Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Wednesday it is then 12:49 - Feb 7 with 3231 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Looks like the final act is about to begin.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

So, Wednesday it is then on 12:52 - Feb 7 with 1804 viewsLala

Is this receivership action ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

So, Wednesday it is then on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 1802 viewsspell_chekker

So, Wednesday it is then on 12:52 - Feb 7 by Lala

Is this receivership action ?

It might be something to do with Brexit.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 1797 viewsROTTWEILERS

So, Wednesday it is then on 12:56 - Feb 7 by spell_chekker

It might be something to do with Brexit.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:33 - Feb 7 with 1789 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:06 - Feb 7 by ROTTWEILERS

Finally we might be coming to the end of this sorry affair.
So, Wednesday it is then on 13:38 - Feb 7 with 1786 viewsTwelveAngryMen

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:33 - Feb 7 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

I'm expecting a bun fight now over what constitutes ' Oyston Out ' and justifies a lifting of NAPM

#footballfirst

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:38 - Feb 7 with 1786 viewsspell_chekker

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:33 - Feb 7 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

My hopes aren't up yet, give it a couple of days and maybe I'll start getting excited but I'm in wait and see mode at the moment.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

So, Wednesday it is then on 14:04 - Feb 7 with 1779 viewsHannibal

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:38 - Feb 7 by spell_chekker

My hopes aren't up yet, give it a couple of days and maybe I'll start getting excited but I'm in wait and see mode at the moment.

It’s just an application to appoint a receiver. Considering how long everything has taken so far I’m not getting my hopes up that anything significant will happen any time soon. It’ll probably be a case of do the hearing and then wait and wait and wait...

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

So, Wednesday it is then on 14:36 - Feb 7 with 1773 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Gazette article

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/date-fixed-for-va

Get ya Quills out.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Login to get fewer ads

So, Wednesday it is then on 14:39 - Feb 7 with 1771 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

So, Wednesday it is then on 14:04 - Feb 7 by Hannibal

It’s just an application to appoint a receiver. Considering how long everything has taken so far I’m not getting my hopes up that anything significant will happen any time soon. It’ll probably be a case of do the hearing and then wait and wait and wait...

It's far more significant than that Hannibal. You're right not to get over-excited, but you are seriously underplaying the importance of it, I feel.

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:01 - Feb 7 with 1767 viewsLala

So, Wednesday it is then on 14:39 - Feb 7 by basilrobbiereborn

It's far more significant than that Hannibal. You're right not to get over-excited, but you are seriously underplaying the importance of it, I feel.

'I'm expecting a bun fight now over what constitutes ' Oyston Out ' and justifies a lifting of NAPM '

I think Oyston Out is what it is TAM. At the end of the day you won't please everyone whatever stance you take - but if the Oystons are removed from the club surely that should be enough.

It would be enough for me - the future may still be fraught with difficulties I'm sure but they will be separate issues to be challenged along the way - in my very humble opinion.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:30 - Feb 7 with 1759 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

TAM

Would you be referring to when/if an administrator is appointed to run the club?

Going to wait until after the court case before forming any real opinion.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:40 - Feb 7 with 1750 viewsspell_chekker

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:30 - Feb 7 by BringBackTheRedRoom

TAM

Would you be referring to when/if an administrator is appointed to run the club?

Going to wait until after the court case before forming any real opinion.

I think the bun fight is reference to the time when boycotting fans will be authorised to attend a game at Bloomfield Road by no other than The Lord God Almighty himself.

There'll be divisions about when a return is ethical. Bullying and the forcing of opinions down other people's throats will be the flavour of the day.

Some will want to go back for the Fleetwood game (even though they're not rivals ) at the end of April while others won't.

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:41 - Feb 7 with 1749 viewsTwelveAngryMen

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:01 - Feb 7 by Lala

'I'm expecting a bun fight now over what constitutes ' Oyston Out ' and justifies a lifting of NAPM '

I think Oyston Out is what it is TAM. At the end of the day you won't please everyone whatever stance you take - but if the Oystons are removed from the club surely that should be enough.

It would be enough for me - the future may still be fraught with difficulties I'm sure but they will be separate issues to be challenged along the way - in my very humble opinion.

My views exactly Lala

#footballfirst

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:57 - Feb 7 with 1738 viewsROTTWEILERS

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:41 - Feb 7 by TwelveAngryMen

My views exactly Lala

The bun fight started a few days/weeks ago on AVFTT I noticed. When shall "we" go back? What does the appointment of a receiver mean for "us"?

