Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 46508 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 07:27 - Feb 3 with 3325 viewsjacksfullaces

club statement appears to imply this was all part of the master/evil plan, chance to draw a line under stuff, work with the trust etc

or had they decided this was the time in the unravelling process to use their jenkins card and buy themselves a bit more time. what they fail to understand is the hatred for jenkins was twofold 1/ his personal greed 2/ the type of owners he has saddled us with

all his resignation actually does is give us a focus on the actual problem - and the questions about transparent finances are finally getting louder and louder, and now need to be voiced on the terraces
JENKINS HAS GONE on 07:38 - Feb 3 with 3293 viewsCooperman

The opening paragraph of the statement is one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever read - this is only just the beginning and yet they use words that imply closure on this chapter. As I’ve said many time, this will get worse for fans before it gets better.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 07:48 - Feb 3 with 3264 viewsjackportis

He still owns 5%. So hardly walking away! While all the talk is on HJ/yanks JP can’t help but wonder what Potter makes of all this. What the hell have I got myself into! The garbage available to him yesterday the zero impact of the subs the fans scrapping the mess in the boardroom poor bloke. As for HJ going JP would like to say to him. ‘Boo bloody hoo’. Most of the supporters have to toe the line and comply with their bosses. But unlike you we do not choose and get millions for it. Move on now.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 08:08 - Feb 3 with 3219 viewsJacket

JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:46 - Feb 2 by skacrazy

This sums everything up! No genuine fan would have 4cked over our club the way he did. The dream would have lived on a lot longer if the sell outs hadn't been blinded by the £££££. 4ck him and now hope the rest follow. Whatever happens STID

I agree with this. The saddest thing is that he genuinely came in as a fan. They should tell the story of Huw Jenkins in every school in Swansea as a cautionary tale about how money changes people and how a saviour became a villan. I feel despondent about the future of this club and no statement could change that. We've heard all these statements before, and know them all to be as empty as the initial promise of taking us to the next level. These guys will stick around till they've blead every penny out of this club. Huge Conk knows this, and that's why his gone. He believed their empty promises and thought he could have his cake and furking eat it - you can't mun, not when you've got vultures around. They'll have the cake and then chew on your corpse until there's furck all left but the bones. Doomed.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:52 - Feb 3 with 3067 viewsThrasher6

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

JENKINS HAS GONE on 10:43 - Feb 3 with 2935 viewschad

JENKINS HAS GONE on 08:08 - Feb 3 by Jacket

I agree with this. The saddest thing is that he genuinely came in as a fan. They should tell the story of Huw Jenkins in every school in Swansea as a cautionary tale about how money changes people and how a saviour became a villan. I feel despondent about the future of this club and no statement could change that. We've heard all these statements before, and know them all to be as empty as the initial promise of taking us to the next level. These guys will stick around till they've blead every penny out of this club. Huge Conk knows this, and that's why his gone. He believed their empty promises and thought he could have his cake and furking eat it - you can't mun, not when you've got vultures around. They'll have the cake and then chew on your corpse until there's furck all left but the bones. Doomed.

It is sad but Huw knew exactly what he was doing when he secretly arranged to sell out, not only his shares, but his voting rights, to give total control of our club to venture capitalists operating with undisclosed partners through a cloaked company in Delaware.

His final statement a telling epitaph full of arrogance all about himself and what he achieved, reinventing himself as the loan hero fighting for the club against the enemy with no mention that with greed, lies and breathtaking duplicity he handed them the club on a plate or how his shocking ineptitude of latter years brought us to this.

What about those that saved the club without making massive personal fortunes by selling it downriver, many not a penny in return. The magnificently achieving managers many treated with such disgraceful disrespect. Perhaps Huw needs to reflect on that, but from his statement he lacks any real humility or self awareness.

Goodbye Huw Jenkins, I was one who applauded the Board on that wonderful balmy evening in Valencia. Even then I thought you were standing on the shoulders of giants, shame you had to shit in their heads.

Now we have a real fight on our hands dealing with your final legacy to our club.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 10:45 - Feb 3 with 2925 views34dfgdf54

JENKINS HAS GONE on 10:43 - Feb 3 by chad

It is sad but Huw knew exactly what he was doing when he secretly arranged to sell out, not only his shares, but his voting rights, to give total control of our club to venture capitalists operating with undisclosed partners through a cloaked company in Delaware.

His final statement a telling epitaph full of arrogance all about himself and what he achieved, reinventing himself as the loan hero fighting for the club against the enemy with no mention that with greed, lies and breathtaking duplicity he handed them the club on a plate or how his shocking ineptitude of latter years brought us to this.

What about those that saved the club without making massive personal fortunes by selling it downriver, many not a penny in return. The magnificently achieving managers many treated with such disgraceful disrespect. Perhaps Huw needs to reflect on that, but from his statement he lacks any real humility or self awareness.

Goodbye Huw Jenkins, I was one who applauded the Board on that wonderful balmy evening in Valencia. Even then I thought you were standing on the shoulders of giants, shame you had to shit in their heads.

Now we have a real fight on our hands dealing with your final legacy to our club.

