Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about the "People Vote March" 22:59 - Oct 20 with 8254 viewsomarjack

We've all seen the images on news, some figures estimate the "marsh" to be around 700 k people. All marching to "Save the country from Brexit"..But what is the real truth?

Rich psychopathic leaders of the 4th Reich (The EU) German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French PM Emmy Macron, With the help of billionaire Ed Miliband. Have been complicit in financing the fake protest to give an allusion to the world that Brexit isn't wanted anymore, so they can keep their hands in the great British people pockets, forcing left-wing fascism on our children.

Most of the "protesters" seen from aerial view are copy/paste with Photoshop. The real number of people attending the fake event were in the region of 2000 Hamas fighters (financed and invited by Corbyn), 300 illegal immigrants and 50 Feminist vegans and Russell Brand wannabes (White people also hate Brexit!)

The people have spoken, Brexit is the past, the present and the future. According to a recent poll created by the Sun. 94% of the people of Great Britain support a no deal Brexit as soon as possible.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:34 - Oct 22 with 1190 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 05:57 - Oct 22 by builthjack

700,000. That's huge.

Just slightly smaller than 17.4 million.
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:43 - Oct 22 with 1182 viewsKilkennyjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:34 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

For apples, see apples.
For pears, see pears.

Beware of the Risen People

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:45 - Oct 22 with 1178 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:43 - Oct 22 by Kilkennyjack

For apples, see apples.
For pears, see pears.

For idiots see Kilkenny.😂
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:36 - Oct 22 with 1138 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 06:34 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

When did 17.4m people march ?
I must have missed that one. Incredible, 17.4m people marching.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:40 - Oct 22 with 1135 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:36 - Oct 22 by builthjack

When did 17.4m people march ?
I must have missed that one. Incredible, 17.4m people marching.

It was 23rd June 2016.....👍
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:51 - Oct 22 with 1128 viewspikeypaul

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:40 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

Correct 17.4 million freedom fighters marched to their polling station to demand we left the EU

158 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:17 - Oct 22 with 1083 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 08:40 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

17.4m people marched through London? Absolutely incredible that. Are you sure?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:25 - Oct 22 with 1078 viewsWarwickHunt

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:17 - Oct 22 by builthjack

17.4m people marched through London? Absolutely incredible that. Are you sure?

Not sure if you can march with a Zimmer frame.
Login to get fewer ads

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:32 - Oct 22 with 1070 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:25 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

I agree anyone over 45 shouldn’t be allowed a vote.
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:35 - Oct 22 with 1066 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:32 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

So, did 17.4m people march through London or not? Yes or no

The truth about the on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 1066 viewsMo_Wives

There's no reason why it should interfere with your way of life, tbh ...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:45 - Oct 22 with 1058 viewsWarwickHunt

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:32 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

Nor anyone with an IQ under 45.

I guess that rules us both out, eh Benny?
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:46 - Oct 22 with 1057 viewsCatullus

Because all 17.4 million were very elderly and infirm?

700,000 is indeed a big number but not as many who cared about the war in Iraq. Even Alistair Campbell seems to have accepted there won't be a second referendum though and said we should have a vote on the deal, though I can't find the link to that now.

For myself, I am quite happy to say look at the deal and if it (which looks very likely) is that bad that staying is obviously better, I can change my mind with a clear conscience.
Maybe, hopefully, the whole Brexit thing and the fact that other countries are also saying change is needed will convince the EU hierarchy that their whole position needs to change.

If it moves towards a more democratic position and stops heading towards a federal superstate I think a lot will change their minds.

700,000.......2.1% of those who voted in 2016, just for comparison.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:47 - Oct 22 with 1056 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:35 - Oct 22 by builthjack

So, did 17.4m people march through London or not? Yes or no

What has London got to do with it ?
It’s an U.K. issue, so therefore yes 17.4 million people marched around the U.K. on 23 June 2016.
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:50 - Oct 22 with 1049 viewsWarwickHunt

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:46 - Oct 22 by Catullus

Because all 17.4 million were very elderly and infirm?

700,000 is indeed a big number but not as many who cared about the war in Iraq. Even Alistair Campbell seems to have accepted there won't be a second referendum though and said we should have a vote on the deal, though I can't find the link to that now.