Its embarrassing to read. Each poster sounding out the group for validation, nobody capable of thinking for themselves.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 16:00]

So, Wednesday it is then on 16:14 - Feb 7 with 1726 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

So, Wednesday it is then on 15:01 - Feb 7 by Lala

I have wondered when the Oystons are removed, if Owen would boycott home matches and just go to away games in some sort of strange NAPM protest of his own?

PS, There's also this sideshow as well

So, Wednesday it is then on 16:15 - Feb 7 with 1724 viewsspell_chekker

So, Wednesday it is then on 16:14 - Feb 7 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I have wondered when the Oystons are removed, if Owen would boycott home matches and just go to away games in some sort of strange NAPM protest of his own?

PS, There's also this sideshow as well

What's his wages act claim?

So, Wednesday it is then on 16:18 - Feb 7 with 1721 viewsROTTWEILERS

So, Wednesday it is then on 16:15 - Feb 7 by spell_chekker

What's his wages act claim?

Wasn't Karl upset that his "employer" paid his CSA payments as an attachment to earnings - as required by law and in the process exposed himself as a deadbeat father?

What a chump.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 16:18]

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:28 - Feb 7 with 1687 viewsspudgun

So, Wednesday it is then on 13:06 - Feb 7 by ROTTWEILERS

This has to be significant good news, and I assume it is a result of VB`s patience expiring. Perhaps grounds to be cautiously optimistic as this saga enters the fifth act and heads to a resolution.

Understand the `bun fight` comment, but that is all it is in the scale of things. There is a small awkward squad on AVFTT who are like the Judean Popular Front and give self-righteousness a bad name. They`ve got to get over themselves. Most normal people I speak to don`t give a toss about divisions; they just want to return.

Perhaps a tangerine plaque should be commissioned to commemorate the sterling work of the BST committee come the day...
So, Wednesday it is then on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 1683 viewsHannibal

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:28 - Feb 7 by spudgun

This has to be significant good news, and I assume it is a result of VB`s patience expiring. Perhaps grounds to be cautiously optimistic as this saga enters the fifth act and heads to a resolution.

Understand the `bun fight` comment, but that is all it is in the scale of things. There is a small awkward squad on AVFTT who are like the Judean Popular Front and give self-righteousness a bad name. They`ve got to get over themselves. Most normal people I speak to don`t give a toss about divisions; they just want to return.

Perhaps a tangerine plaque should be commissioned to commemorate the sterling work of the BST committee come the day...

Spudgun, I couldn’t have put it better myself. Beware the retribution of the usual suspects above.

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:36 - Feb 7 with 1679 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:28 - Feb 7 by spudgun

spud

most people have no idea at all of how hard that Committee works, and the countless hours that they put in. And it isn't just about hard work ; it is about being clever, strategic and consistent in the way they pursue what are actually pretty ambitious aims. We are very, very lucky to have them.

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 1672 viewsHannibal

True to type as ever.

So, Wednesday it is then on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 1669 viewstodayistheday

About to begin,is this the first court case,I'm sure there has been a couple earlier. Maybe,the final act is about to get drawn out longer.
So, Wednesday it is then on 19:32 - Feb 7 with 1658 viewsspudgun

So, Wednesday it is then on 18:33 - Feb 7 by Hannibal

Spudgun, I couldn’t have put it better myself. Beware the retribution of the usual suspects above.

I really wasn`t trying to say anything inflammatory or controversial Hannibal, that isn`t my way, and I openly accept my nuanced knowledge on this matter is probably less than most of you. It certainly wasn`t a dig at anyone on here, and I may be totally wrong regarding what may or may not happen in the future. There are very much better informed posters than me.

Robbie: yep, agree with all of that - and it is easy to overlook it too...
So, Wednesday it is then on 20:20 - Feb 7 with 1645 viewsROTTWEILERS

So, Wednesday it is then on 19:32 - Feb 7 by spudgun

I really wasn`t trying to say anything inflammatory or controversial Hannibal, that isn`t my way, and I openly accept my nuanced knowledge on this matter is probably less than most of you. It certainly wasn`t a dig at anyone on here, and I may be totally wrong regarding what may or may not happen in the future. There are very much better informed posters than me.

Robbie: yep, agree with all of that - and it is easy to overlook it too...

spudgun stirring the pot

So, Wednesday it is then on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 1634 viewsHannibal

So, Wednesday it is then on 20:20 - Feb 7 by ROTTWEILERS

spudgun stirring the pot

Spudgun, just to clarify then... who are the self righteous types you allude to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024