Great post.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 11:03 - Feb 3 with 2894 viewsSwanseaman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 10:43 - Feb 3 by chad

Good point chad. Jenkins turned against the trust, went behind their backs to get the deal done. He kept them out of it (has to be illegal). We even have evidence of the yanks saying this in public.

But to stick the knife in, why give the yanks his voting rights. It is a case of someone who was only out for his own ends. He turned against the trust because they were worried who he would sell to and wanted to be 100% certain that we got good owners.

If only he had listened to them, instead of being so impatient for his big money day, we would have been OK and may have even moved on to even better days.

The trust was in place to protect the club, and to prevent any dodgy dealings, the way Jenkins went about the sale, has to have been illegal and for any good solicitor they would have a field day with this case.

You can't just go behind a 21% shareholders back to sell the majority shareholding, then purposely prevent them from having any type of say or run of the club - when that is what the trust was put in place for.

Jenkins, wangled a way to make the trust powerless. He goes on about all the hard work he has done over the years. There are many other people behind the scenes who have worked hard for nothing, and plenty of people who have difficult and stressful jobs.

In the premier, dealing with million pound transfers, he turned into a greedy person.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 11:39 - Feb 3 with 2834 viewsBluebird

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

When is Huw having the operation to remove you from up his ass? ? sell out fan
JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:22 - Aug 16 with 2353 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:56 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Be careful what you wish for. That's all I've got to say.

I'm quite sure these a-holes sacked him for refusing obey their asset-stripping orders anymore, and no other reason.

Thread bump.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:25]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 2322 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:22 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't believe for one second that he is stepping down voluntarily.

Eventually, it'll come out that he fell on his sword to keep Dan James and Leroy Fer around, at least til the summer.

Looks like this Leeds documentary proves my claim.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/extraordinary-never-b

HJ was sacked almost immediately after the transfer window closed, and he was the one who torpedoed the deal to send Dan James to Leeds. Obviously this was a direct insubordination of Levien/Kaplan's orders.

So basically, yes, he fell on his sword and lost his job for it. As a result, the club had a much better 2nd half of the season, and we got a LOT more for James than if he had obeyed orders.

I know (almost) everyone still hates HJ, but give credit where it's due.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:28]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 2318 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:22 - Aug 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thread bump.

A bit like putting out a fire he started and salvaging the garage after the house had burned down.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:35 - Aug 16 with 2259 viewsploppy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:26 - Aug 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/extraordinary-never-b

HJ was sacked almost immediately after the transfer window closed, and he was the one who torpedoed the deal to send Dan James to Leeds. Obviously this was a direct insubordination of Levien/Kaplan's orders.

So basically, yes, he fell on his sword and lost his job for it. As a result, the club had a much better 2nd half of the season, and we got a LOT more for James than if he had obeyed orders.

Link doesn't work

Try this
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:36]
JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:01 - Aug 16 with 2185 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:35 - Aug 16 by ploppy

Link doesn't work

Try this
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:36]

Thanks Ploppy!

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:06 - Aug 16 with 2152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:26 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

A bit like putting out a fire he started and salvaging the garage after the house had burned down.

Stockholm syndrome - it’s a terrible thing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:36 - Aug 16 with 2074 viewsNeathJack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:22 - Aug 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thread bump.

Be careful what you wish for?

Well I think it's fair to say Birch has done a superior job to date than the latter day Jenkins.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:52 - Aug 16 with 2008 viewsGeoffThom

Like it or hate it he did the right thing that day
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:38 - Aug 16 with 1904 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:52 - Aug 16 by GeoffThom

Like it or hate it he did the right thing that day

He did. That’s the only decent move he made from 2014 onwards

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Aug 16 with 1877 viewsjackrabbit

Well said.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:53 - Aug 16 with 1850 viewsDarran

Fućk him he’s done far more bad than good in recent times the sneaky ćunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:20 - Aug 16 with 1776 viewsNortbankboy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:36 - Aug 16 by NeathJack

Be careful what you wish for?

Well I think it's fair to say Birch has done a superior job to date than the latter day Jenkins.

Well birch has got a lot more work to do.
To match the most successful chairman in the club's history
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:30 - Aug 16 with 1739 viewsNeathJack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:20 - Aug 16 by Nortbankboy

Indeed. Malcolm Struel will always be a legend.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 1718 viewsGaryjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:20 - Aug 16 by Nortbankboy

Wait until the truth comes out, and the campaign to get him stripped of his O.B.E. begins!
JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:14 - Aug 16 with 1639 viewsNortbankboy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:30 - Aug 16 by NeathJack

Indeed. Malcolm Struel will always be a legend.

Yes great trips to Wembley.
Winning our only major trophy.
Great wins at anfield,old trafford,Emirates act
If birch can match half of that i will be happy
JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:45 - Aug 16 with 1588 viewsNeathJack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:14 - Aug 16 by Nortbankboy

Yes great trips to Wembley.
Winning our only major trophy.
Great wins at anfield,old trafford,Emirates act
If birch can match half of that i will be happy

and then what happened?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising