Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m back 08:14 - Dec 4 with 3478 viewsHannibal

After being banned for exposing the nazis, (that’s what they are) on AVFTT...my only recourse is to come here. Thanks for the invite LALA. I’d like to say a special thank you to TwelveAngryMen and his monkey WestPaddockCasual and many others no doubt all loyal to the Fuhrer for making this possible. I won’t go on too much because it appears I’m talking to myself on here. If there is anybody on here then - hello.

I’d like to start a discussion on what the problem is on the mothership AVFTT? I am surprised to say the least that I’m here now.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 8:15]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

I’m back on 00:40 - Dec 5 with 858 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 23:52 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

I’d just like to state a couple of points as it’s all falling into place now. And because there’s so many views on here so it’s clearly of interest to someone.

I did not set up any fake accounts. That’s the accusation I believe is being attributed to me. I didn’t realise this at first but now it’s clearer. I think this accusation is specifically to do with what has been presented as the ‘fake’ AVFTT account that got pulled which I then raised a thread on of my own which of course...got pulled. That was not me who started the AVFTT thread ‘24 hours’. I’m pretty sure that post by AVFTT was not fake either. Rather a clever little plan by whoever moderates the board.

I wonder who that is...?

Because I posted board rules previously in response to other posts this AVFTT thread was started, again posting board rules to make it look like it could be me at a later date. It was an odd post but now with hindsight it makes sense. It was set up by the moderator to use as a means of entrapment.

It’s just a bonus really that a bit of debate took place on that thread which did as I suggested at the time show TAM and WPC in a very bad light. The fact it’s now in the recycle bin now covers the evidence that anybody said anything they shouldn’t and perpetuates the story now being given.

With the amount of dissent I was batting away before I was banned without warning or explanation I can assure anyone reading this that I didn’t have the time or inclination to set up any other accounts I had my hands full with the only one I had - Hannibal.

Regardless of all this I am now banned. For generating fake accounts. Accused, banned and out without chance to state my case, without judge or jury. This is how the site is run and everything negative thing I said about it and anybody I said it to stands.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 23:55]

Another point I forgot to mention is if the ‘fake AVFTT’ post was a ‘cleverly disguised fake’ why did it stay up for 24 hours or so?

Would the real AVFTT - the moderator - not have noticed before then?!

Think about it. It’s a total fabrication resulting in a ban for me for not agreeing with certain things or certain influential people concerned as I’ve already stated.

The simple fact is the site is ran by a few people for a few people. You either get with the party line and agree with the clique or you get booted off. What the clique don’t want is people who are prepared to challenge them and have the mental capacity to do so. What they can’t argue with they fear and then they rid themselves of the problem by banning.

It’s disgusting.

I’m back on 00:47 - Dec 5 with 853 viewsHannibal

Thread claiming the other AVFTT thread was fake posted at 14:21. Reply from TAM here doing his bit to support the lie here:

TwelveAngryMen Posted on 03/12/2018 14:30

Raft of new usernames/board etiquette
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message
Must admit the first thing I looked for when that post went up was a misplaced i or similar

Not sure how it was masked - it was well done

Too much nonsense on here right now Needs proper moderation by mods who can see if there are multiple usernames at work or the removal of anonymity

I'd say the former but right now it's a full time job

Total bullshit

I’m back on 00:48 - Dec 5 with 853 viewsHannibal

And how would he know this so soon?

Bloodtangerine Posted on 03/12/2018 14:26

So Hannibal has been banned......what will his next username be?

I’m back on 01:46 - Dec 5 with 845 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 00:48 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

And how would he know this so soon?

Bloodtangerine Posted on 03/12/2018 14:26

So Hannibal has been banned......what will his next username be?

Or this?

Bloodtangerine Posted on 04/12/2018 22:27

Why was my post removed!
They didn't just remove the post, they removed Jane [:O]

There’s no clique there’s no clique there’s no clique...........

I’m back on 09:18 - Dec 5 with 828 viewsLala

Morning all

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

I’m back on 09:22 - Dec 5 with 823 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 09:18 - Dec 5 by Lala

Morning all

Good morning LALA

I’m back on 09:36 - Dec 5 with 820 viewsLala

I’m back on 09:22 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

Good morning LALA

Had to re-set password - it's been a while

Will get into some serious debate later in the day but wanted to pop on and say hi and let's hope we can get some decent unbiased opinions aired without fear of retribution.

Hi everyone else - hears to a less bumpy ride

I’m back on 09:43 - Dec 5 with 815 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 09:36 - Dec 5 by Lala

Had to re-set password - it's been a while

Will get into some serious debate later in the day but wanted to pop on and say hi and let's hope we can get some decent unbiased opinions aired without fear of retribution.

Hi everyone else - hears to a less bumpy ride

Yes will speak later. Noticed, there seems to be a lot of lurkers on here 🤔 hmmm...

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

I’m back on 09:48 - Dec 5 with 813 viewstonysoprano

Hi Hannibal , if you need back up me and the boys are at your service .🔫🔪
I’m back on 09:50 - Dec 5 with 811 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 09:43 - Dec 5 by janegallagher

Yes will speak later. Noticed, there seems to be a lot of lurkers on here 🤔 hmmm...

Looks like I’ve inadvertently breathed life into this forgotten relic.

Don’t worry I’m not going to obsess about it I just wanted it the truth out somewhere even if it’s here and not the dark side. Cult is a good word to describe AVFTT by the way.

