Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s plans 13:14 - Feb 2 with 911 viewsLala

Football has kiboshed a few plans whether you were going or just watching or listening. So what you doing instead?

Been to a children’s party with my granddaughter this morning. Done a quick M&S run in Cleveleys and am contemplating a walk in the sun on the prom then early pjs, bit of Netflix and a nice tea watching the Voice tonight.

You ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Today’s plans on 13:34 - Feb 2 with 631 viewsjanegallagher

Been to M & S this morning too , very early though. Been rearranging my back room, looks completely different now. Good to have a change.

Out as 6 this evening, bowling at Barton. Will let you know what it’s like spud. Forgot we were going so I wouldn’t have got to Accrington.

Just putting my feet up with a brew.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today’s plans on 13:45 - Feb 2 with 629 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

One eye on the cricket and one on the football. Tea. Then depending on the cricket, start catching up on this weeks TV, while munching through a box of Dairy Box.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Today’s plans on 13:51 - Feb 2 with 625 viewsjanegallagher

Today’s plans on 13:45 - Feb 2 by BringBackTheRedRoom

One eye on the cricket and one on the football. Tea. Then depending on the cricket, start catching up on this weeks TV, while munching through a box of Dairy Box.

You’re still ploughing your way through Xmas chocolate 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today’s plans on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 622 viewsLala

Dairy box

Today’s plans on 13:58 - Feb 2 with 620 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Today’s plans on 13:51 - Feb 2 by janegallagher

You’re still ploughing your way through Xmas chocolate 😃

Yup, 3 boxes of matchmakers and a box of after eights ready for the Superbowl tomorrow.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Today’s plans on 14:00 - Feb 2 with 616 viewsLala

After Eights

Today’s plans on 14:01 - Feb 2 with 615 viewsjanegallagher

Today’s plans on 14:00 - Feb 2 by Lala

After Eights

Mint matchmakers 👍 orange matchmakers 👎

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today’s plans on 14:07 - Feb 2 with 613 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Gingerbread, Mint & Salted Caramel left.

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s plans on 14:53 - Feb 2 with 603 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Today’s plans on 14:07 - Feb 2 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Gingerbread, Mint & Salted Caramel left.

Swiss chocsfrom MnS and a whole heap of cleaning 😢
Today’s plans on 14:55 - Feb 2 with 601 viewsjanegallagher

Today’s plans on 14:53 - Feb 2 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

Swiss chocsfrom MnS and a whole heap of cleaning 😢

Just finished mine. Shattered, rewarded myself with m&s profiteroles and a coffee

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today’s plans on 14:58 - Feb 2 with 599 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Today’s plans on 14:55 - Feb 2 by janegallagher

Just finished mine. Shattered, rewarded myself with m&s profiteroles and a coffee

Sounds lovely
Today’s plans on 15:00 - Feb 2 with 597 viewsLala

So we like our M&S and our chocolate ladies and Red 👍

Today’s plans on 15:02 - Feb 2 with 595 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Today’s plans on 15:00 - Feb 2 by Lala

So we like our M&S and our chocolate ladies and Red 👍

What’s not to like!!?
Today’s plans on 16:45 - Feb 2 with 586 viewsspell_chekker

Today’s plans on 15:02 - Feb 2 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

What’s not to like!!?

Morning cuddle.

Sales - Leather coat, 2 shirts for work, 2 big warm shirts for lolling round the house, cardigan

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Today’s plans on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 581 viewsLala

No bargain cuddle wear?

Today’s plans on 17:13 - Feb 2 with 577 viewsspell_chekker

Today’s plans on 17:02 - Feb 2 by Lala

No bargain cuddle wear?

Watching season 5 of Vikings tonight.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Today’s plans on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 567 viewsspudgun

Quite day today (not got to 10000 step target). Listened to footy on radio 5 this afternoon but dozed off.

Mrs spudgun`s going to a do at Ribby Hall tonight with her sisters, who are sleeping over. Expect them to wake me up at some silly hour with their drunken cackling.

