Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:03 - Sep 20 with 25866 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 22 with 3204 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jacob Jones in the under 23s is actually only 16, some game for him.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:28 - Sep 22 with 3184 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Talking Tactics on the official sit ethrows up an odd statistic form WhoScored.com.
Montero is the joint 4th highest Tackler in the team
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:41 - Sep 22 with 3134 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s 1:0 up, Cooper with a header.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 22 with 3035 viewsjasper_T

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:07]
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 22 with 2947 viewsawayjack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

Would have been worried by that line up pre-season but fair play a lot of players have stepped up.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 22 with 2902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

After Tuesday's very impressive performance the addition of Mackay and McBurnie has given us quite a potent front 4 . Hopefully the players behind can supply Byers and Co with quick quality possession. Hard ask but I have faith. COYS !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Sep 22 with 2879 viewsJohnw102

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 22 by Brynmill_Jack

After Tuesday's very impressive performance the addition of Mackay and McBurnie has given us quite a potent front 4 . Hopefully the players behind can supply Byers and Co with quick quality possession. Hard ask but I have faith. COYS !

I would rather have seen Dan James than McKay, other than that team looks good.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Sep 22 with 2873 viewsGeoffThom

If we get a draw today I will be over the moon ,good luck boys
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 22 with 2837 viewsjasper_T

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 22 by Brynmill_Jack

McKay needs a big performance. Not seen much of him since the opening day.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 22 with 2837 viewsairedale

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 22 by awayjack

Would have been worried by that line up pre-season but fair play a lot of players have stepped up.

Yeah, I just caught myself thinking that it was a good team plus a good bench!
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Sep 22 with 2777 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

McKay needs a big performance. Not seen much of him since the opening day.

He does but at least we know he's got it in him. Perhaps he'll screen today and I hope he does as he seems very much a confidence player .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Sep 22 with 2664 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s now 1:1.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Sep 22 with 2367 viewsJackSkellington

Could someone help me out with what formations we're playing these days? I'm trying to keep up with watching the games when they're available to stream and listening on the radio when they're not, but not seeing us play so often I'm not quite getting from the team selections who's fitting in where.

Are we playing 5 at the back with Naughton as a CB or is he in some kind of sweeper DM role? Likewise where are Routledge and Byers playing? Surely we not still relying on Wayne as a winger with his (lack of) pace these days? Has he been moved more into midfield and Byers on the wing? And when I get to see us on TV, Grimes often seems to be playing something like DM/left back...? Would appreciate some insights from those who've seen more of us this season.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Sep 22 with 2317 viewslidojack

Am I alone in preferring the black shorts?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Sep 22 with 2234 viewsGroo

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Sep 22 by lidojack

Am I alone in preferring the black shorts?

I don't care if they wear pink shorts as long as they win :)

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Sep 22 with 2105 viewsBLAZE

Any streams, friends?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Sep 22 with 2089 viewsDJack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Sep 22 by Groo

I don't care if they wear pink shorts as long as they win :)

Bollix, stream gone. Keep me updated please guys.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Sep 22 with 2029 viewsItchySphincter

We’re looking comfortable.

Both teams with an effort on target. Ollie just had a good chance with a header. Boro just cleared another chance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Sep 22 with 2013 viewsGroo

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/9hzc1u/1400_gmt_middlesbrough_vs

the youtube ones gone

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Sep 22 with 1994 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Sep 22 by DJack

Bollix, stream gone. Keep me updated please guys.

Yep - good quality before it was taken down. We have started quite well, but they had the one dangerous shot.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 15:52]
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Sep 22 with 1938 viewsPozuelosSideys

Naughton controlling the show in the middle. He looks comfortable there today, fair play

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Sep 22 with 1911 viewskarnataka

I missed the first few minutes but from what I've seen, we must have about 70% possession!
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Sep 22 with 1888 viewsWarwickHunt

https://vipbox.im/watch-middlesbrough-vs-swansea-city-stream-1
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Sep 22 with 1881 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

Naughton controlling the show in the middle. He looks comfortable there today, fair play

Connor, Grimes and Routledge good too. We have all the ball so far. Boro relying on the long ball and likely to score at some point.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Sep 22 with 1856 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

Was thinking that myself, looks very calm.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024