I’m back on 10:00 - Dec 5 with 803 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 09:50 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

Looks like I’ve inadvertently breathed life into this forgotten relic.

Don’t worry I’m not going to obsess about it I just wanted it the truth out somewhere even if it’s here and not the dark side. Cult is a good word to describe AVFTT by the way.

Hopefully soprano you’re genuine and not a reincarnation of blood tangerine.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 10:11]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I’m back on 10:12 - Dec 5 with 795 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 09:48 - Dec 5 by tonysoprano

Hi Hannibal , if you need back up me and the boys are at your service .🔫🔪

Hi Soprano, my car could do with a service. Do you do BMWs?

I’m back on 11:07 - Dec 5 with 778 viewstonysoprano

I’m back on 10:12 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

Hi Soprano, my car could do with a service. Do you do BMWs?

Car service , Hannibal , ? You've got the wrong guy . I'm into waste management . Got a little titty club as well . Once my guys have finished their pasta you want them to visit anyone ?
I’m back on 11:13 - Dec 5 with 773 viewstonysoprano

I’m back on 10:00 - Dec 5 by janegallagher

Hopefully soprano you’re genuine and not a reincarnation of blood tangerine.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 10:11]

Hey Jane I'm a genuine guy . I don't like bullies .
I’m back on 11:44 - Dec 5 with 752 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 11:07 - Dec 5 by tonysoprano

Car service , Hannibal , ? You've got the wrong guy . I'm into waste management . Got a little titty club as well . Once my guys have finished their pasta you want them to visit anyone ?

Considering where I’ve just come from and what happened you’ll forgive me I hope for taking everything you say with a ton of salt.

You definitely sound like a drone deployed from AVFTT to try and stir things up and get a reaction that could then be reported...ya da ya da ya.

Your next response is critical TonySoprano. It’s the one that will be judged by me at least as being worthy of not being added to the ignore user button. It’s great this site in that respect if a little quiet!

I’m back on 12:08 - Dec 5 with 740 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 11:44 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

Considering where I’ve just come from and what happened you’ll forgive me I hope for taking everything you say with a ton of salt.

You definitely sound like a drone deployed from AVFTT to try and stir things up and get a reaction that could then be reported...ya da ya da ya.

Your next response is critical TonySoprano. It’s the one that will be judged by me at least as being worthy of not being added to the ignore user button. It’s great this site in that respect if a little quiet!

Call me a cynic soprano but I’m not convinced. At least it looks like the mod on here won’t put up with foul behaviour like the other site.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I’m back on 12:31 - Dec 5 with 733 viewstonysoprano

I’m back on 11:44 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

OK , Jane and Hannibal , looks like you're testing me . Well , this is how it is . I'm a season ticket holder, I don't like the Oystons , or what theyve done to our club, I don't hate them or anybody else for that matter .I wish them gone and then this sorry mess can be sorted as soon as possible, with or without Valeri . Obviously going to games I'm not NAPM, but I bet what I spent on my ST roughly equates to what everyone in the Peroni pack spent in Rowleys in a couple of matches back in the Premier league/Championship days . As I said I don't like bullies and AVFTT is full of them and although I rarely posted on there I've had my fill of them . That's it . You need anything else ?
I’m back on 12:43 - Dec 5 with 721 viewsLala

I’m back on 12:31 - Dec 5 by tonysoprano

OK , Jane and Hannibal , looks like you're testing me . Well , this is how it is . I'm a season ticket holder, I don't like the Oystons , or what theyve done to our club, I don't hate them or anybody else for that matter .I wish them gone and then this sorry mess can be sorted as soon as possible, with or without Valeri . Obviously going to games I'm not NAPM, but I bet what I spent on my ST roughly equates to what everyone in the Peroni pack spent in Rowleys in a couple of matches back in the Premier league/Championship days . As I said I don't like bullies and AVFTT is full of them and although I rarely posted on there I've had my fill of them . That's it . You need anything else ?

Hi Tony

I’m back on 12:44 - Dec 5 with 721 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 12:31 - Dec 5 by tonysoprano

Tony, that all sounds fair enough. The last thing I want to see is the same mass hysteria infecting this site like AVFTT.

To be honest I’m past caring anymore about who goes to games or not. My situation is different at present because it’s not possible for me to go as I’m too far away. Even if I were round the corner I wouldn’t but that’s just me.

What the last 12 months has proven since the case was apparently won and we thought it was all over is that nothing is shifting OO. So to each his own as it stands. That’s my view.

I’m back on 01:48 - Dec 10 with 646 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 12:44 - Dec 5 by Hannibal

Tony, that all sounds fair enough. The last thing I want to see is the same mass hysteria infecting this site like AVFTT.

To be honest I’m past caring anymore about who goes to games or not. My situation is different at present because it’s not possible for me to go as I’m too far away. Even if I were round the corner I wouldn’t but that’s just me.

What the last 12 months has proven since the case was apparently won and we thought it was all over is that nothing is shifting OO. So to each his own as it stands. That’s my view.

So it seems I was banned because it’s been decided by BRR that I’m the latest incarnation of any poster, who I guess, has got the better of him in the past.

Apparently MY sole purpose was to abuse people.

So it seems the original reason slated about fake usernames of which I was the culprit was just a total lie. Of course it was.

Meanwhile the head bully on there is claiming he’s he is getting bullied and a ‘raft of fake usernames’ are impersonating people.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 1:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024