Young spud is dropping them off then getting a takeaway from Pulci Pizza for our tea on the way back.

Will be watching a film or something on Netflix of his choice- the last one we watched was an interactive film (Dark Mirror- Bandersnatch) - which was ok.

I will imagine that I will retire about 10pm to read....
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 18:24]
Today’s plans on 18:38 - Feb 2 with 549 viewsHannibal

Today’s plans on 18:18 - Feb 2 by spudgun

Quite day today (not got to 10000 step target). Listened to footy on radio 5 this afternoon but dozed off.

Mrs spudgun`s going to a do at Ribby Hall tonight with her sisters, who are sleeping over. Expect them to wake me up at some silly hour with their drunken cackling.

Young spud is dropping them off then getting a takeaway from Pulci Pizza for our tea on the way back.

Will be watching a film or something on Netflix of his choice- the last one we watched was an interactive film (Dark Mirror- Bandersnatch) - which was ok.

I will imagine that I will retire about 10pm to read....
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 18:24]

Had a walk in the snow this morning then went to Nottingham for a bit of shopping. Then somewhere else. Then had the best tagliatelle I think I’ve ever had in a small country pub with a roaring open fire. Now watching Homeland Season 7. Hard life!

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Today’s plans on 18:48 - Feb 2 with 544 viewsLala

We’re certainly all chilling by the sounds of it 👍

No snow here unfortunately. Lots of sunshine though which has made for a very nice day.

Today’s plans on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 529 viewsROTTWEILERS

Today’s plans on 18:48 - Feb 2 by Lala

We’re certainly all chilling by the sounds of it 👍

No snow here unfortunately. Lots of sunshine though which has made for a very nice day.

Did the Anfield tour today. Was alright. Looking forward to Sunday club tomorrow 🍻

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Today’s plans on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 520 viewsspell_chekker

Today’s plans on 20:33 - Feb 2 by ROTTWEILERS

Did the Anfield tour today. Was alright. Looking forward to Sunday club tomorrow 🍻

I've been on a tour of Anfield.

Unfortunately it's only the new stand.

Today’s plans on 09:46 - Feb 3 with 500 viewsLala

Moving on to today it’s shower and meeting friend for breakfast/ brunch at 11.

Then another wander on the prom and potentially tea out tonight, negotiations are under way for that one. Enjoy everyone, happy Sundays

Today’s plans on 09:54 - Feb 3 with 498 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Today’s plans on 18:38 - Feb 2 by Hannibal

Had a walk in the snow this morning then went to Nottingham for a bit of shopping. Then somewhere else. Then had the best tagliatelle I think I’ve ever had in a small country pub with a roaring open fire. Now watching Homeland Season 7. Hard life!

Hannibal

Just noticed that season 8 of Homeland that was meant to start this month on Showtime, has now been moved back until the Fall (Autumn).

Today’s plans on 10:11 - Feb 3 with 494 viewsjanegallagher

Today’s plans on 09:54 - Feb 3 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Hannibal

Just noticed that season 8 of Homeland that was meant to start this month on Showtime, has now been moved back until the Fall (Autumn).

Been a long walk with the dogs along Bispham prom going another this afternoon (not decided where) spoilt dogs.

Oh and Spud, bowling was excellent last night. We had a private room at the end with two bowling alleys , bar, plus food, which was really good What a great idea for birthday parties, special occasions etc. Great complex 👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today’s plans on 11:11 - Feb 3 with 489 viewsHannibal

Today’s plans on 10:11 - Feb 3 by janegallagher

Been a long walk with the dogs along Bispham prom going another this afternoon (not decided where) spoilt dogs.

Oh and Spud, bowling was excellent last night. We had a private room at the end with two bowling alleys , bar, plus food, which was really good What a great idea for birthday parties, special occasions etc. Great complex 👍

Go to the Civil War Museum in Newark and ponder possible BREXIT outcomes...

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024