For myself, I am quite happy to say look at the deal and if it (which looks very likely) is that bad that staying is obviously better, I can change my mind with a clear conscience.
Maybe, hopefully, the whole Brexit thing and the fact that other countries are also saying change is needed will convince the EU hierarchy that their whole position needs to change.

If it moves towards a more democratic position and stops heading towards a federal superstate I think a lot will change their minds.

700,000.......2.1% of those who voted in 2016, just for comparison.

Thanks for clearing that up...
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:57 - Oct 22 with 1040 viewsCatullus

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:50 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

Thanks for clearing that up...

What, that your zimmer frame post was daft? happy to help.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 11:00 - Oct 22 with 1038 viewsWarwickHunt

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:57 - Oct 22 by Catullus

What, that your zimmer frame post was daft? happy to help.

A brief post from Mr. Verbose!

Keep up the good work.
The truth about the "People Vote March" on 11:09 - Oct 22 with 1026 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 10:47 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

What has London got to do with it ?
It’s an U.K. issue, so therefore yes 17.4 million people marched around the U.K. on 23 June 2016.

So you were wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 12:48 - Oct 22 with 963 viewspeenemunde

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 11:09 - Oct 22 by builthjack

So you were wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

No it’s you who is wrong by thinking this is just an issue for London.
The truth about the on 12:50 - Oct 22 with 959 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 03:43 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

Our resident maker of fake hate crimes has failed to grasp the proper meaning, DJack.

They are NPCs (non player characters)

In a computer game there are NPCs which are sort of like extras in a film. You can't play as them and they're often programmed with a few stock phrases. People started noticing that at rallies where you would find SJW's and their ilk they would be shouting things like "Impeach Trump" when asked why they would go blank and just stare. Almost like they didn't compute. Like the answers had not been programmed. People started asking the much needed question, a question that probes at the very nature of our reality, are these empty headed freaks actually real life non player characters?

The SJW'S then had a big cry about how this dehumanises them. Yes, the same people who've spent the last year calling everyone who disagrees with them a Russia bot...those people.

Pathetic and childish? yes. But nowhere near as pathetic as making a fake user name to racially abuse yourself for victim points, of course.

Thank you for that explanation..

Was/is it a n Alt-Right meme?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about the on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 941 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 12:50 - Oct 22 by DJack

Yeah. It was 4chan or something. But it did come from the alt right as far as I know.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 941 viewsLohengrin

The truth about the on 12:50 - Oct 22 by DJack

Meme-magic. Crowley for the Space Age.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The truth about the on 13:17 - Oct 22 with 932 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 13:11 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

Yeah. It was 4chan or something. But it did come from the alt right as far as I know.

Thank you, mate.

But I've gotta say that you typed a rather long piece decrying my understanding of the Alt-Right and you claimed your thoughts were based on the writings/thoughts of ML King yet you still post right wing/Alt-Right memes. Your brain cells are fine it's just that your moral compass is fcked.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about the on 13:22 - Oct 22 with 927 viewsLohengrin

The truth about the on 13:17 - Oct 22 by DJack

Thank you, mate.

But I've gotta say that you typed a rather long piece decrying my understanding of the Alt-Right and you claimed your thoughts were based on the writings/thoughts of ML King yet you still post right wing/Alt-Right memes. Your brain cells are fine it's just that your moral compass is fcked.

Alt-right isn’t some neat, square pigeon hole. I understand where the term originated but it has floated free of that anchor some time ago and become the sort of nebulous pejorative employed by the same sort of beauties that throw ‘fascist’ around like confetti.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:24]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The truth about the on 14:34 - Oct 22 with 885 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 13:17 - Oct 22 by DJack

Thank you, mate.

What is wrong with using that meme? it's a meme pointing out the truth of how SJW's act. I don't care where it came from. If Antifa made a meme about right wing people along the same lines and you used it I wouldn't assume you were a member of Antifa.

If you remember when I wrote out that long post I said I shared some of the same views as the alt-right. This is one...SJW's are clowns.
I share the view of being against black discrimination along with black lives matter. This does not make me a supporter of them, a member of their group or someone who shares all their beliefs.

Did you think I didn't see the cumbersome trap you set?
You thought you caught a whopper then didn't you?
No, my braincells are fine...but your logic is f*cked. But I still like you

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024