Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) 08:28 - Sep 5 with 9629 viewsomarjack

There is no conspiracy theory here, It's clear to anyone who isn't delusional that the owners are hiding profits under "wage bill and other costs"

From the squad we have, Our wage bill (for the last 2 seasons) can't possibly be higher than 80 m including manager pay offs..and around 25 m in extra costs leaves us with a 105 m in actual expenses..what about the other 22 m?

And if you want to add the profit they actually recorded (because half truth is always much believable) which was around 13 m..I truly estimate that the owners made around 35 m in profit from the 1st year alone.

And I'm very confident that they did the same trick this season. Took in 15-20 m (there is no way to know exactly, and it can't be proven so many look at me like a madman) plus whatever money they've made from selling players which I estimate to be around 33 m until 31 June this year (Siggy, Llorente, Kingsley, Mesa, Fabianski) vs buying A. Ayew, Bony, Renato, Clucas, Abraham, Celina, Asoro)

Which will result in an a 45 m profit total between recorded profit and hidden one.

In the first 2 seasons they've already made 80 m in profit from the club..let's say 70 m so the owner lovers don't come at me with pitchforks.

For this season, They've already made 13 m in sales until this point..plus maybe 10 m in hidden profits..But with around 30 m financial hole caused by the relegation, the owners will suffer a little bit and lose around 10 m or so this season on their investment.

So far..The owners banked around 60 m in profit from the club.

How much money did they pay for the takeover again? If someone can remind me it'd be nice.

And before you assemble a lynch mob. Think hard of why on earth do businessmen like these who know f*ck all about "soccer" want to stay. For the paltry recorded profits they might make, all to be eaten away by costs of relegation? No, there is much more to that. They've taken 40-50 m in profits from the club secretly. Does the trust know about this? I don't even think the trust exists to be honest. Only trust members think it does. But all evidence indicates that its members are made of cardboard.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:31]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 18:13 - Sep 6 with 795 viewsCatullus

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 14:19 - Sep 6 by omarjack

Apparently it's against the law to call out the actions of the owners of a football club nowadays. A club that they burnt to the ground with their greed.

lol ok..I'm the criminal here.

K & L? Angels sent from heaven..as you want.

Oh you can call them out but there's a fine line between what's allowed and what's illegal

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander

You carry on if you want, I doubt they'll do anything, they probably won't even notice. If they don't bother with the trust they won't be looking on here but you make your statements and you takes your chance!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:38 - Sep 6 with 765 viewsthornabyswan

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 18:13 - Sep 6 by Catullus

Oh you can call them out but there's a fine line between what's allowed and what's illegal

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander

You carry on if you want, I doubt they'll do anything, they probably won't even notice. If they don't bother with the trust they won't be looking on here but you make your statements and you takes your chance!!

The Oystens Blackpool sued a number of fans for comments on fans forums and Facebook.
One had a £150000 grand writ issued not sure how it ended.
Another paid £20000 to avoid going to court I think Blackpool supporters had a collection to help him pay it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 21:07 - Sep 6 with 731 viewsCatullus

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:38 - Sep 6 by thornabyswan

The Oystens Blackpool sued a number of fans for comments on fans forums and Facebook.
One had a £150000 grand writ issued not sure how it ended.
Another paid £20000 to avoid going to court I think Blackpool supporters had a collection to help him pay it.

Yeah? That Oyston is a........oops best not just in case but I'm not sure if the Americans are as petty......more Petty maybe but not worried about someone on the internet who's heavily criticised by others on here.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024