaptain_Sham

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 1 by Swansea93

I didn't realise they were the only two options, but that's the mentality of the average poster on this forum.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:55]

Its just a ride.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 1 with 2834 viewsHighjack

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Sep 1 by Swansea93

James and Richardson? Shows Narsingh,Dyer & Routledge still wont feature for us.

My hypothesis is they have hefty appearance bonuses in their contract which is why they ain’t playing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 1 with 2687 viewsMagic_Michu

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 1 by Swansea93

Ill, I believe 🤒

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Sep 1 with 2483 viewsirishswan546

Looking forward to seeing Daniel James get run out at this level, he look good against palace.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 2425 viewsKingBony

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

I didn't realise they were the only two options, but that's the mentality of the average poster on this forum.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:55]

You’re a massive prick these days.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Sep 1 with 2429 viewsnantywatcher

Dan James deserves the call up. Better work rate than Montero and Narsingh combined., but still a gutsy call from the boss.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Sep 1 with 2424 viewsLoyal

These are seriously worrying days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 1 with 2369 viewsLeonWasGod

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Sep 1 by Jango

I’m assuming he didn’t involve any of them in his plans for this game while there was still a chance of them going elsewhere.

Yeah I suppose so. They’ll be playing catch up on fitness too won’t they, although all 3 have been training consistently (they always seem to be in pics/videos). It was more a statement about the situation though - 7 right wingers in the squad and 3 centre backs!

As Mon says though good to see James getting time; he deserved it after Tuesday.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Sep 1 with 2311 viewsBirchgrovejack

I'm just hoping our youngsters can stand up to millwalls physical style.
Grimes in engine room is a worry too.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Sep 1 with 2288 viewsBadlands

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Sep 1 by nantywatcher

Dan James deserves the call up. Better work rate than Montero and Narsingh combined., but still a gutsy call from the boss.

James' crossing and shooting needs to improve.
Two Bfs too!

Is it just me or does Neil Harris look like a gum chewing tw@?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Sep 1 with 2260 viewsFireboy2

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 1 by KingBony

You’re a massive prick these days.

And thats why hes on my ignore list
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 2250 viewsBadlands

I always like the black shorts white shirt look.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsFlashberryjack

OOH F*CK

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:36 - Sep 1 with 2201 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk me

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:37 - Sep 1 with 2169 viewsElward

Well that's screwed us. Idiot
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:37 - Sep 1 with 2109 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well that is one way to ensure we lose.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:37 - Sep 1 with 2108 viewspencoedjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

OOH F*CK

Red all day long unfortunately
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 2055 viewsirishswan546

Shame for the young fella as no intent, but that was a bad challenge.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 2021 viewsKingBony

That’s what you get with inexperience

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024